You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boris Johnson

Section_31

22 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

This needs investigating, sounds like it could be much more serious than all his partying (Adam Wagner is a lawyer who frequently appears on TV discussing COVID regulation and laws).

Yep; free press? It'll cost you,

https://bywire.news/articles/bungs-to-billionaires-cummings-exposes-johnsons-cash-for-content-scandal

Just now, Section_31 said:

A trade war with the EU sounds like tremendous craic, it really does. I'm starting to suspect we're not under the wisest of stewardships here. 

Yeah, after 12 years of kicking ourselves in the balls, it's really starting to feel as if they're a pain in the bollocks.

9 hours ago, The Midnight Rambler said:

When’s the Sue Gray report out or did I miss that?

Not a pop at you fella, but a genuine question...

...why is the Sue Gray report more important/compelling than 100 actual police fines for law breaking?

Doesn't this show systemic failure?

9 hours ago, The Midnight Rambler said:

When’s the Sue Gray report out or did I miss that?

After the remaing parties have been investigated and fines issued.

The Met report every two weeks on this and they are still investigating between 9-12 events so could be a while yet.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, KMD7 said:

He's going to fuck up Northern Ireland next isn't he? 

Certainly look like it.  If there's an issue he can totally fuck up, he's the man shite stain to do it. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Jennings said:

Not a pop at you fella, but a genuine question...

...why is the Sue Gray report more important/compelling than 100 actual police fines for law breaking?

Doesn't this show systemic failure?

Yeah totally. I just remember reading fucking months ago that the report was so condemning, he was fucked. A lot of shit goes over my head in general and I don’t live in the U.K. anymore. 

10 minutes ago, The Midnight Rambler said:

Yeah totally. I just remember reading fucking months ago that the report was so condemning, he was fucked. A lot of shit goes over my head in general and I don’t live in the U.K. anymore. 

It's meant to be utterly damming  which is why it's being kicked into the long grass. 

You couldn't ask for a more succinct appraisal of johnsons tenureship,than that clip.

A complex legal document  months in the making and he is surprised they actually have to honour it.

Said it a million times.We are a nation of utter fuckwits. 

1 hour ago, Gnasher said:

Boris Johnson showcasing his expensively acquired debating skills,

To be fair to him he didn’t know the rules about lockdowns so how could he possibly understand the rules of a country leaving Europe?

47 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

He absolutely fucking demolished him there. Bring back the millibabes. Red Ed for Leader.

Only partly joking. Mostly joking. I do like him though, the Brownite buffoon. 

He’s an excellent politician. Just never suited as a leader. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

He’s an excellent politician. Just never suited as a leader. 

Yeah, the uncomfortable reality that David ‘I am a massive cunt’ Miliband might well have won the election after I supported Ed ‘my brother is a cunt’ Miliband really bites my balls. The knock-on from that… oy.