You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boris Johnson

Section_31

Just now, Pete said:

But he's a good laugh and he just gets 'us' (The UK Populace).  So it's all ok. 

Honest mate this is the worst I've seen. Doesn't answer questions at all and bringing Corbyn up just shows how desperate he is. 

Let's be honest here, if it was a sane world this cunt would have been lynched at speakers corner about 18 months ago.

If he gets voted in again in the next election, if this Conservative party gets voted in again in the next election, we as a country have done a disservice to humanity.

They have to go, if it takes a progressive coalition to do it that's fine by me, but it has to be done!

9 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

Let's be honest here, if it was a sane world this cunt would have been lynched at speakers corner about 18 months ago.

If he gets voted in again in the next election, if this Conservative party gets voted in again in the next election, we as a country have done a disservice to humanity.

They have to go, if it takes a progressive coalition to do it that's fine by me, but it has to be done!

Tbh a big part of me wants him to say.He has been an utter disaster for them from day 1 and they longer they stick with him the more damage it does.

These locals are going to be key.If they do well Labour may aswell pay up and go home.

If they get tonked they will get rid.

I think the opposition have gone too hard too early. This is being spun in the party to MPs and activists as “the BBC and the woke lefties trying to bring down our democratically elected leader over eating a piece of cake on his birthday”. The opposition should have kept their powder dry until the flat party photo comes into the public domain. That is far more incriminating. 

I think Boris may volunteer to hold a vote of no confidence after the disastrous local elections but before he is fined again, narrowly survive it then he is safe for a year. In the interim, the flat party photos will come out with new fines for him and carrie and he will be immune from challenge. Starmer has not though this through at all. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

I think the opposition have gone too hard too early. This is being spun in the party to MPs and activists as the BBC and the woke lefties trying to bring down their democratically elected leader over eating a piece of cake on his birthday. The opposition should have kept their powder dry until the flat party photo comes into the public domain. That is far more incriminating. 

I think Boris may volunteer to hold a vote of no confidence after the disastrous local elections but before he is fined again, narrowly survive it then he is safe for a year. In the interim, the flat party photos will come out with new fines for him and carrie and he will be immune from challenge. Starmer has not though this through at all. 

There's little chance he's going anywhere, so gradual pushing will erode support throughout the country is pretty much the only play. He really will have not thought it through if he worried just about what Tory MPs believing spin about 'woke lefties' think. It's about doing as much long term damage with the objective of winning an election, that's what I want him to think about; not getting rid of Johnson in the short term. 

11 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

I think the opposition have gone too hard too early. This is being spun in the party to MPs and activists as “the BBC and the woke lefties trying to bring down our democratically elected leader over eating a piece of cake on his birthday”. The opposition should have kept their powder dry until the flat party photo comes into the public domain. That is far more incriminating. 

Negged for calling the lying piece of shit “Boris”. 

Otherwise, top insider info from the New UKIP inner echelons, Kurtz! 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Honest mate this is the worst I've seen. Doesn't answer questions at all and bringing Corbyn up just shows how desperate he is. 

Totally agree.  But the UK still seems enthralled and infatuated with him though that does appear to be changing…

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Kepler-186 said:

Negged for calling the lying piece of shit “Boris”.

On 01/08/2021 at 07:35, Kepler-186 said:

Good old Boris giving the lefties what for, guv’nor ha ha ha doff me cap matey! 

On 06/07/2021 at 11:30, Kepler-186 said:

Tell people Boris’ relatives order the execution of British soldiers for having PTSD when they didn’t have the vote they might think twice for a second, but I doubt it. 

Consistency, folks.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Captain Willard said:

I think Starmer wants the Tory party to back Johnson as much as possible for as long as possible until it becomes painfully impossible for them and hence he is going early. Long term he wants to taint the entire party, not just remove a leader quickly and allow them to recover

• Upvote 1

We have an out of control cost of living crisis, high taxes and National Insurance, housing problems, extortionate prices for energy and fuel, low growth, high inflation, an NHS that is being sold off bit by bit in front of our eyes, you can't get an appointment to see a Doctor or a Dentist, there is no visible police force on our estates, shops and pubs closing down everywhere, Nurses and Teachers having to use foodbanks, over 170,000 confirmed deaths due to Covid, this list is by no means exhausted.

We have a compulsive liar who thinks he is above the law as PM, a Chancellor who thinks it's ok for certain people to dodge taxes, a drunken Culture Secretary, an evil Home Secretary, a fucking idiot Foreign Secretary, again this list is not exhausted, with virtually every one of them in it for their own personal gain.

This Prime Minister is responsible for this, but don't worry because he's 'getting on with the job'.

I really hope it doesn't happen but I worry about civil unrest or even riots if things don't change.

Nice one Johnson you absolute cunt.

• Upvote 4

36 minutes ago, PestiRed said:

I think Starmer wants the Tory party to back Johnson as much as possible for as long as possible until it becomes painfully impossible for them and hence he is going early. Long term he wants to taint the entire party, not just remove a leader quickly and allow them to recover

It’s a big risk though. The Tory party are behind in the polls but the general election is probably 2 years away. A lot will happen in that time; the war in the Ukraine will end reducing the immediate pressure on energy prices,  the post covid/Brexit supply chain issues will get resolved (leading to lower inflation) and there are big tax cuts planned for 2024. Add in resolving the small boats issue (which absolutely dominates MP’s e mail inboxes to an extent you wouldn’t believe) and suddenly the Tories look a lot harder to beat in 2024. Low unemployment and tax cuts are a pretty compelling story. Are people really going to say “yes but 2 years ago Boris ate some cake then lied about it” ? I think it’s now or never for Starmer, he’s got them on the ropes now but he can’t let them get back to their corner to recover for 2 years. 

Edited by Captain Willard

It’s a big risk though. The Tory party are behind in the polls but the general election is probably 2 years away. A lot will happen in that time; the war in the Ukraine will end reducing the immediate pressure on energy prices,  the post covid/Brexit supply chain issues on China will get resolved (leading to lower inflation) and there are big tax cuts planned for 2024. Add in resolving the small boats issue (which absolutely dominates MP’s e mail inboxes to an extent you wouldn’t believe) and suddenly the Tories look a lot harder to beat in 2024. Low unemployment and tax cuts are a pretty compelling story. Are people really going to say “yes but 2 years ago Boris ate some cake then lied about it” ? I think it’s now or never for Starmer, he’s got them on the ropes now but he can’t let them get back to their corner to recover for 2 years. 

Boris will be the gift that keeps on giving. It won’t stop with Partygate, there’ll be plenty more to come 

7 minutes ago, Harry's Lad said:

We have an out of control cost of living crisis, high taxes and National Insurance, housing problems, extortionate prices for energy and fuel, low growth, high inflation, an NHS that is being sold off bit by bit in front of our eyes, you can't get an appointment to see a Doctor or a Dentist, there is no visible police force on our estates, shops and pubs closing down everywhere, Nurses and Teachers having to use foodbanks, over 170,000 confirmed deaths due to Covid, this list is by no means exhausted.

We have a compulsive liar who thinks he is above the law as PM, a Chancellor who thinks it's ok for certain people to dodge taxes, a drunken Culture Secretary, an evil Home Secretary, a fucking idiot Foreign Secretary, again this list is not exhausted, with virtually every one of them in it for their own personal gain.

This Prime Minister is responsible for this, but don't worry because he's 'getting on with the job'.

I really hope it doesn't happen but I worry about civil unrest or even riots if things don't change.

Nice one Johnson you absolute cunt.

As Section has pointed out in other threads,  they’re no longer Conservatives as we knew them to be. They don’t really stand for any of that One Nation, compassionate Conservatism any more. The new intake of MPs  up north are rabid chancers and toe the lines merchants. 

7 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

It’s a big risk though. The Tory party are behind in the polls but the general election is probably 2 years away. A lot will happen in that time; the war in the Ukraine will end reducing the immediate pressure on energy prices,  the post covid/Brexit supply chain issues will get resolved (leading to lower inflation) and there are big tax cuts planned for 2024. Add in resolving the small boats issue (which absolutely dominates MP’s e mail inboxes to an extent you wouldn’t believe) and suddenly the Tories look a lot harder to beat in 2024. Low unemployment and tax cuts are a pretty compelling story. Are people really going to say “yes but 2 years ago Boris ate some cake then lied about it” ? I think it’s now or never for Starmer, he’s got them on the ropes now but he can’t let them get back to their corner to recover for 2 years. 

I agree with most of that, the Tories will be a different beast in two years time.

2 minutes ago, Kepler-186 said:

As Section has pointed out in other threads,  they’re no longer Conservatives as we knew them to be. They don’t really stand for any of that One Nation, compassionate Conservatism any more. The new intake of MPs  up north are rabid chancers and toe the lines merchants. 

I heard that Tory Hq were astonished at the red wall victories having put up hopeless candidates who they thought had no chance of winning in traditional Labour seats. The candidates in turn think its their individual brilliance that delivered these unprecedented victories hence their arrogance and hubris. Already some of the red wall intakes have asked the whips when and what their first ministerial post will be. 

I know people like their facts so here’s one fully fact checked. 

The Spectator is a who’s who of epic cunts. See video of him “apologising” in Liverpool for further irrefutable evidence. 

And Johnson’s got 7

kids, including one from when he cheated on his wife who had cancer. 

https://fullfact.org/online/Boris-Johnson-working-men/

Boris Johnson did write that “blue collar” men are likely to be drunk, criminal, aimless, feckless and hopeless

27 FEBRUARY 2020
WHAT WAS CLAIMED

Boris Johnson wrote that working class men are “likely to be drunk, criminal, aimless, feckless and hopeless” in The Spectator in 1995.

OUR VERDICT

Correct. He specifically said “blue collar” men.

A Facebook post with almost 7,000 shares shows an alleged quote from Boris Johnson saying:

“Working class men are likely to be drunk, criminal, aimless, feckless & hopeless. And perhaps claim to suffer from low self-esteem, brought on by unemployment.”

The quote is largely genuine (though there are some non-substantive edits in the Facebook version) and was published in the Spectator magazine in 1995 when Mr Johnson was a journalist for the Daily Telegraph.

In the article, Mr Johnson writes critically of men in general for the “appalling proliferation of single mothers.”

The full quote reads:

“And that brings me to the last and greatest group of male culprits. Most of these single mothers have had the common sense to detect that the modern British male is useless.

“If he is blue collar, he is likely to be drunk, criminal, aimless, feckless and hopeless, and perhaps claiming to suffer from low self-esteem brought on by unemployment.

“If he is white collar, he is likely to be little better.”

Now those people vote in their droves for him, though! 

8 minutes ago, PestiRed said:

Boris will be the gift that keeps on giving. It won’t stop with Partygate, there’ll be plenty more to come 

There’s apparently a devastating photo from the party in the flat implying he’s partial to a few cheeky lines but this has been rumoured for months now without appearing. You’d think the press would pay a fortune for it. It’s  probably a myth. 

2 minutes ago, Kepler-186 said:

I know people like their facts so here’s one fully fact checked. 

The Spectator is a who’s who of epic cunts. See video of him “apologising” in Liverpool for further irrefutable evidence. 

And Johnson’s got 7

kids, including one from when he cheated on his wife who had cancer. 

https://fullfact.org/online/Boris-Johnson-working-men/

Boris Johnson did write that “blue collar” men are likely to be drunk, criminal, aimless, feckless and hopeless

27 FEBRUARY 2020
WHAT WAS CLAIMED

Boris Johnson wrote that working class men are “likely to be drunk, criminal, aimless, feckless and hopeless” in The Spectator in 1995.

OUR VERDICT

Correct. He specifically said “blue collar” men.

A Facebook post with almost 7,000 shares shows an alleged quote from Boris Johnson saying:

“Working class men are likely to be drunk, criminal, aimless, feckless & hopeless. And perhaps claim to suffer from low self-esteem, brought on by unemployment.”

The quote is largely genuine (though there are some non-substantive edits in the Facebook version) and was published in the Spectator magazine in 1995 when Mr Johnson was a journalist for the Daily Telegraph.

In the article, Mr Johnson writes critically of men in general for the “appalling proliferation of single mothers.”

The full quote reads:

“And that brings me to the last and greatest group of male culprits. Most of these single mothers have had the common sense to detect that the modern British male is useless.

“If he is blue collar, he is likely to be drunk, criminal, aimless, feckless and hopeless, and perhaps claiming to suffer from low self-esteem brought on by unemployment.

“If he is white collar, he is likely to be little better.”

Now those people vote in their droves for him, though! 

He could stand there pouring petrol over their couch and they'd still vote for him as long as they thought he was going to "get em out" 

I heard that Tory Hq were astonished at the red wall victories having put up hopeless candidates who they thought had no chance of winning in traditional Labour seats. The candidates in turn think its their individual brilliance that delivered these unprecedented victories hence their arrogance and hubris. Already some of the red wall intakes have asked the whips when and what their first ministerial post will be. 

The guy from Stoke and Scott Benton from Blackpool would seem to fit the bill. But this is what Brexit has done. It’s brilliant really. Fractured old divides along nationalistic urges. Most Labour working class voters had at least some patriotism. I guess it’s true then about the morph of Labour to middle class activism and Tories offering working class “values”. 

• Upvote 1