You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boris Johnson

Section_31

9 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

Cowardly cunt taking himself abroad this week so he won’t have to face PM’s questions.

A few weeks ago they were all saying they would wait for the findings to come out.

Now he has been found to be guilty,the opposition seems to have diminished.

obviously there is some palm greasing going on behind the scenes.

Of course he's skipping PMQ's the fucking shitbag. You know in 20 years when he is long gone as PM or anything relevant if i saw the cunt I'd still happily push his face into a pint glass and do time for the lying, snivelling shitbag cunt that he is. 

Always the same ilk, the same type of narcissist that doesn't like their lies being pulled up on. 

• Upvote 1

Whoever is doing the leaking is now leaking the Lee Cain story, not one currently being investigated.

Apparently there’s videos of a very drunk Johnson making a cringeworthy speech in the wee small hours.

For whatever reason this one has been kept back, I think it’s because he would be classed as organiser, so expect more than just stood around nursing a drink.

19 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Whoever is doing the leaking is now leaking the Lee Cain story, not one currently being investigated.

Apparently there’s videos of a very drunk Johnson making a cringeworthy speech in the wee small hours.

For whatever reason this one has been kept back, I think it’s because he would be classed as organiser, so expect more than just stood around nursing a drink.

Must be Cummings leaking these.

4 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Must be Cummings leaking these.

You’d assume as much, but every civil servant, politician, advisor, journalist seems to have been to the Downing St Discotheque along with personal photographers of the useless fat cunt, so it could be anyone, or a combination.

Shame none of them had the spine to say something at the time as thousands fewer might have died needlessly.

3 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

What's the lee cain story?

3 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Double post

3 hours ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

You have to be a special sort of cunt to make somebody look back at May, Cameron, Major and their respective bands of cunts and think 'perhaps they weren't all that bad after all'. I fucking hate Tories, but this one is just so far beyond a cunt it's not even funny.

Agree 100%

The fact that the cunt still has so much support.is frankly surreal

The thing that will bring him down will be the so called cost of living crisis, because even the people with money in this country don't like paying for things, which is why millionaires expect a round of applause when they tell you they pay taxes, why wealthy pensioners have devised about 15 different ways of passing on the family silver, and why Kent villages riot when you try to charge them 40 quid a year to have their green bin emptied.

Starve kids and lie to the public all you want, but don't fuck with middle England's wallet.

He will not go until his party decide to revert to type and save their own skin.

No one at Tory head office wants to inherit the absolute shit show that currently exists. (entirely of Boris and his odious friends making may I add). They will keep him in office until it is absolutely unfathomable (in their minds, not ours) how they can win an election with him in place. 

The Tories are playing genius level politics at the moment. The mention a few months ago of the letters to the 1922 committee regarding the vote of no confidence, was intended to send the message to the wavering few that it was all in hand. There was no way whatsoever that anyone was going to stick their head above the parapet and take the bullets that are currently aimed at Boris. Sunack tried briefly: that went well!

The only caveat I would add is the Sue Gray Report. It may well be a leap of faith too far even for a Tory!

2 hours ago, Qwikage said:

He will not go until his party decide to revert to type and save their own skin.

No one at Tory head office wants to inherit the absolute shit show that currently exists. (entirely of Boris and his odious friends making may I add). They will keep him in office until it is absolutely unfathomable (in their minds, not ours) how they can win an election with him in place. 

The Tories are playing genius level politics at the moment. The mention a few months ago of the letters to the 1922 committee regarding the vote of no confidence, was intended to send the message to the wavering few that it was all in hand. There was no way whatsoever that anyone was going to stick their head above the parapet and take the bullets that are currently aimed at Boris. Sunack tried briefly: that went well!

The only caveat I would add is the Sue Gray Report. It may well be a leap of faith too far even for a Tory!

In not so sure. 

They are sticking by him mostly, and right now he is electoral poison.

I genuinely think they have massively underestimated the effect of party gate and if they get hammered in the locals,they may decide enough is enough. 

2 hours ago, Mudface said:

To the point-

Somebody actually said during the Ukraine war he has shown his metal? What metal would that be? His fillings?

10 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Somebody actually said during the Ukraine war he has shown his metal? What metal would that be? His fillings?

Fool's gold. He's shown no mettle whatsoever about anything. As usual the country was big on rhetoric- about taking in immigrants and sanctioning the oligarchs- but the reality is miles away and far behind what other countries have done to help.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

From what I can tell he just have the oligarchs fair warning enough to move their assets out of dodge.

I read an article a while back which seemed to imply that as foreign secretary when he was going to these parties at that baron Siberia's gaff in Italy, there was some implied connection between that and the Salisbury poisonings. Not that he'd been complicit, but that the russians had gained an insight into our lack of stomach for reprisals. 

He's a top guy, he really is. The only solace I take from all this is that those that support him will suffer at his hand in due course, if they're not already.

44 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

At 1st I  really liked him and thought he would be good for the country..

Presumably this was after he had been sacked twice for lying?

Quite. I think what he meant to say was, 'I thought he was funny on Have I Got News For you and he said he'd Get Brexit Done.'

Those things seem to override everything else about his character, personality, truthfulness, policies and honesty.

32 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Does anyone know what time the lying biff is up inn the commons? Nothing on the tv guide.... are they gonna try and keep it from the public? 

BBC are saying around 3:30pm, looks like it'll be streamed by Sky, BBC and be available on Parliment TV