You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boris Johnson

Section_31

35 minutes ago, Chris said:

Don't disagree. I'm just pissed off with the outrage about it. It's a non fucking story.

Really? Johnson ordering the airlifting of animals over humans, including many allies of the British in Afghanistan, interpreters, aides etc, just left to their fate at the hands of the Taliban because he wanted a BJ from the missus, is a non fucking story? And that's before we even get to the fact that, yet again ,he lied when asked about it. Are you a misanthrope?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jack the Sipper said:

Really? Johnson ordering the airlifting of animals over humans, including many allies of the British in Afghanistan, interpreters, aides etc, just left to their fate at the hands of the Taliban because he wanted a BJ from the missus, is a non fucking story? And that's before we even get to the fact that, yet again ,he lied when asked about it. Are you a misanthrope?

Cute dog in the avatar, dude. 

21 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

The other thing I hear is that the new mentality from the whips is to circle the wagons, “if you stand by and let Cummings and the BBC get the PM sacked then none of you are safe, apres moi le fucking deluge” is the overhead quote 

Proving very effective so far. 

Either that, or that have some compromising information on that bunch of unconscionable shithouse fucks! 

13 minutes ago, Strontium said:

Given how far standards have been permitted to fall, it would have to be seriously compromising stuff to make a dent.

This is where we are. What a time (for those of us who didn't die by the thousands while these cunts were robbing everything in sight and partying like rapey frat boys) to be alive!

He got elected despite a history of racism, anti-semitism, getting sacked for lying and trying to arrange someone to get beaten up (amongst other things). Since then he's navigated tax payers money going on his American bit of fluff, coming out with comments like letting the bodies pile high and countless instances of blatantly lying in parliament. I don't think he'll be going anywhere over this. God I hope I'm wrong. The utter cunt. 

That's what an eton education gets you.

Break the rules you yourself set,lie about it,dispute the notion that every one else obeyed the rules and then go on the offensive with a load of lies when you are caught out.

And people say class is an outmoded concept.

I despise these utter cunts with every fibre of my being and every normal working person who backs them is a fucking moron.

8 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

That's what an eton education gets you.

Break the rules you yourself set,lie about it,dispute the notion that every one else obeyed the rules and then go on the offensive with a load of lies when you are caught out.

And people say class is an outmoded concept.

I despise these utter cunts with every fibre of my being and every normal working person who backs them is a fucking moron.

But that's the issue a huge chunk of their base are not working they are retirees with assets (single or multiple property ownership).