You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boris Johnson

Section_31

I don't give a fuck about Boris, the bigger issue is the Tory Party full stop.  I saw Kwasi Kwarteng on GMB this morning and he appalls me as much as Boris, as does Schapps, as does Raab, as does Dorries, as does Truss, etc.  

And then, fuck me when was the last time you saw the chancellor?  Seriously, it's probably been three months. 

All of them need to be ejected, it's fucking embarrassing. 

11 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

I don't give a fuck about Boris, the bigger issue is the Tory Party full stop.  I saw Kwasi Kwarteng on GMB this morning and he appalls me as much as Boris, as does Schapps, as does Raab, as does Dorries, as does Truss, etc.  

And then, fuck me when was the last time you saw the chancellor?  Seriously, it's probably been three months. 

Sunak was sat next to the cunt the other day at PMQ's but I agree, every one of them is a vile human being. If they're even human. 

19 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

I guess the hope is that if Johnson goes, the who gang of spivs and incompetent, occasionally previously-sacked chancers he's surrounded himself with will be cleared out too. It'll still be a bunch of cunts in the cabinet, but hopefully not as utterly malignant as this lot.

38 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

Keeping his head down hoping no-one will be reminded that he lives next door to that cess pit. And there he’ll be in his shiny shoes waiting to put his bid in when Johnson becomes expendable

11 hours ago, Champ said:

Keeping his head down hoping no-one will be reminded that he lives next door to that cess pit. And there he’ll be in his shiny shoes waiting to put his bid in when Johnson becomes expendable

At four foot tall he naturally keeps his head down. There’s a fair chance that he’s been around the whole time but just got lost in Boris’s folds of fat

12 hours ago, Champ said:

And probably hoping people forget his balcony overlooks the number 10 lawn where all these parties happened and he clearly had a view of the thing for the entire period. 

The amount of people saying..I've changed my mind about him, now is truly bewildering.

He has been sacked twice for lying,he has had numerous affairs,he banged a woman and gave her public money,he threatened to have s journalist beaten up and in 2022 people are saying.

What..boris Johnson untrustworthy?...well I never knew that?

• Upvote 5

10 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

The amount of people saying..I've changed my mind about him, now is truly bewildering.

He has been sacked twice for lying,he has had numerous affairs,he banged a woman and gave her public money,he threatened to have s journalist beaten up and in 2022 people are saying.

Maybe it's one thing when he is doing things they wish they could do , but a different thing when he is doing things he stopped them doing.

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

They just want the news stories to stop. Before Johnson entertained them. Now he's not. 

20 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

People in this country are outraged at what they're told to be outraged about. His previous indiscretions weren't talked about much (millions wasted on a garden bridge that was never built anyone?) or glossed over (the gushing coverage that the birth of his latest child got for instance). It's only now, with sustained attacks in the media, that their lazy arse brains are forming an opinion. Such is the Stockholm syndrome in some of them though, that there are still those who are willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

• Upvote 3

9 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

This is how to interview the blowhard piece of shit. Eddie Mair talking to him when he was London mayor.

Serously.

How the fuck is that utter cunt running the country?

Even if he goes tomorrow, the fact remains that a significant chunk of the population looked at hin.snf thought.. yes he is the main we want responsible for 60 odd million people

18 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Can't believe Nusrat Ghaly didn't feel her complaint would be treated seriously and fairly by the guy she was complaining about, and his boss who had just demoted her. Fucking snowflakes these days

It's really hard not to fall into the whatabouttery trap but compare and contrast the column inches to labours anti semitism issue and islsmaphobia in the Tories. 

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

It's really hard not to fall into the whatabouttery trap but compare and contrast the column inches to labours anti semitism issue and islsmaphobia in the Tories. 

The right wing papers don't surprise me , but the EHRC ,  who keep getting held up as some standard bearers with the Labour anti-semitism cobblers , are a shower of Tory-biased cunts.

• Upvote 1

On 22/01/2022 at 12:13, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Even Rory the Tory agrees.

Screenshot_2022-01-22-12-09-22-15_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

A party he was happy to be party of though, I really don't truck this road to Damascus stuff, Ruth Davidson can get fucked too, Boris Johnson didn't turn the Tories into a cunt party, it was a cunt party that was cunty and elevated him exactly because it was a cunt party. 

Oooh I've got a picture of Thatcher on my wall who destroyed countless lives and communities, but I don't like Johnson!

Oooh I was part of Cameron's mob that sold off public assets and installed austerity, ruining countless more lives, but I'm not a fan of Johnson!

Oooh I was in Theresa May's government, she's a proper Tory, even though she established the hostile environment. But I don't like Johnson!

Get fucked. 

Everyone who voted for Johnson, be they a party member or member of the public, is complicit in everything that's happened since.

• Upvote 12