You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boris Johnson

Section_31

13 minutes ago, clangers said:

He's been setup now, he's denied any knowledge of advance warnings of a party or that he was warned it was illegal. Each time Cummings has disclosed something evidence has followed within a few days. It'll probably be a snapshot of an email or whatsapp chat?

I think he knows he's done.

His latest excuse is desperate even by his own standards in that he didn't understand the rules he signed off on.

Ha ha

Just gonna post that.

He was unaware he had broken the rules he himself had set.

Which makes him,at best,staggeringly incompetent 

2 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

Why would he bother putting the effort in to understand what the rules are and the consequences of breaking them? He's never needed to do that in his life; he's not about to start now. Rules and consequences are for other people to worry about. 

Buller! Buller! Buller!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Go on Beth

It still winds me up the way he side steps taking personal responsibility, instead of saying he apologises for his mistakes it's "I regret the mistakes and misjudgements that may have been made." 

They weren't even fucking mistakes anyway, just bare faced arrogance. 

5 hours ago, clangers said:

I think he knows he's done.

His latest excuse is desperate even by his own standards in that he didn't understand the rules he signed off on.

To be fair to Johnson he didn't understand an oven ready Brexit deal that he ran an entire general election campaign around and then signed off on 

Look, I'm obviously full of hate for the man and for his party, but I'm tiring of the partygate thing.  I'm tired of journalists asking the same questions about a 'work event' and 'wine fridges' and asking if he's going to resign if the random person he paid to write a report finds him guilty of whatever the fuck it is she's being paid to look at.  

It's all a fucking nonsense, top to bottom, journos to number 10.  As if THIS is the missing piece of the jigsaw. 

He's a piss machine, and he's probably on the nose beer as well, Christ knows some of his cabinet are and there's enough of it on parliament grounds to start a cartel apparently, to the point the Speaker had to intervene. 

Did the cunt even get ill with Covid or was that a stunt?  I genuinely thought he was ill, but as time has gone on I now suspect it was a fucking hoax.  

But as long as he's not smeared as an anti-Semite he has a fighting chance of being exonerated and put on the next £10 note. 

I saw an interview with Dominic Grieve yesterday, he fucking hates Johnson.  And yet Grieve is the one left licking his wounds after the interview, with a garden-variety Tory MP brought into the interview to 'balance it out', where Grieve was portrayed as a jilted lover with an axe to grind.  Fuck me, Dominic Grieve, telling Tory MPs to kick him out and save what's left of the Tory Party before it's too late.  "BOOOOO" says the New Tory movement. 

It's like Sulu being thrown off the Enterprise and a bunch of extras telling him he wasn't a proper Trekkie. 

1 hour ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

Look, I'm obviously full of hate for the man and for his party, but I'm tiring of the partygate thing.  I'm tired of journalists asking the same questions about a 'work event' and 'wine fridges' and asking if he's going to resign if the random person he paid to write a report finds him guilty of whatever the fuck it is she's being paid to look at.  

It's all a fucking nonsense, top to bottom, journos to number 10.  As if THIS is the missing piece of the jigsaw. 

He's a piss machine, and he's probably on the nose beer as well, Christ knows some of his cabinet are and there's enough of it on parliament grounds to start a cartel apparently, to the point the Speaker had to intervene. 

Did the cunt even get ill with Covid or was that a stunt?  I genuinely thought he was ill, but as time has gone on I now suspect it was a fucking hoax.  

But as long as he's not smeared as an anti-Semite he has a fighting chance of being exonerated and put on the next £10 note. 

I saw an interview with Dominic Grieve yesterday, he fucking hates Johnson.  And yet Grieve is the one left licking his wounds after the interview, with a garden-variety Tory MP brought into the interview to 'balance it out', where Grieve was portrayed as a jilted lover with an axe to grind.  Fuck me, Dominic Grieve, telling Tory MPs to kick him out and save what's left of the Tory Party before it's too late.  "BOOOOO" says the New Tory movement. 

It's like Sulu being thrown off the Enterprise and a bunch of extras telling him he wasn't a proper Trekkie. 

You wouldn’t be the only one to think that.

1 minute ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

Tel you what, Hell Hath No Fury like a Cummings scorned.

I reckon this is all payback for the Barnard Castle stuff. Pure pettiness.

He had them questioning him for hours in that committee last year. He’s a clever bastard. Utter gobshite of course but you’d rather have him on your side ! 

3 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

He's fucking weird Cummings isn't he. He fancies himself as some kind of Musk or Zuckerberg type but he seems thick as fuck.

He's not thick, but I think he overestimated the impact his revelations would have.  And he's partly to blame for that.  But fundamentally I think he's on the right track, and yes he was a gun for hire and that's a shitty thing to do but I think he's a big part of the *big shrug* reaction to his insights.  

16 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

Tel you what, Hell Hath No Fury like a Cummings scorned.

I reckon this is all payback for the Barnard Castle stuff. Pure pettiness.

It's payback for the public apology he had to do for it. I don't think he could believe Johnson made him do it.