You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boris Johnson

Section_31

This is going to set a precedent for teenagers whose parents return to a wrecked house after a weekend away.

"The inquiry, to be carried out by my mate Chophead, will determine whether an event took place, whether that event was a party and whether I attended any such event. I will not be answering any further questions until the inquiry has public it's report."

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

Nearly all the Tory MPs asking questions are red wall seats using the opportunity to add a question. The older experienced members are sitting on their hands. I don’t think he’s going to survive. 

Isn't Johnson the main reason they won those seats though? They maybe haven't thought this through?

21 minutes ago, MegadriveMan said:

Isn't Johnson the main reason they won those seats though? They maybe haven't thought this through?

Apparently the Tory party had no expectation of winning those seats so basically put up anyone who was prepared to have a go and kept back the more experienced candidates for more marginal seats. These inexperienced people unexpectedly won so now have £100k jobs and an inflated sense of their own ability. They’ve already been asking about when they will be given ministerial jobs. They have no loyalty to Johnson (most of them had never met him before the election) and will be the first to send in their no confidence letters if they think their marginal majority and cushy job is at risk. 

1 hour ago, Mudface said:

Eh? It's a Punch and Judy pantomime where the PM ignores opposition questions (or asks questions of the opposition) while getting soft soap 'how great are we?' rubbish from particularly sycophantic back benchers and the Speaker does fuck all. It'd be nice if we actually had a constitution rather than this made-up, cobbled-together, archaic nonsense.

We have a consitution here that basically means fuck all most of the time. We have sitting mp's wuth criminal records ranging from fraud to perjury and sitting mps who have been shownt to be involved in state capture enabling fraud totalling billions. So far not one of them charged or kicked out.

You see so many comments saying "yeah but if Labour get in they will bankrupt the country" its bonkers acceptable Estonian theiving bastards who treat all this like its a game to line their pockets but yeah Labour might actually use taxpayers money and spend it on services. 

Uh knife crime has gone up, maybe shutting down 700 youth clubs had a negative effect. The price of everything and value of nothing these tory bastards. They can syphon away billions as long as I don't see too many brown people on my trip to the shops.

Just now, Bobby Hundreds said:

You see so many comments saying "yeah but if Labour get in they will bankrupt the country" its bonkers acceptable Estonian theiving bastards who treat all this like its a game to line their pockets but yeah Labour might actually use taxpayers money and spend it on services. 

Uh knife crime has gone up, maybe shutting down 700 youth clubs had a negative effect. The price of everything and value of nothing these tory bastards. They can syphon away billions as long as I don't see too many brown people on my trip to the shops.

Fucking Estonians.