You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boris Johnson

Section_31

5 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Not the devolved nations one, no.

He did the later one though where nothing was agreed.

Yes, but I think that one was virtual? If so, the cunt could have been anywhere. He’s not addressed the nation live since I don’t think, just pre recorded bollocks 

4 hours ago, Marko121 said:

Yes, but I think that one was virtual? If so, the cunt could have been anywhere. He’s not addressed the nation live since I don’t think, just pre recorded bollocks 

He has certainly been quiet the last few days.

If he has fucked off somewhere,that won't go down well.

Didnt he have a little break when the pandemic 1st began?

1 hour ago, Arniepie said:

He has certainly been quiet the last few days.

If he has fucked off somewhere,that won't go down well.

Didnt he have a little break when the pandemic 1st began?

I believe so. He’s been on one or 2 since as well. 

I see you have said they won’t be even announcing any further restrictions this week, which I suspect would have to come from him? ( the announcement that is ) Maybe he’s busy eh? 

Just now, Marko121 said:

I believe so. He’s been on one or 2 since as well. 

I see you have said they won’t be even announcing any further restrictions this week, which I suspect would have to come from him? ( the announcement that is ) Maybe he’s busy eh? 

I remember it came out that he had missed about  4 or 5 combra meeting when it 1st began as he was having weekends away somewhere.

I heard a tory on the radio last week saying he had sharpened his game after the by elections because he had actually read his speech notes.

13 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Heard before one of these 'friend of a friend' stories before, but the person telling me was pretty credible, that Johnson has a hairdresser who's job it is to mess his hair up between gigs.

It's been mentioned a few times before that he does it himself, but deliberately before he goes on camera after it has already been fixed for going on camera. 

14 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Heard before one of these 'friend of a friend' stories before, but the person telling me was pretty credible, that Johnson has a hairdresser who's job it is to mess his hair up between gigs.

I've mentioned it on here before I'm sure, and that's from a friend of a friend source but also credible because she couldn't be closer to them. The whole thing is a show. The brexit wankers have lapped it up because "get em out!" 

There was a great opinion piece on the guardian a while ago(sure someeone posted  it on here)about how the buffoon thing is just an act.

Remember that time when the mask slipped one week at pmq, when starmer brought something up and he flipped his lid?showing hid true side.Funny how that police incident with carrie quickly vanished aswell. 

Saying that,he is still massively inept,lazy and completely out of his depth as a pm.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

There was a great opinion piece on the guardian a while ago(sure someeone posted  it on here)about how the buffoon thing is just an act.

Remember that time when the mask slipped one week at pmq, when starmer brought something up and he flipped his lid?showing hid true side.Funny how that police incident with carrie quickly vanished aswell. 

Saying that,he is still massively inept,lazy and completely out of his depth as a pm.

The soundbite made the headlines "Captain Hindsight!" 

38 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I've mentioned it on here before I'm sure, and that's from a friend of a friend source but also credible because she couldn't be closer to them. The whole thing is a show. The brexit wankers have lapped it up because "get em out!" 

Nearly 15 million voted to leave the EU..  Martin Deubury (the nearest thing to a get the forrins out candidate) got 300 odd votes out of 38.000 at the most recent by election, in a tory heartland, your slur holds little water. I think I'll listen to the electorate rather taking distorted veiws from a handful of people on twitter and social media. 

Edit, I agree with both you and Section on the Boris thing being a show though.

• Downvote 1

20 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

The soundbite made the headlines "Captain Hindsight!" 

I think it when he brought up the bodies piled high comment

He proper flipped and you saw a glimpse of what he Is really like.

There is plenty of evidence that he.is an utterly callous cunt(self pity city,,operation last gasp,its only old people dying from it etc)

Yet the british public have took him to their hearts..loveable old boris.

53 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Nearly 15 million voted to leave the EU..  Martin Deubury (the nearest thing to a get the forrins out candidate) got 300 odd votes out of 38.000 at the most recent by election, in a tory heartland, your slur holds little water. I think I'll listen to the electorate rather taking distorted veiws from a handful of people on twitter and social media. 

Edit, I agree with both you and Section on the Boris thing being a show though.

You keep saying a "handful of people on twitter" etc. I lived in Portsmouth at the time of the Brexit vote, I have lived or worked in most major cities in the country. I am ex forces. I know enough to have an opinion on the mentality on this island (as I'm sure most of us do). "Get em out" was absolutely a major factor in brexit and also the "get Brexit done" tory campaign in amongst the smear against a lifetime human rights campaigner. Bury your head in the sand all you want, I couldn't give a flying fuck to be honest Gnasher but stop pretending you're the oracle of all things brexit. Fuck brexit. 

Here you are, its christmas, laugh at this you miserable twat. Xmas greetings to you and your family x 

39 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

I think it when he brought up the bodies piled high comment

He proper flipped and you saw a glimpse of what he Is really like.

There is plenty of evidence that he.is an utterly callous cunt(self pity city,,operation last gasp,its only old people dying from it etc)

Yet the british public have took him to their hearts..loveable old boris.

Problem is, enough people aren't arsed enough to care about anything but keeping evil labour out of power. it's tribal, people aren't voting for whats best for them (most) they are holding on to their mast. 

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

You keep saying a "handful of people on twitter" etc. I lived in Portsmouth at the time of the Brexit vote, I have lived or worked in most major cities in the country. I am ex forces. I know enough to have an opinion on the mentality on this island (as I'm sure most of us do). "Get em out" was absolutely a major factor in brexit and also the "get Brexit done" tory campaign in amongst the smear against a lifetime human rights campaigner. Bury your head in the sand all you want, I couldn't give a flying fuck to be honest Gnasher but stop pretending you're the oracle of all things brexit. Fuck brexit. 

Here you are, its christmas, laugh at this you miserable twat. Xmas greetings to you and your family x 

Problem is, enough people aren't arsed enough to care about anything but keeping evil labour out of power. it's tribal, people aren't voting for whats best for them (most) they are holding on to their mast. 

Shadwell......that was him, cant remember what programme that character was in....Kick Up The Eighties?

Funny bastard he is.

42 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

At the risk of falling into the trap of tarring people with the same brush aren't a lot of armed forces personel (not you) a little er 'nationalistic'? 

I forgot Barry Welsh existed, good clip that, happy Xmas to you and all yours Stig.

1 hour ago, Gnasher said:

At the risk of falling into the trap of tarring people with the same brush aren't a lot of armed forces personel (not you) a little er 'nationalistic'? 

I forgot Barry Welsh existed, good clip that, happy Xmas to you and all yours Stig.

Surprisingly not as much as you think. Not in the navy anyway. Of course some are but nobody is really that arsed. It's the Help For Heroes mob who have never done a single thing who are usually the most patriotic.