You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boris Johnson

Section_31

4 hours ago, Harry's Lad said:

Why?, Has someone set him on fire?

3 minutes ago, Pete said:

Well I'd like to warm his face with my iron. Is that what you mean? 

You're all being very mean to someone who's just trying his best, especially when he's a chilled-out entertainer at heart.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Mudface said:

You're all being very mean to someone who's just trying his best, especially when he's a chilled-out entertainer at heart.

Sorry. I forgot he's a ruddy faced,  jolly, jovial fella looking out to make the Christmas period as enjoyable as possible for the whole country... 

2 minutes ago, Pete said:

Sorry. I forgot he's a ruddy faced,  jolly, jovial fella looking out to make the Christmas period as enjoyable as possible for the whole country... 

Well, he has saved Christmas more times in the last few years than all the other PMs put together. The fact that it was his government's fault Christmas needed to be saved is neither here nor there.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

This is what journalists are dealing with, no wonder they give up…

FFh3reVX0AE1ABa?format=jpg&name=large

FFh3reSXsAYreK6?format=jpg&name=medium

That’s it, that’s the only answer to the scrutiny they’ll give. 

Like banging your head against a brick wall, yet all very deliberate.

If a member of the public threw a party last Christmas and was brought to book for it, would that defence hold up in court?

I think not. Cunts.

Strange how its took a year for this story to come out, when,12 months ago it may have actually done some damage. 

He was asked a question today about massive under investment in welsh railways and he just responded by saying the government are big supporters of the railways in Wales. 

Surely the opposition mps must think..what's the fucking point?