You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boris Johnson

Section_31

Just now, Strontium Dog™ said:

Sunak is down to earth, well close to the earth I suppose, he's only about 4 inches tall.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw him on the telly stood next to normal sized people. It was like seeing an action figure come to life. Barely looks real. He doesn't have any of the features of your usual short person except the fact he's really short. 

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw him on the telly stood next to normal sized people. It was like seeing an action figure come to life. Barely looks real. He doesn't have any of the features of your usual short person except the fact he's really short. 

I honestly thought he was about 6’7” 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Sunak looks photoshopped in every picture you see him stood next to somebody or something else you can compare his height too. The budget pictures outside number 10 just look strange. I reckon his suit is straight off a ventriloquists dummy.

Sunak = Quark with a tan.

4 hours ago, Mudface said:

Time for a man of the people, someone down to earth and on the workers' side.

image.jpeg

I'll be surprised if he gets the nod with most the Tory membership comprising of ex-Kippers and Brexiteers.

A short, cross-eyed Asian bloke?

Nah, not happening. I'd be on Betfair betting against him for sure.

11 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

It'll be Jeremy Hunt, they've been lubing him up for two years, he'll come in and drop kick the likes of Patel and Raab out of cabinet and be hailed a revolutionary.

Hunts 16/1 on oddschecker. Not a bad little bet that. Sunak clear favourite.

"British Politics Next Conservative Leader Betting Odds | Oddschecker" https://www.oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/next-conservative-leader