You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boris Johnson

Section_31

On 12/10/2021 at 12:26, Bjornebye said:

I worry what the distraction story this week will be. 

"Corbyn mugs Chelsea Pensioner" 

The picture of him painting is the distraction.

All over the front pages, not the shortages, or crates/HGV’s being sent back from Europe, nor gas prices, nor the fact we are really testing EU patience.

He’s too popular, mind bogglingly, that this picture, which I’m going to say was staged, created division enough to distract.

You almost have to admire the bravado of it.

Wanker.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

All over the front pages, not the shortages, of crates being sent back, nor gas prices, nor the fact we are really testing EU patience.

He’s too popular, mind bogglingly, that this picture, which I’m going to say was staged, created division enough to distract.

You almost have to adorn the bravado of it.

Wanker.

Bit harsh , I was merely pointing out what was to come 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

All over the front pages, not the shortages, or crates/HGV’s being sent back from Europe, nor gas prices, nor the fact we are really testing EU patience.

Wanker.

You would think that whilst the country teeters on the brink, if the pm fucks off for his 2and holiday in 6 weeks,there would be a smidgen of criticism?

19 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Wanker.

Same with the stupid socks and shoes last week. Ah look at him, loveable rogue. 

I was aware that there was a push towards heat pumps as a better and greener alternative to boilers, and that the government were introducing a trade-in subsidy scheme to replace the old boilers. The Prime Minister's helpful addition to the debate.

' The greenshirts of the boiler police are not going to kick in your door with their sandal-clad feet , and seize , at carrot-point , your trusty old combi '. 

What the fuck is wrong with this cunt , and you can guess in which paper this was delivered.

• Upvote 3

Boris Johnson will host 20 of the world’s most influential business leaders on Monday evening as he urges them to provide a “rocket boost” for “global Britain”, as the UK emerges from the coronavirus pandemic and life outside the EU.

Among those sitting down for the power dinner with the prime minister in No 10 will be the Goldman Sachs boss, David Solomon; the JP Morgan chief executive, Jamie Dimon; Jes Staley, the head of Barclays; and the Microsoft founder turned climate crisis campaigner, Bill Gates.

The exclusive meal, prepared by the Michelin three-star chef Clare Smyth, kicks off a global investment summit with about 200 business leaders invited to meet the Queen at Windsor Castle on Tuesday.

Other big names invited to the Downing Street dinner include Larry Fink, the billionaire boss of the investment firm BlackRock; Stephen Schwarzman, the chief executive of the private equity company Blackstone; Ana Botín, the chair of Santander; the BT chief executive, Philip Jansen; and the foreign secretary, Liz Truss.

Smyth, who catered the wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan in 2018, has been tasked with preparing a menu of “best of British produce”.

Guests will be treated to canapés of jellied eel, chicken liver parfait, pumpkin and white truffle gougères. That will be followed by Smyth’s signature starter of potato and roe, a main course of venison cooked with 16-year-old whisky, and lemon and pear meringue for dessert.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2021/oct/18/jellied-eel-canapes-and-venison-no-10-hosts-biggest-names-in-business-boris-johnson-bill-gates

Couldn't they have had sausage beans and chips instead? I don't get these toff folk.

• 2 weeks later...

Fucking charlatan cunt of a man. All this environmental talk, his actions won't follow his fucking mouth he just wants a picture painted of himself for posterity as the man who wanted to do more but was held back by an unwilling world he's a prick as is everybody who thinks he should be anywhere near positions of influence and power.  History should judge his actions not the absolute bollocks and lies he spews forth every single day.

• Upvote 3