You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boris Johnson

Section_31

On 08/10/2021 at 08:36, Vincent Vega said:

Council Tax desperately needs reforming though, look at the differences here in how much people are charged in Kensington & Chelsea (average house price £1.3m), and Liverpool (average house price £199k):

CADA966B-E950-444E-A940-52D463DA842E.png

D8A3CF4C-C2FA-4AD1-BC3F-B263EFD8B6D4.png

It surely needs to be reformed to something based around ability to pay based wealth and earnings? How can it be right that Liverpool people pay more than people who are millionaires?

I am sure the Tories would argue this is what happens when labour are in charge. 

6 hours ago, Arniepie said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2021/oct/09/priti-patel-johnson-blocks-public-sexual-harassment-law-home-office-pm-offence

When even priti patel comes out as the good guy ,you realise just how much of an epic cunt is running the country.

Fucking hell 

8 hours ago, Em City said:

Owen Jones did a video from the Tory party conference and virtually every single drone he interviewed cited "hard work" as the essential ingredient to success.

Funny that their leader is the laziest, most work shy slug in the Western world.

Like everything, they mean hard work for everyone else. Do as I say, don't do as I do, should be the Conservatives motto. 

• Upvote 1

Council Tax desperately needs reforming though, look at the differences here in how much people are charged in Kensington & Chelsea (average house price £1.3m), and Liverpool (average house price £199k):

It surely needs to be reformed to something based around ability to pay based wealth and earnings? How can it be right that Liverpool people pay more than people who are millionaires?

I never knew that. That’s fucking astounding. What the fuck is going on there? Ridiculous 

23 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

Like everything, they mean hard work for everyone else. Do as I say, don't do as I do, should be the Conservatives motto. 

Spot on.

As the Americans say, they were born on 3rd base and think they hit a home run. Conservatives only appreciate real world hardship when it hits them personally.

What's the reasoning behind the differences?

Doesn't help that Liverpool Council spends £47million on stuff like the Lime Street redevelopment shambles. 

1 hour ago, johnsusername said:

What's the reasoning behind the differences?

Doesn't help that Liverpool Council spends £47million on stuff like the Lime Street redevelopment shambles. 

There’s no door to door bin drops in Westminster/London, less schools to look after etc.

There is a metric for it somewhere, then the council can set its own price within parameters.

I looked in to it when I first moved to London as I was confused why my CT was much lower, with Westminster where I live being the cheapest in the country.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

He needs a good fucking shoeing, the fat arrogant prick.

Loveable old boris eh?

Everyone seems to have forgotten the plod were called out for a 'domestic'

So add that to the list of being a racist homophobic lazy lying callous cunt with all the empathy of your average rattlesnake 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Now we know why the work shy twat buggered off on his jolleys again with that damming report being published today,  no doubt they have sent some lackey  out to face the music .

I worry what the distraction story this week will be. 

"Corbyn mugs Chelsea Pensioner" 

• Upvote 1

I despair at how far this nation has fallen over the past few years and nothing encapsulates it more than the fat dickhead at a billionairs holday villa, a billionaire he put in to the House of Lords when said billionaire lost his seat at election, painting on the day his callous mishandling of public health that led to the deaths of thousands needlesly was announced, the same day his former closest aide claimed he didn't have a clue what was in the Brexit deal and they never intended to keep it any way as breaking international law in a toodler level hissy fit is fine.

All of this is just the tip of an iceberg at the rank incompetence and callousness shown by these chancers and with every other struggle that is going on that they have created and presided over this is how he spends his time, without a care nor regret.

Fuck him, fuck them.

FBh59IxXIAE_Z1f?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

I despair at how far this nation has fallen over the past few years and nothing encapsulates it more than the fat dickhead at a billionairs holday villa, a billionaire he put in to the House of Lords when said billionaire lost his seat at election, painting on the day his callous mishandling of public health that led to the deaths of thousands needlesly was announced, the same day his former closest aide claimed he didn't have a clue what was in the Brexit deal and they never intended to keep it any way as breaking international law in a toodler level hissy fit is fine.

All of this is just the tip of an iceberg at the rank incompetence and callousness shown by these chancers and with every other struggle that is going on that they have created and presided over this is how he spends his time, without a care nor regret.

Fuck him, fuck them.

FBh59IxXIAE_Z1f?format=jpg&name=900x900

Said it a million times. 

It is beyond baffling how millions of people see him as a good fit to run the country. I wouldnt trust him to look after a goldfish

Its always fun when engaging with a tory to ask what his greatest attributes are,or his greatest achievement. 

I thought the Cummings stuff would be the turning point,I would have thought that the fact that he was happy to sacrifice countless old people, would mark a sea change ,but it's barely made a dent.

The media have fully sold this bumbling buffoon image but he has got the empathy of your average serial killer.

Said it the other day but the domestic incident a while ago has been erased from history.

Every word out of his fucking mouth is a lie and his attitude to violence against women is disgusting.

I utterly despise him and if you cant see through him, you are a fucking simpleton.

• Upvote 2

23 hours ago, sir roger said:

It's already number 2 most viewed on BBC behind tonight's lottery amount.

Marked that Corbyn down as a wrong un after he nicked them war veterans sandwiches at the Cenotaph but to wander round London mugging pensioners is a new low, even for him,