You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boris Johnson

Section_31

2 hours ago, Arniepie said:

The problem.is ,millions of people know he is s liar,I mean what type of simpleton would you have to be to not know?and simply dont care

Yes millions do know he's a liar, but millions more don't acknowledge it.  They think he's a cad, a bluffer, and that's "just Boris".  There's a whole bunch of people who don't see beyond the artifice, don't see him for the dangerous liar that he is. Don't see that his lies are killing people, that his lies are taking their rights away, that his lies are leading down a very dangerous path.

They need smacking round the face with it, the message needs to be hammered home.  Some still won't see it of course but some will, plus Johnson will hate it and I would guess will not react very well.

I believe he is literally the only Tory that would get away with this shit, no one else would be able to pull it off, he needs to be shown up for what he is.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

I'm watching his speech now and it's truly awful.

'What I'm saying is I will give you everything and pay for everything and make you better people, with better lives, you'll live longer, more money and better jobs and a fucking unicorn. Literally everything you want, everything'

Weirdly it's the same thing his supporters used used to accuse Corbyn of offering and beat him with a stick for it. 

3 minutes ago, Moo said:

Yes millions do know he's a liar, but millions more don't acknowledge it.  They think he's a cad, a bluffer, and that's "just Boris".  There's a whole bunch of people who don't see beyond the artifice, don't see him for the dangerous liar that he is. Don't see that his lies are killing people, that his lies are taking their rights away, that his lies are leading down a very dangerous path.

They need smacking round the face with it, the message needs to be hammered home.  Some still won't see it of course but some will, plus Johnson will hate it and I would guess will not react very well.

I believe he is literally the only Tory that would get away with this shit, no one else would be able to pull it off, he needs to be shown up for what he is.

A lot of people just aren't big enough to say they were wrong. 

3 minutes ago, MegadriveMan said:

Weirdly it's the same thing his supporters used used to accuse Corbyn of offering and beat him with a stick for it. 

Yeah, standard populism.

Bemoan your enemies and steal the polices the public like whilst saying they are new and novel.

12 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

A lot of people just aren't big enough to say they were wrong. 

Agreed.  But you've not got to convince everyone, just start eating away and putting doubts in people's minds.

I'm not convinced the Labour leadership wants to do that at the moment anyway.

9 minutes ago, Moo said:

Agreed.  But you've not got to convince everyone, just start eating away and putting doubts in people's minds.

I'm not convinced the Labour leadership wants to do that at the moment anyway.

I just hope there is a plan of some sort. Collating everything and then going to open the gates of hell on the ghoulish cunts 

3 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Just look at this word salad.

‘And I can today announce another £50 m for football pitches so that we give new opportunity to the stars of the future and so that ultimately you are never more than 15 minutes away from a high quality football pitch and we won’t level up when so many people are sick, or off work because they are stressed, or because they suffer from obesity or problems with their mental health and that’s why we are tackling the problems of junk food and rewarding exercise and that’s why we are building 40 new hospitals and recruiting 50,000 more nurses, and we are going to deal with the backlog of those waiting for elective surgeries and the single biggest thing we can do of course, is investing in public services to change their lives to give them the confidence and the natural serotonin they need to deal with the day is to help them into a good job on decent pay and that means the private sector has to invest to create those jobs and we must create conditions for business confidence…’

A team worked on this fucking nonsense.

All lies as well.

And the biggest criticsm the bbc could come up with was that it 'lacked focus '

Un fucking believable

His mate's just been appointed to the sleaze watchdog The Committee on Standards in Public Life.

He's directly behind Johnson in that infamous Bullingdon photo.

They're so fucking brazen about it now.

10 Interesting Facts about the Bullingdon Club, Oxford's Ugly Secret

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2021/jul/15/ex-bullingdon-club-member-appointed-to-whitehalls-sleaze-watchdog

51 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

Let's get the flame throwers out and get this sorted. 

It looks like it might have been a few years ago mate. I don’t think they are all still sat and stood there now like

• Upvote 1

“….them the confidence and the natural serotonin they need to deal with the day is to help them into a good job on decent pay and that means the private sector has to invest to create those jobs and we must create conditions for business confidence…’

No-protection, zero hour wage slavery ahoy.

On 14/07/2021 at 22:47, Arniepie said:

Caught out lying in parliament again today 

We made it absolutely clear no one should boo the national team

Does he think everyone in this country has the attention span of a gnat?

I don't know why starmer doesnt consistently call him out for his lies but the bulk of the population apparently dont give a toss

On 11/07/2021 at 10:10, Arniepie said:

It is like some dystopian nightmare

I also think there is a strata of people out there who know what they are upto,and simply dont care

I've read people say ,'well you would do the same', in terms of all those billions given away in the ppe scandal

As for labour, I'm not a big fan of starmer,but I think whoever the leader is,would struggle to land a punch on him.

Accountability and responsibility have become empty words, you see that at pmq where he just waffles bullshit, and is never called out.

You would think they would maybe go for a soft target like his incessant lying?

But millions of people simply dont care we have a person running the country who lies to them on a daily basis.

Its surreal.

Members of Parliament are not allowed to accuse other members of lying in the Houses of Parliament.

24 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Members of Parliament are not allowed to accuse other members of lying in the Houses of Parliament.

But doesnt that imply then,that of you do lie,you get away with it?

Surely there must be a way of saying.. well can you prove what you have just claimed?

10 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

But doesnt that imply then,that of you do lie,you get away with it?

Surely there must be a way of saying.. well can you prove what you have just claimed?

They will simply answer the question to 'prove' something with some random stat that shows a level of proof. Politics is a game of smoke and mirrors and is 100% unfit for the purpose of a modern, troubled world.

It was the Romans who introduced Politics. Things are no different now to how they were then, it's just the tigers and lions aren't actually tigers and lions. They're now viruses and cigarettes.

3 hours ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

We know this, I keep asking the same question, what's the worst that can happen?  They get up to all kinds of stuff that is not "allowed", nothing happens.

This is not normal times. Normal conventions do not apply.

1 hour ago, Moo said:

We know this, I keep asking the same question, what's the worst that can happen?  They get up to all kinds of stuff that is not "allowed", nothing happens.

This is not normal times. Normal conventions do not apply.

The person who leaked Matt Hancock having an affair has been arrested and equipment been seized. 

Matt Hancock has been praised for his sterling work while in office. 

Says it all really. 

1 hour ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

The person who leaked Matt Hancock having an affair has been arrested and equipment been seized. 

Matt Hancock has been praised for his sterling work while in office. 

Says it all really. 

Apparently, If the Information Commissioner investigates and finds that there was a breach, Hancock could be awarded compensation.  

You couldn't make it up 

2 hours ago, Stickman said:

Good article about the lying cunt but again hardly anyone will read it nor care 

The politics of lies: Boris Johnson and the erosion of the rule of law

https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2021/07/politics-lies-boris-johnson-and-erosion-rule-law

Indeed. You'd think Panorama would be all over something like this.

And yet still we're told he "can't be called a liar in the house of commons".

Him, his cabinet, his party have shown they don't give a fuck about the law, about conventions and tradition, and there's little to no consequences.  Therefore he can't be got at with law, conventions, and tradition.

All that's gotta to be ripped up and forgotten about now, then when we eventually get a new government a constitution will have to be written.

2 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

He really is a useless, gormless, cunt.

Fucksake.

And also a very dangerous one.

His complete lack of common sense, his lack of empathy and consideration of others, his lack of honesty and integrity, and the fact that he just doesn't learn from his many mistakes and continues down this path is bordering on psychopathic.

May God strike me down, but I'd rather have Thatcher than this cunt.