You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boris Johnson

Section_31

27 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

That was the worst he's been in a very long time, and that bar isn't especially high.

He's a cretin.

The Isreal stat is a lie as well, the BBC fact checked him.

He is starting to turn the screw (kier) .... I think he's calculated and yeah a lot of Labour don't like hm but now that we aren't seeing hundreds of deaths a day he is remembering stuff that the tories think are gone. Calculated, cold.... Go on Starmer lad fucking ruin them 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

He is starting to turn the screw (kier) .... I think he's calculated and yeah a lot of Labour don't like hm but now that we aren't seeing hundreds of deaths a day he is remembering stuff that the tories think are gone. Calculated, cold.... Go on Starmer lad fucking ruin them 

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Williamson should still be hawking fire surrounds. How he's held an MPs job, let alone several ministerial positions is beyond me.

He should be in jail for spilling national secrets to the press. Had it been a Labour MP or heavens forbid, Corbyn, they'd have got the guillotine out for them in Trafalgar Square or something and hired a baying mob to chuck rotten veg at them. 

No, instead he's in charge of education. The political system is a farce and we're all too polite to string the fuckers up. Unless they are lefties 

1 minute ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

How many people see PMQs compared to the headlines of the daily shit rags.

It’s a big problem. Any victories Labour gain here or, more likely, own goals scored by that clown are not reaching the eyes and ears of those needed to turn the blue tide. 

The six questions from the opposition on PMQ's and the response should be shown on both the 6 o clock news and the news at 10 on all channels and that should be mandatory.

Whether the people watch it or not is up to them, but it should be made available on mainstream tv at times when it stands a greater chance of an audience.

• Upvote 4

On 29/06/2021 at 21:54, Bruce Spanner said:

I guarantee that they stopped and rewound that before explaining to the chimp what 'doing a goal' is and to look passionate and natural.

Edit: He wouldn't have lied about how and where he watched this, would he?

Shirley not?

TOFFSIDE!

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Tj hooker said:

This twat never stops telling lies does he comparing Germany with the border between Northern Ireland and the

Mainland now 

I’d pay my fucking maxed out overdraft for just one journalist to grow a pair and shout at him; 

“That’s the deal you signed you stupid fucking cunt. No one else. You. You fucking cunt”! 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

I hear from my ‘source’ that when he became PM all of his children became entitled to police protection in case of kidnap etc. He obviously had to give their details and apparently there was genuine shock as to the number. “More than 10” is being quoted. We have elected a sex addict. 

Not so much a sex addict, just some cunt that doesn't care about the consequences of his actions, which is consistent with his tenure as PM.

Words of top, top day tripper and bantz merchant, Dom Cummings...

'The truth is [Johnson] is neither [a clown or a campaigning genius]. He is a much deeper and more complex character than the media generally portrays. When I saw pundits seek mysteries in Cameron, I said the hidden depths weren’t there, he’s ‘a sphinx without a riddle’. Cameron was simple but portrayed as a sphinx but with Boris it’s the opposite, Boris is complex portrayed as simple. Behind each mask lies another mask — but there’s no masterplan behind all the masks, just the age old ‘will to power’. He is happy to hide behind the mask of a clown, mostly unbothered by ridicule, while calculations remain largely hidden (including from parts of his own mind). He rewrites reality in his mind afresh according to the moment’s demands.

He lies — so blatantly, so naturally, so regularly — that there is no real distinction possible with him, as there is with normal people, between truth and lies. He always tells people what they want to hear and he never means it. He always says ‘I can’t remember’ when they remind him and is rarely ‘lying’. He trusts nobody including his own family yet bears almost no grudges. He will sacrifice anybody for his career yet wants to make up with people who have screwed him over. He will use anybody for anything but is more polite than most top politicians towards junior staff. He is totally untrusted by anybody in No10 yet has a superpower for making people feel sorry for him — ‘I feel sorry for him like my old dead-beat boyfriend, I hate myself for it but I can’t help it’, said one in despair after a particularly dreadful meeting. He’s almost as comfortable with living in chaos as Floyd Mayweather but panics all day about the media. He sometimes compares himself to historic titans (Octavian is a favourite) and regularly admits it’s ludicrous he’s prime minister. He’s hopeless at bureaucratic infighting and examines every room he enters for physical escape routes.

He is both much more useless than the media portray and much more capable of self-awareness and ruthlessness than they ever portray, or his enemies usually discern. He routinely says and does things so foolish that people are open-mouthed, and is so hopeless at getting rid of duffers, so determined to avoid difficult situations, that people are usually shocked when he suddenly moves with ruthless speed to remove them. He was desperate to be prime minister but has almost no interest in the job.'

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

I think he illustrates how little most people engage with politics outside of the Westminster bubble and this fact is what drives people who care about politics crazy. Everybody knows about the lies, the kids and the money troubles but outside in the real non political world, none of this resonates. He’s a populist politician so it shouldn’t come as a surprise when he does shallow populist gestures such as eat out to help out. I think this is why he antagonises people so much, if the public vote for people like him despite his many documented faults, then what’s the point of actually campaigning on serous issues, thinking about policies etc ? His success erodes politics to the level of a reality TV show and has created an existentialist crisis in every other political geek. If he stays and gets a second term.  I think politics in this country will never be quite the same again. 

I think people would care more if the media framed it more as incompitence, corruption and grand theft, rather than taking brews off him and portraying him as some sort of foppish but lovable cad.

It's like all these shows about benefits this and benefits that, but not a single one about former owners of bankrupt care homes and tax dodgers jet skiing in the Cayman Islands.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

I think he illustrates how little most people engage with politics outside of the Westminster bubble and this fact is what drives people who care about politics crazy. Everybody knows about the lies, the kids and the money troubles but outside in the real non political world, none of this resonates. He’s a populist politician so it shouldn’t come as a surprise when he does shallow populist gestures such as eat out to help out. I think this is why he antagonises people so much, if the public vote for people like him despite his many documented faults, then what’s the point of actually campaigning on serous issues, thinking about policies etc ? His success erodes politics to the level of a reality TV show and has created an existentialist crisis in every other political geek. If he stays and gets a second term.  I think politics in this country will never be quite the same again. 

Cant argue with much of that. 

It feels at time I'm in a parallel universe where millions of people think that fucking buffoon is suitable for running the country  

• Upvote 1

Fair-ish comment , but I am not sure how the sales figures of those three would pan out against the usual suspects. I would also assume there is a

' preaching to the choir ' element with a more sophisticated readership already aware of the arsehole's failings.

9 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Fair-ish comment , but I am not sure how the sales figures of those three would pan out against the usual suspects. I would also assume there is a

' preaching to the choir ' element with a more sophisticated readership already aware of the arsehole's failings.

Screenshot 2021-07-05 at 22.26.04.png

It's also a matter of record that he has meetings, both official and unofficial at least once a month with The Times, Telegraph, Mail (Both Daily & Sunday) & The Spectator.

The majority of his recorded meetings are with Editors, all in the public record, and these are only the ones that are recorded and not informal texts etc.

It's a simliar story for a few in cabinet, Rees Mogg especially.

You can argue about influence long in to the night, but he, and they, clearly believe it's important.