You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boris Johnson

Section_31

54 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

The state of British Journalism. The woman below is editor of the Evening Standard and vice editor of UK Vogue..

She's also David Cameron's sister-in law, right? Probably the deciding factor here.

The dress is fucking awful and matches the general Laura Ashley bullshit of the flowers on her head. And the scruffy cunt hasn’t even pressed his shirt. Put that stuff on a council estate couple and you’d get Daily Mail readers sneering at them. And all this from the people who think they’re too good for John Lewis

• Upvote 2

My sunny afternoon garden musings..

Is Carrie Amnesty, MILF, Under the Radar, deserving of a thread of her own, or a leading suggestion for a new thread entitled ‘Women I wouldn’t touch with a barge pole even if I’m a GF virgin who likes Star Wars’.

I’ll have another can while I mull it over a while longer...

5 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

Is Carrie Amnesty, MILF, Under the Radar, deserving of a thread of her own, or a leading suggestion for a new thread entitled ‘Women I wouldn’t touch with a barge pole even if I’m a GF virgin who likes Star Wars’.

Same category as Priti Patel but you might let her go on top

• Upvote 1

On 19/05/2021 at 12:46, Bjornebye said:

You have to wonder if Lindsay Hoyle has any fucking clue whats going on which is why he doesn't pull him up on his lies? I didn't watch todays PMQ's but everytime I do he's just a glorified maitre'd 

Hoyle is an Uncle Tom cunt of epic proportions.  The Tories selected him because he's a northern monkey that dances on top of their piano. 

I've lost all respect for what happens in the Commons, without people respecting public office and the customs of it there is no point in them meeting.  

57 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

A diseased cunt whose tits feel like rubber gloves full of pus.

• Upvote 1

Shame the Catholic Church wasn't this understanding in Henry 8ths day, could've changed the course of history and saved a few ladies a serious headache.

I'd the Church declares Johnsons previous marriages illegitimate what status does the Catholic Church veiw his kids? Nice.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2021/may/30/boris-johnson-carrie-symmonds-married-catcholic-church

40 minutes ago, Preston Red said:

Imagine getting married and all your troubles melt away in the press.

Anyone would think the press really like him and want him and his friends to have our best interests at heart.

Incompetence? Nah...that's old news now boys.

image-3.jpg

• Upvote 1

Fuck me. I'm from an Irish- Catholic background, married to a Scottish Catholic. I'm an atheist and really couldn't give a flying fuck about all the ridiculous rituals (of any religion), but at least try and have some dignity about your bullshit boot-licking of those in power.

3 hours ago, Gnasher said:

As said earlier, the Catholic Church has prostituted itself whilst Johnson has shown little regard for the standing of his own children. 

It looks like a fudge for this was put in place around the time Johnson became PM.

http://peterowen.org.uk/articles/choosing.html

The Crown Nominations Commission used to produce a shortlist for the PM to choose from.  Now they only submit one name to the PM, who then contacts the nominee to see if s/he wants the job; assuming they say yes, the PM advises the Queen to appoint the new Bishop.  Basically, Fatty would just be a messenger boy; I don't think it would cause any constitutional crisis if they found a way around that.

It’s good to know that the biggest issue of the week is not Johnson lying in Parliament, not the rise in Covid variants and the challenges that we might face, not Cummings’ revelations about the mishandling of the pandemic, nor the issue of government ministers awarding big contracts to their mates or families, but rather the PMs relationship with an outmoded and outdated historical non-entity.

The two observations with this shambolic wedding. A. Looks like the Catholic priest/church has played fast and loose with rules and procedures, this will cause problems for the church down the line. B. How does Johnson's children and ex wive's feel over Johnson agreeing his previous marriages (and presumably children) are illegitimate? In layman's terms it sounds like he's thrown them under the bus to appease new beau.

The other thing with this Carrie wedding, apologists saying they couldn't have possibly planned it that quickly regarding Cummings.The date of Cummings giving evidence to the select committee has been known for ages. These tories certainly know how to play the politics game.