You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boris Johnson

Section_31

17 hours ago, cloggypop said:

About time he accepted reality and just gets a number 1 all over. Fucking state of it. 

EpxuiTGWMAMGsLi?format=jpg&name=medium

I'm delighted to see that the virus, Brexit and him being a complete cunt is starting to have an effect on him. I know that's a picture of a TV screen but he looks fucking dreadful. Marvellous. Hopefully the cunt will be dead in the next month. 

I was never old enough to understand why people hated Th***her so much. Now with arse hole I do. Fuck him, fuck the tories & fuck Brexit Britain and those that support it. 

45 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

Peter Cruddas: PM overrules watchdog with Tory donor peerage

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-55414981

It's starting to feel like the dying days of a regime, he doesn't seem to care what people think of him any more and is just going out in a blaze of glory.

On 22/12/2020 at 19:36, Section_31 said:

It's starting to feel like the dying days of a regime, he doesn't seem to care what people think of him any more and is just going out in a blaze of glory.

On 22/12/2020 at 20:32, Dougie Do'ins said:

I was thinking along the same lines. He's taken not giving a fuck to different levels.

Disagree he’s going anywhere, it’s what he is and has always been, there is no change, he’s never given a fuck, he’s well known for it.

8 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

Michael Heseltine has just been talking about the bumbling buffoon on Sky news and it wasn't very pleasant.

Never a good sign when one of the old guard are on your case. 

They're always slagging him off, but they can fuck off too. Johnson and Cameron were spawned by the system the likes of Heseltine spent their lives protecting and propagating, Eton, backscratching, all that bollocks. The only difference now is Johnson has taken a massive shit on something he values, therefore it's time to open one's mouth. All these cunts are silent though when bedroom tax and food banks and the likes are on the agenda. 

They're all cunts, past and present.

• Upvote 8

18 hours ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

Michael Heseltine has just been talking about the bumbling buffoon on Sky news and it wasn't very pleasant.

Never a good sign when one of the old guard are on your case. 

He's always slagged Johnson off, he's been doing it for years and before he was leader. 

18 hours ago, Section_31 said:

They're always slagging him off, but they can fuck off too. Johnson and Cameron were spawned by the system the likes of Heseltine spent their lives protecting and propagating, Eton, backscratching, all that bollocks. The only difference now is Johnson has taken a massive shit on something he values, therefore it's time to open one's mouth. All these cunts are silent though when bedroom tax and food banks and the likes are on the agenda. 

They're all cunts, past and present.

I don't mind heseltine, he's about as good as it gets in a Tory.