You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boris Johnson

Section_31

3 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Literally nothing has changed with Korea.

Can I claim a promotion because I claim I’m good and everyone tells everybody else I am, but there’s no verifiable evidence.

No.

I think the situation with Korea is more stable now than it had been when both countries were threatening nuclear war.  

10 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

I think the situation with Korea is more stable now than it had been when both countries were threatening nuclear war.  

No, it’s not, it’s just as volatile.

Just like the regions that have been/are still being bombed by the USA. Nothing has really changed apart from they are punishing nations with crippling sanctions.

They were not great, he, or the people writing the words he’s barley able to read from a teleprompter, is/are a fucking liability and existentially dangerous to the world

Why is this not an issue?

You are allowed to say one was bad (them), but the other abhorrent (Trump), unless you don’t believe he is?

14 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

You mean well thought out, knowledgable, evidence based posts?

Not some ‘troof’ you saw on Facebook earlier.

Have a word with your fucking self.

Just saw the edit, not have the strength of conviction? 

No, I mean absolute shit.  That was clear in my original reply you fucking whopper.

I'm not on facebook.

Oh no an edit that's implying the same thing.

18 minutes ago, J-V said:

No, I mean absolute shit.  That was clear in my original reply you fucking whopper.

I'm not on facebook.

Oh no an edit that's implying the same thing.

anigif_enhanced-946-1433453114-7.gif

Oh noooos, the man on the internet say bad things about me! 

No idea where this has come from, less so care.

Have a great Sunday and don’t let the internet bother you too much.

14 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

No, it’s not, it’s just as volatile.

Just like the regions that have been/are still being bombed by the USA. Nothing has really changed apart from they are punishing nations with crippling sanctions.

They were not great, he, or the people writing the words he’s barley able to read from a teleprompter, is/are a fucking liability and existentially dangerous to the world

Why is this not an issue?

You are allowed to say one was bad (them), but the other abhorrent (Trump), unless you don’t believe he is?

It's not that I don't think Trump is more dangerous, he probably is it's just I honestly dont think he really gives a fuck for foreign policy, he probably thinks what's the fucking point, which is an improvement on his predecessors. His daughter, son in law and advisers sound very dangerous. Trump seems the type who couldn't care about diplomacy but would bomb a country if its president took the piss out of his hair.

3 minutes ago, magicrat said:

Saw about 5 minutes of Johnson on the Corona presser . Fucking hell what is point of the stuttering clueless fool ?

To do that thing with his finger and thumb when he points and to let Kuntentwatburger ask a semi-difficult question to try to deflect from the fact that he's poking her brown eye with his riddled eton wotsit. 

Good to see Peston has shaved that dead rat off his chin as well. 

Chris Whitty looks like he died 8 years ago. 

1 minute ago, MegadriveMan said:

Just seen a tv advert for the Daily Mail. Tomorrow they are doing Boris Unmasked. Sounds like they are going to absolutely slate him.

What are they so worried about? 

Old money doesn't like new money. Cummings and his cabal are new money, they were always gonna end up in career concrete boots. The trick was to let johnson and his mob think they were winning, but in reality you're using him as a sponge to soak up all the bad press for covid and brexit, eventually coming to the rescue and cleaning out the cabinet. Order will be restored and on it goes. 

‘Johnson turns to culture. He says the Tories are proud of this country, while Labour want to pull statues down. The Tories aren’t embarrassed about songs like Rule Britannia, he says.’

Yup, it’s going to get a lot messier before it gets any better. 

Fuck off you fat, deplorable scumbag.