You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boris Johnson

Section_31

11 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

To keep claiming I didnt read some shit in the daily fucking mail becomes tiresome. Yes I fucking read it, it was bollocks , utter fucking trash, I wish I didnt fucking bother but unfortunately for me I did. Happy? Good, now fuck off.

You were criticising my post and the analysis of the article you posted, were you not?

The article was secondary as my post was based on analysis of it from which you claimed I'd somehow managed to say The Mail were somehow supporting Labour, which as we have shown didn't happen, nor would any sane person argue.

So not only can you not follow an argument or exhibit basic comprehension skills, you can't even admit you were incorrect when it's there for all to see.

It's just a ridiculous cycle and yes, very fucking tiresome.

Now, you, fuck off, idiot.

Sadly, I think Johnson is now in the realm of Trump's 'shoot someone on the street' scenario. 

I think Johnson could go down to Dover, in full view of the media, and put a bullet in the head of a child migrant, and he still wouldn't need to stand down, and he wouldn't be arrested.  I think the BBC would semi-recoil, but eventually crank out something along the lines of 'defending the shores of the country from terrorists isn't always easy to stomach'.

I genuinely believe we're that far down the road now.  

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

The Express is the equivalent of the Star for people with high opinions of themselves and an IQ in single figures.

Quite surprising but the Express and Mirror are now owed by the same company. 

Not really surprising, they've cornered the market for brainless people on both political wings.

Currently watching The Liaison Committee, as I'm that fucking cool!

Alex is being pulled all over the place, isn't prepared and making it up as he goes along.

There's literally not an iota of real information apart from some nonsense about 'Operation Moonspaff' and lying about testing capacity and the new, private, testing centres.

He is so far out of his fucking depth it's embarrassing, his puppet masters will give him a sound thrashing before this weekends grouse hunt.

1 hour ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Had to laugh watching Des the show about Dennis Nilsen, the guy murdered dismembered occasionally boiled the heads of 15 people but genuinely seemed disgusted by a tory.

Standards must remain. 

I watched the first one, I'll catch up on last nights later. I was pissing myself during his interviews how nonchalant he was about it. One of his comments "so we can clean up this mess" as if one of them had gone into the back of his car in the car-park was glorious. 

49 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Dominic Rabb over the states working his majic.

The Tories are probably getting back handers to weaken the UK position on any trade deal so we have to be greatful when we sell them the NHS when it all goes to shit . The Tories aren't arsed about any trade deal and how it impacts the man on the street. 

6 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

Luckily, all the huge problems with Tory governance are down to that one man, so when he's inevitably replaced by Super Sunak or racist Pob, things will be A-OK again, I'm sure.

Yeah, a party leader can be a significant detriment if they don’t have leadership skills.

Maybe you’re right and someone who replaces him/them might just do a better, or more competent, job. 

It’s an idea I guess. 

Im sure the party will get right behind them when they do as they understand that the party and winning comes first, not some weird cult of personality.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Bruce Spanner said:

Yeah, a party leader can be a significant detriment if they don’t have leadership skills.

Maybe you’re right and someone who replaces him/them might just do a better, or more competent, job. 

It’s an idea I guess. 

I was being sarcastic. The problem is the party, not who's leading it. If anything, it'd be advantageous to the left for Johnson to remain in post as long as possible now as it's become obvious to pretty much everyone what an idiotic chancer he is, and it's damaging the Tory brand. The right wing press recognise this, too, and will continue sticking the boot in until he's gone, I suspect.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

I was being sarcastic. The problem is the party, not who's leading it. If anything, it'd be advantageous to the left for Johnson to remain in post as long as possible now as it's become obvious to pretty much everyone what an idiotic chancer he is, and it's damaging the Tory brand. The right wing press recognise this, too, and will continue sticking the boot in until he's gone, I suspect.

Completely agree.

He’s a liability, but still, unbelievably, popular with the cap doffing pricks. The Tories are vicious though and as soon as his numbers drop below an acceptable level he’ll be sent out to pasture.

Not sure about succession, there’s nobody like Johnson to get the proles on board, so they’re in a bind, do they ‘own’ Brexit and the flirting with the right, or do they move to a more ‘one nation’ version of Conservatism that can still attract both the disaffected and the floating/centre voters.

I don’t think anything will happen until Brexit reality kicks in though and they can ‘clear the decks’ of those who were front and centre to the referendum victory.

I think the numbers are already there, tbh. Certainly enough for the right wing press to start going after him, at least. But agree his actual knifing will probably happen after Brexit so he can take some of the heat for that, too.

And Sunak will run away with it if the ridiculous fawning over him in the media continues. He'd provide some useful cover for the racists, too.

5 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

I think the numbers are already there, tbh. Certainly enough for the right wing press to start going after him, at least. But agree his actual knifing will probably happen after Brexit so he can take some of the heat for that, too.

And Sunak will run away with it if the ridiculous fawning over him in the media continues. He'd provide some useful cover for the racists, too.

He’s a sitting duck, but they’ll let him take the hit post Brexit reality, then they can have a clean slate.

I think Sunak will fail for the exact reasons Alex succeeded, racist cunts, and I’m sure the 1922 and that rabble are more than aware of this. 

It’ll be Hunt, or someone similar, untainted by Brexit and COVID.

Fail to win the leadership? He's the most popular politician in the country, and if he remains so he'll be heavily backed by MPs and the press, which should get him enough votes from the membership, despite the fact a lot of them are racist cunts. Again, that may even work in his favour as he'd provide some useful cover for their 'views'. If the contest was today he'd walk it, imo.

Suppose the Murdoch press may come out for Gove, as he's apparently Rupert's man, but I doubt it, tbh. Think the old rogue will just look at who has the best chance of securing a Tory victory.

20 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

Fail to win the leadership? He's the most popular politician in the country, and if he remains so he'll be heavily backed by MPs and the press, which should get him enough votes from the membership, despite the fact a lot of them are racist cunts. Again, that may even work in his favour as he'd provide some useful cover for their 'views'. If the contest was today he'd walk it, imo.

Suppose the Murdoch press may come out for Gove, as he's apparently Rupert's man, but I doubt it, tbh. Think the old rogue will just look at who has the best chance of securing a Tory victory.

Leadership, yes, perhaps. GE, doubt it, and they’ll have one eye on that. The great British public can’t be trusted to not vote on their prejudices, as we’ve sadly seen. Anyone would be popular handing out free money, no ones talking about paying it back yet and that’ll be the kick in the dick the Tories are trying to avoid and Sunak has already been slapped down by the back benchers for having the temerity to even talk about tax rises. Shame as he’s on top of things like none of the others and knows the detail. I saw him being questioned by the liaison committee and he came across as engaged, invested and really knew his stuff.

Gove is unelectable, they’ve done countless focus groups, data mining etc, it’s pretty much common knowledge that he’d lose votes, he’s better off pulling the strings behind the scenes.  Hence why he stepped aside for Alex, after stabbing him the back previously.

The real interesting issue will be Cummings and his nefarious presence. Will he be booted out as part of the new broom policy. He’s already pissed off loads and uses his clout to threaten MP’s and the civil service and they are just waiting for their chance to hang him out to dry. He’s seen as a negative presence who brings positive results, by reimagining the depts. and civil service in his own image has he gone too far and overstayed his welcome?

Probably some truth in this I'd have thought January though ; BREAKING: Johnson to "resign" from public office on "Health Grounds" before Christmas.

This follows weak performances by Johnson at PMQs, handling of Covid crisis, & illegal "Internal Market Bill".

Plans believed to be well advanced, with ERG & Cummings favouring Gove for PM.

3 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Probably some truth in this I'd have thought January though ; BREAKING: Johnson to "resign" from public office on "Health Grounds" before Christmas.

This follows weak performances by Johnson at PMQs, handling of Covid crisis, & illegal "Internal Market Bill".

Plans believed to be well advanced, with ERG & Cummings favouring Gove for PM.

Gove and Cummings are a package, have been for a long time.