You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boris Johnson

Section_31

6 minutes ago, Stickman said:

Thought Ed Miliband was very good considering he stepped in late and tore that fat turd a new one ...

Eh5Ave2WoAMWabV?format=jpg&name=large

Looks like the lying cunt is about to burst into tears.

He also appears to be balding rapidly. 

On 13/09/2020 at 16:58, YorkshireRed said:

It’s a bit of both. Some can’t see because they’re too stupid to see. Others just don’t look in the first place, bury their heads in the sand. Deep down these people know there’s a problem but, for whatever reason, they choose to pretend it doesn’t exist. 

Then there’s those who are well aware of the damage being done to millions but also believe that they personally will be better off so take an ‘I’m alright Jack/Jacqueline’ approach.

A good proportion of these types may soon realise it wasn’t what it said on the tin. At this point they’ll be looking for the kind of support they’d happily of denied those less fortunate if it meant paying a few pence less tax in the pound. There’s a word for these types of people, rhymes with shunt. 

Unfortunately there's a third category and I am one of them...I've lost faith in the voting system and now couldn't care less who is in power as it's obvious that the odious twats who want that power have no interest in serving the people who vote for them - they just want the people to vote for them so they can wreak their havoc.

13 minutes ago, Fluter in Dakota said:

Unfortunately there's a third category and I am one of them...I've lost faith in the voting system and now couldn't care less who is in power as it's obvious that the odious twats who want that power have no interest in serving the people who vote for them - they just want the people to vote for them so they can wreak their havoc.

Yeah they want us distracted fighting each other rather than notice what they are up to. 

The worst part of all this isn't just the breaking of an international agreement, it's that it was probably premeditated. It's clear the so called ERG (fucking annoys me the way they call themselves that, like it's an officially sanctioned organisation or something) weren't happy about the deal and so in order to get their backing he's basically said "don't worry, when the time comes it goes in the bin."

If anything is likely to derail this it's Nancy over in the states, if there's one last group of people the tories still aren't quite yet ready to fuck over, it's the yanks.

Just now, Чемпионы said:

Yeah they want us distracted fighting each other rather that notice what they are up to. 

The system is so broken now that it's no longer a system fit for purpose. How long has this country operated in this current voting format? Over three hundred years ago in 1708? 312 years ago. Society has changed a lot since then and this system was made for that time.

Cant find the Big Nev thread so I'll stick it here if anyone wants a read, only Nev could think about the sex workers,  he's a top fella 

https://amp.theguardian.com/football/2020/sep/15/neville-southall-everton-keeper-boris-johnson-jk-rowling-loose-cannons?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other&__twitter_impression=true

Edit, found it now so stuck it over there.

On 14/09/2020 at 18:48, Section_31 said:

Yes but have you seen him eat a bacon sandwich? I'm out.

This is what the masses inhale with their bacon breakfast

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-8732603/HENRY-DEEDES-Ed-Miliband-debates-way-goes-bacon-buttie.html

The opposite view does not get a tiny fraction of the readers, so the problem of a biased media is still amongst us and thriving

31 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

This is what the masses inhale with their bacon breakfast

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-8732603/HENRY-DEEDES-Ed-Miliband-debates-way-goes-bacon-buttie.html

The opposite view does not get a tiny fraction of the readers, so the problem of a biased media is still amongst us and thriving

As far as Mail articles go, that’s not bad, if you scroll down you get a video of Milliband speaking at Alex, none of Johnson, and quoting companies saying no deal is wrong and the article is knowingly pointing out pressure points. Very deliberately so.

‘Tensions around the chamber were tight as catgut. Northern Ireland Secretary Brandon Lewis’s admission last week that the Bill, which proposes changes to the Withdrawal Agreement, would break international law was causing disruptions on all sides. Some of the Government’s top legal brains had already fled for the hills.’ They have no need to leave this in an opinion piece, especially the last sentence.

’The Bill was not an argument of Leave versus Remain but ‘an argument about right versus wrong’, said Ed. Britain’s reputation for rule-making and not rule-breaking was one reason ‘we are so respected around the world’.

To give the former Labour leader his due, he was better than I thought he’d be, but he still debates the same way he goes at a bacon sandwich: awkwardly, without delicacy or guile.’ Again, they’re giving credit, which quite knowingly undermines Alex.

The Mail are very much fed up with Alex and his handling of both Covid & Brexit, they still obviously back the Tories and want Brexit, but surprisingly, Alex isn’t delivering what they thought he would.

He’s only really got the Telegraph who are acting like fan girls now. 

The press are turning on him, the back benchers are whispering and the polls are showing unhappiness and labour gains. 

Everybody is aware of what a lot of us knew, the emperor isn’t wearing anything. 

4 minutes ago, sir roger said:

I read the 'newspaper headlines' round up  most days and have been surprised to see quite a bit of criticism for the Tories from the Mail, whereas the Express seems an absolute shitfest.

The Express is the equivalent of the Star for people with high opinions of themselves and an IQ in single figures.

Quite surprising but the Express and Mirror are now owed by the same company. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

As far as Mail articles go, that’s not bad, if you scroll down you get a video of Milliband speaking at Alex, none of Johnson, and quoting companies saying no deal is wrong and the article is knowingly pointing out pressure points. Very deliberately so.

‘Tensions around the chamber were tight as catgut. Northern Ireland Secretary Brandon Lewis’s admission last week that the Bill, which proposes changes to the Withdrawal Agreement, would break international law was causing disruptions on all sides. Some of the Government’s top legal brains had already fled for the hills.’ They have no need to leave this in an opinion piece, especially the last sentence.

’The Bill was not an argument of Leave versus Remain but ‘an argument about right versus wrong’, said Ed. Britain’s reputation for rule-making and not rule-breaking was one reason ‘we are so respected around the world’.

To give the former Labour leader his due, he was better than I thought he’d be, but he still debates the same way he goes at a bacon sandwich: awkwardly, without delicacy or guile.’ Again, they’re giving credit, which quite knowingly undermines Alex.

The Mail are very much fed up with Alex and his handling of both Covid & Brexit, they still obviously back the Tories and want Brexit, but surprisingly, Alex isn’t delivering what they thought he would.

He’s only really got the Telegraph who are acting like fan girls now. 

The press are turning on him, the back benchers are whispering and the polls are showing unhappiness and labour gains. 

Everybody is aware of what a lot of us knew, the emperor isn’t wearing anything. 

You'd better be right, this Boris fool gots to be got.

25 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Hes not, the headline tells you all you need to know about the tin. To suggest the mail will,  or is, or will ever turn to Labour is the speculative equivalent of fools gold. 

8 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

I did fucking read it, stop arguing like a spoiled brat Your post was fucking bullshit, it could have been written by a member of change uk.

At no point was that point made, so either you didn't read it and claimed you did and yetafuckinggain look like a simpleton, or you have no comprehension skills at all?

Like trying to explain the concept of Belgium to a Labrador, genuinely fucking pointless.

30 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

At no point was that point made, so either you didn't read it and claimed you did and yetafuckinggain look like a simpleton, or you have no comprehension skills at all?

Like trying to explain the concept of Belgium to a Labrador, genuinely fucking pointless.

To keep claiming I didnt read some shit in the daily fucking mail becomes tiresome. Yes I fucking read it, it was bollocks , utter fucking trash, I wish I didnt fucking bother but unfortunately for me I did. Happy? Good, now fuck off.