You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boris Johnson

Section_31

19 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Until the tories go under the 40% mark Johnson is safe from a tory mutiny.

Constantly amazes me how Lying Bastard here and orange cunt in the US can poll so highly.  The world is fucked up. 

Can people not see what is going on in front of them? Do they not care? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Pete said:

It’s a bit of both. Some can’t see because they’re too stupid to see. Others just don’t look in the first place, bury their heads in the sand. Deep down these people know there’s a problem but, for whatever reason, they choose to pretend it doesn’t exist. 

Then there’s those who are well aware of the damage being done to millions but also believe that they personally will be better off so take an ‘I’m alright Jack/Jacqueline’ approach.

A good proportion of these types may soon realise it wasn’t what it said on the tin. At this point they’ll be looking for the kind of support they’d happily of denied those less fortunate if it meant paying a few pence less tax in the pound. There’s a word for these types of people, rhymes with shunt. 

21 minutes ago, Moo said:

Apart from the usual selfish bastards and the thick bastards who always vote Tory, I just think the rest is the madness of Brexit.  Many will know they have fucked up but don't want to admit it so have doubled down on the stubbornness.

I think being called thick and racist on a pretty constant basis will also reinforce your decision and desire to dig in to a position and become entrenched, as to their mind they are neither.

There’s a lot of confirmation bias available out there if you don’t really know where to look or have the critical faculties to understand nuance, bias and commentary. 

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, Moo said:

Apart from the usual selfish bastards and the thick bastards who always vote Tory, I just think the rest is the madness of Brexit.  Many will know they have fucked up but don't want to admit it so have doubled down on the stubbornness.

I think you have given them too much intellectual credit with respect to doubling down. That would require a bit of realisation as to how this is playing out the right wing papers will make their tiny minds up for them. 

1 hour ago, Pete said:

Constantly amazes me how Lying Bastard here and orange cunt in the US can poll so highly.  The world is fucked up. 

Sadly, we've become a nation of 'I'm alright Jack's' where the most important thing seems to be climbing the property ladder.

41 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

Sadly, we've become a nation of 'I'm alright Jack's' where the most important thing seems to be climbing the property ladder.

I guess it’ll only change when the supermarket shelves are empty (again) only this time things aren’t replenished or when the two weeks in Spain doubles in price and they have to queue 2 hours to get into Spain, sadly by then it will be too late. 

3 minutes ago, Pete said:

I guess it’ll only change when the supermarket shelves are empty (again) only this time things aren’t replenished or when the two weeks in Spain doubles in price and they have to queue 2 hours to get into Spain, sadly by then it will be too late. 

It was too late once Thatcher got her feet under the table. Said it before, and I'll say it again. We're still living under the systems she put in place. 

• Upvote 4

54 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

That started when Thatcher started selling off the council houses

Had this out with someone the other day, he was claiming how great it was. Forgetting that the real reason for it was to kill the workers ability to strike. Can't be going on strike with a mortage round your neck

• Upvote 2

On 13/09/2020 at 07:32, Bobby Hundreds said:

Boris is a twat but Gove fucking Gove thats a snake a genuinely frightening bastard. A nerd gone bad. You could easily picture that fucker in his gestapo outfit ordering the deaths of men who make him feel inferior.

Gove get's his comeuppance every morning when he wakes up next to that

• Downvote 1

On 13/09/2020 at 07:32, Bobby Hundreds said:

You could easily picture that fucker in his gestapo outfit ordering the deaths of men who make him feel inferior.

Yeah there is a man that would 100% been claiming 'I was only doing my job' in war crimes trials. 

1 hour ago, Stickman said:

Gove get's his comeuppance every morning when he wakes up next to that

Jesus I'm no oil painting but she looks like she fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch twice on the way down, saying that he's definitely punching above his weight 

18 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

The daft cunt’s getting a right pasting in Parliament. Great stuff.

It will make zero difference. Depressing stuff. 

Yep. Nice to see the cunt squirm but ultimately everything gets brushed under the carpet, this bill will go through because he has threatened his MP's basically. 

Ian Blackford is a few weeks away from sticking the nut on the cunt. I'd love him to just tear over and start nutting Tory MP's one after the other 

• Upvote 1