You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boris Johnson

Section_31

1 minute ago, Mudface said:

Don't fucking drag me into it.

Me drag you into it?

You made a post defending the no good cunt so can you post the link that says Corbyn and his supporters are the main threat to Starmer?

Shouldn't be hard. Go on.

• Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Fluter in Dakota said:

Hold on, didn't the WhatsApp group send that over?

Er no he deleted his own post because he knows hes a fraud,, he made a bogus slur about Corbyn and those who follow him, and its bollocks, he does this shit regularly because hes a shrill, he didnt need WhatsApp. Nice to see another silly cunt rushing to his defence though.

1 minute ago, Numero said:

You caught me. I deleted that post that I linked you to. You really fucking hammered me. 

I never hammered you I just caught you doing what you do day in day out on here, telling falsehoods to suit an agenda. You have multiple accounts and you are a shrill. You are also a first class cunt.

Just now, Gnasher said:

I never hammered you I just caught you doing what you do day in day out on here, telling falsehoods to suit an agenda. You have multiple accounts and you are a shrill. You are also a first class cunt.

Yep, you got me mate. I fully admit deleting that post that's still there. I'm a shrill. Out of interest, what are my other accounts?

The smarmy false rhetoric about Corbyn seems to be to paint a false history. Yes Corbyn lost the last election, yes we are all hurting and yes its natural for the blame game to be in full swing but Corbyn was a honest and decent politician of principle. To make glib untrue remarks about the man is a cunts trick.

25 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Er no he deleted his own post because he knows hes a fraud,, he made a bogus slur about Corbyn and those who follow him, and its bollocks, he does this shit regularly because hes a shrill, he didnt need WhatsApp. Nice to see another silly cunt rushing to his defence though.

Go fuck yourself and head over to the dunce corner where you belong.

5 minutes ago, Numero said:

Yep, you got me mate. I fully admit deleting that post that's still there. I'm a shrill. Out of interest, what are my other accounts?

Can you post the poll that says Corbyn and his supporters are the biggest hindrance to Starmer?

It shouldn't be hard. Go on.

Just now, Gnasher said:

Jesus fucking christ. We got another fucking moonie.

You seem surprised that someone has responded to being called a silly cunt. Numero is more than capable of looking after himself. Anything I say to him has the root square of fuck all to do with you.

Now go get your shine box.

1 minute ago, Fluter in Dakota said:

You seem surprised that someone has responded to being called a silly cunt. Numero is more than capable of looking after himself. Anything I say to him has the root square of fuck all to do with you.

Now go get your shine box.

"Numerous is more than capable of looking after himself " 

"Anything I say to him"

The above are your words on an internet forum you pathetic fucking weasel. 

Just now, Gnasher said:

"Numerous is more than capable of looking after himself " 

"Anything I say to him"

The above are your words on an internet forum you pathetic fucking weasel. 

What do you want?

2 minutes ago, Fluter in Dakota said:

What do you want?

I will tell you what I want know you asked. Can you provide me some evidence or a poll that Corbyn supporters are the biggest hindrance to Kier Starmer? 

You jumped in to defend your mate Numerous now help him out. Post it, Go on, or are you just another internet cuntychops?

3 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

I will tell you what I want know you asked. Can you provide me some evidence or a poll that Corbyn supporters are the biggest hindrance to Kier Starmer? 

You jumped in to defend your mate Numerous now help him out. Post it, Go on, or are you just another internet cuntychops?

may-the-shirk-be-with-you-10.gif