You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boris Johnson

Section_31

1 hour ago, Numero said:

Are you too fucking stupid to click the links to the polling that I gave you in the post you quoted? I can't click them for you, I can't read them for you, and I can't understand them for you. You're going have to use all of your half-wittedness to work some of it out for yourself. 

Er I know your a bit rattled but can you just provide a lickle bittie bit of evidence to your now deleted post about Corbyn supporters being the main opposition to Starmer?

You said "polls show" in your now deleted post about Jeremy Corbyn. So I will ask again, what poll?

1 hour ago, Numero said:

Are you too fucking stupid to click the links to the polling that I gave you in the post you quoted? I can't click them for you, I can't read them for you, and I can't understand them for you. You're going have to use all of your half-wittedness to work some of it out for yourself. 

Can you post the link again please?

46 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

You made a stupid claim that you have failed to back up. You're a liar and a cunt.

What are you dribbling on about now? What am I telling lies about? Just because you are too moronic to click the links, it doesn't mean I'm lying. 

34 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Er I know your a bit rattled but can you just provide a lickle bittie bit of evidence to your now deleted post about Corbyn supporters being the main opposition to Starmer?

You said "polls show" in your now deleted post about Jeremy Corbyn. So I will ask again, what poll?

I've just come back on and you've posted 3 times in a few minutes, you wobbling jamook. I'm not rattled, I've not deleted any posts, and as I've told you and you've quoted yourself, there are links in the post. Here's the post you claim is deleted. I won't call you a liar though, you just have the reading comprehension of a 5 year old. 

31 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Can you post the link again please?

It's still there, just a few posts back, with 6 different links including to polling. You have quoted it yourself. You're just too fucking stupid to understand referencing, too stupid to click the links, and too stupid to realise the post you claim I'm a lying cunt about and deleting is actually just here. You overbite having, chin-dribbling Mong. 

1 minute ago, Numero said:

What are you dribbling on about now? What am I telling lies about? Just because you are too moronic to click the links, it doesn't mean I'm lying. 

I've just come back on and you've posted 3 times in a few minutes, you wobbling jamook. I'm not rattled, I've not deleted any posts, and as I've told you and you've quoted yourself, there are links in the post. Here's the post you claim is deleted. I won't call you a liar though, you just have the reading comprehension of a 5 year old. 

It's still there, just a few posts back, with 6 different links including to polling. You have quoted it yourself. You're just too fucking stupid to understand referencing, too stupid to click the links, and too stupid to realise the post you claim I'm a lying cunt about and deleting is actually just here. You overbite having, chin-dribbling Mong. 

This is reminiscent of the conversation I just had in my head about my line manager.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Mudface said:

This is reminiscent of the conversation I just had in my head about my line manager.

I know the internet is full of weirdos, but quoting a post full of links and calling me a lying cunt for deleting the post and not giving any links whilst they're both still there, full of links, is cutting a little close the 'shall I just ignore this absolute lunatic' bone. Mentalism. I kind of love it. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Numero said:

I know the internet is full of weirdos, but quoting a post full of links and calling me a lying cunt for deleting the post and not giving any links whilst they're both still there, full of links, is cutting a little close the 'shall I just ignore this absolute lunatic' bone. Mentalism. I kind of love it. 

Er ok, any chance of the link/evidence to back up your bullshit claim that Corbyn supporters are the main opposition to Starmer?

It's not hard. Go on, post the polls/links/evidence. 

The floor is yours.

18 hours ago, magicrat said:

Heard that she left him some weeks back but seen no reliable evidence.

Maybe she got new glasses and fucked off 

Does No10’s garden have a patio? Get checking under it. And the garden at Chequers.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Er ok, any chance of the link/evidence to back up your bullshit claim that Corbyn supporters are the main opposition to Starmer?

It's not hard. Go on, post the polls/links/evidence. 

The floor is yours.

Nah, you're right. I fucked up. I'm an idiot. Sorry I deleted the post. Sorry I didn't link to the polls. You got me good.

46 minutes ago, Mudface said:

She'll be a perfect replacement for Johnson. This is terrifying-

So their estimate on the estimate is the best estimate they can estimate?

45 minutes ago, Numero said:

Nah, you're right. I fucked up. I'm an idiot. Sorry I deleted the post. Sorry I didn't link to the polls. You got me good.

Hold on, didn't the WhatsApp group send that over?

4 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

It’s more than that, I don’t believe everyone who voted Brexit was a racist, if anything the working class and minorities share very similar concerns by being shat on from above for years.

This is a land and wealth grab and the British population are actively giving them the keys to the safe and it’s already too late to stop that. Spivs and chancers on an industrial scale. 

Im kinda glad that Covid happened, obviously I condemn every needless death and their handling of it, but it’s at least shown the cracks in the machine and maybe the light can now get in.

Were broken as a country and having a broken, little, amoral man as a figurehead is symbolic of the depths we’ve fallen.

Hope springs eternal though...

No Bruce. No.

Get with the TLW times. Everyone who voted leave is a thick racist. 

• Upvote 1

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/jul/15/chris-grayling-fails-to-become-intelligence-and-security-chair

Bwahahaha. The useless prick.

Chris Grayling fails to become intelligence and security chair
Conservative colleague Julian Lewis secures votes of opposition MPs in humiliation for PM’s pick

Chris Grayling was Boris Johnson’s choice to become chair of parliament’s powerful intelligence and security committee. Photograph: WENN Rights Ltd/Alamy Stock Photo
Chris Grayling, the former cabinet minister, has unexpectedly failed in his attempt to become chair of parliament’s powerful intelligence and security committee after being ambushed by MPs.

Opposition members voted instead for another Conservative Julian Lewis and agreed to meet again before recess where they are expected to discuss releasing the long delayed report into Russian interference in British politics.

Lewis secured the votes of the four opposition members, three MPs and one peer, on the committee in what amounts to a humiliating defeat for a figure who was personally backed by the prime minister for the role.

One source said Grayling “didn’t see it coming”. The nine members of the MPs’ committee voted five to four in favour of Lewis.

The former transport and justice secretary had been Boris Johnson’s choice for months, but his appointment was controversial even amongst Conservatives because of his error-prone record as a cabinet minister.

Downing Street thought that it had dealt with the threat when it nominated five loyal Conservative MPs who had been expected to vote Grayling through when the body met this week.

But No 10 had not banked on Lewis, a former defence committee chair, putting himself forward – confident that the three Labour and one SNP members of the committee would support him instead.

The intelligence and security committee meets in secret and is responsible for oversight of Britain’s spy agencies. Its members decide who is to become chair when it is reconstituted after a general election – a process that was delayed for months.

Grayling is best known as the minister who presided over the collapse of Northern and Thameslink rail services and the granting of a no-deal Brexit ferry contract to a company with no ships.

As justice secretary, he part-privatised the probation service and banned prisoners from receiving books from relatives, a measure that was overturned in the courts. He was also a prominent supporter of leave in the 2016 referendum campaign.

4 hours ago, Numero said:

Ok can you post these non existent links again please?  

On 08/07/2020 at 13:19, Numero said:

They're not though, according to polling anyway. Starmer's main opposition is Labour members who supported and still support Corbyn.

Any proof? Or is this nonsense just another shrill hatchet job on Corbyn? 

I'm sure your internet freinds/bots/otheraccounts will rally round to support you and neg me accordingly.

Can you just post a link?

8 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Ok can you post these non existent links again please?  

Jesus fucking Christ, they're in this post, all 6 of them. You've already quoted the cunting thing once-

8 hours ago, Numero said:

You expect me to engage you in civil discussion after talking about my mother's 'rotten pussy' and insulting me every time I mention something on topic, saying how it's not worth responding to? You're even more of a chin dribbler than I thought and that's saying something because I think you're a fucking imbecile. 

It's quite easy to work it out if you just think about what I actually said. Starmer is winning support from outside of his party (1, 2) and doing better than his predecessors in public opinion (3), which is what I used to refute Scooby's claim that he thinks people will buy it (4). It's inside the party, not outside of it, that he seems to be struggling. This is evidenced by the internal issues still widely reported (5), by the fact that those in the red wall think Labour aren't ready for government despite gains elsewhere (6), and by judging by the way people who 'still support Corbyn' respond to him on here and on twitter.

Wow. just over half an hour to respond and you're kicking off already. I know your attention span is short, but I'll respond to what I like, when I like, not when you've started dribbling. But yes, I still think Labour has bigger problems inside of Labour, with Corbynites, than they do winning over outsiders. Your evidence that it's bollocks will be forthcoming, and within 35 minutes... right?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Mudface said:

Jesus fucking Christ, they're in this post. You've already quoted the cunting thing once-

Ok can you post the link that specifically says Corbyn and his supporters are the main threat to Starmer?  Thanks.