You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boris Johnson

Section_31

On 03/07/2020 at 21:11, The Gaul said:

Did you not see him doing press ups the other day? The fittest prime minister ever. 

He should have attempted to prove his fitness by doing the plank instead. Would have been more appropriate given he is:

1. A plank.

2. As thick as two short planks.

3. Plank rhymes with wank which is the most appropriate word to describe his performance as PM.

• Upvote 2

I reckon the Tories got him in as the popular vote to win the GE and get remit pushed through. Now they have to wheel the drunk cunt out and overtime he shoots himself in the bollocks which suits them when they want to oust him. He will be the sacrificial lamb after the pandemic is almost over when there is a public uproar about the handling of it and they (as a party) will get away with it. 

The tactic seems to be not to answer the question and accuse the leader of the opposition of flip flopping continually. He did this last week as well, so obviously it is something they are going to push in the future. 

I also always get annoyed when the last question from the opposite front bench, they don't answer but go on a rant about how shite the opposition are are, knowing there can be no come back. He should be stopped by the speaker once he has answered (or not) the question. 

Fucking disgrace. 

Also Starmer used 5 questions for an apology that wasn't ever going to come. No mention of Jenrick No mention of that Penfold cunt saying Cummings is going to sort the head of the armed forces out. Missed opportunities again and again. 

Just now, Numero said:

Starmer has him on toast again today, I though. He asks questions in such a way that it makes it painfully obvious that he’s not answering them. 

You would hope so, but unfortunately I am not so confident. As I said he seems to continually accusing Starmer of flip flopping, "one week you want schools open, the next week you don't". Implying Starmer is only doing stuff for political gain, such as holding the government to account, is not backing Britain at this important time. 

I believe it is definitely a narrative they will try to push, I sadly believe the usual people will buy it.  

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Fucking disgrace. 

Also Starmer used 5 questions for an apology that wasn't ever going to come. No mention of Jenrick No mention of that Penfold cunt saying Cummings is going to sort the head of the armed forces out. Missed opportunities again and again. 

I would imagine he didn't mention Jenrick due to the antisemitism tweet of the last few days. Johnson would have just gone on about that IMO.

Just now, Scooby Dudek said:

You would hope so, but unfortunately I am not so confident. As I said he seems to continually accusing Starmer of flip flopping, "one week you want schools open, the next week you don't". Implying Starmer is only doing stuff for political gain, such as holding the government to account, is not backing Britain at this important time. 

I believe it is definitely a narrative they will try to push, I sadly believe the usual people will buy it.  

They're not though, according to polling anyway. Starmer's main opposition is Labour members who supported and still support Corbyn.

4 minutes ago, Numero said:

They're not though, according to polling anyway. Starmer's main opposition is Labour members who supported and still support Corbyn.

Maybe, but I will wait until the media choose a side before becoming too excited about the polls, or who his main opposition is.

Just now, Scooby Dudek said:

Maybe, but I will wait until the media choose a side before becoming too excited about the polls, or who his main opposition is.

You are free to do that, mate. I'll not be excited either way. The election is 5 years away. This is all bollocks. The government can do what it wants. 

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, Scooby Dudek said:

I would imagine he didn't mention Jenrick due to the antisemitism tweet of the last few days. Johnson would have just gone on about that IMO.

It was last week he should have mentioned it to be fair. 

7 minutes ago, Numero said:

You are free to do that, mate. I'll not be excited either way. The election is 5 years away. This is all bollocks. The government can do what it wants. 

I hope to god we don't have these for 5 years. The thought of it makes me want Skynet to get 100 billion quid investment. 

2 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

At the risk of sounding like some conspiracy nutter off Twitter, there has been no sign of his girlfriend Carrie or the baby in the press for weeks now. One grainy shot just after the birth and that’s it. You’d think there would be photos of her taking him for walks in St James park but nothing. The British paparazzi are ruthless fuckers who would sell illicit pictures of their own granny wanking for £20 so you’d expect them to be hanging out in the park every morning but they’re not. Somethings not right here. I think she’s long since left him and they are covering it up. 

Heard that she left him some weeks back but seen no reliable evidence.

Maybe she got new glasses and fucked off 

27 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

At the risk of sounding like some conspiracy nutter off Twitter, there has been no sign of his girlfriend Carrie or the baby in the press for weeks now. One grainy shot just after the birth and that’s it. You’d think there would be photos of her taking him for walks in St James park but nothing. The British paparazzi are ruthless fuckers who would sell illicit pictures of their own granny wanking for £20 so you’d expect them to be hanging out in the park every morning but they’re not. Somethings not right here. I think she’s long since left him and they are covering it up. 

Can't blame her can you , can you imagine any woman wanting that slobering tub of lard trying to climb on you at night 

Now I know it must have happened at least once but she could have been pissed of course.