You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boris Johnson

Section_31

11 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Depends how you perceive it. See a non-racist would rightly assume I meant the brexit mob will be fighting. A racist would wrongly assume that Kung-Fu is limited only to a certain race. 

You dirty racist. 

But a non racist can rightly assume that a racist would wrongly assume that Kung-Fu is limited only to a certain race without believing that wrong assumption is right themselves.

5 minutes ago, Aw Geez said:

But a non racist can rightly assume that a racist would wrongly assume that Kung-Fu is limited only to a certain race without believing that wrong assumption is right themselves.

1ScZqYH.gif

• Upvote 3

Excellent opening question from Starmer at PMQs.

”The Daily Telegraph this morning is reporting that the PM has now decided to take direct control of the government’s response to the coronavirus. So the obvious question for the PM is; who’s been in direct control up till now?”

• Upvote 5

6 minutes ago, Anubis said:

”The Daily Telegraph this morning is reporting that the PM has now decided to take direct control of the government’s response to the coronavirus. So the obvious question for the PM is; who’s been in direct control up till now?”

Excellent non answers from Cunt head to all of Starmers questions. 

Moral outrage at being asked pertinent questions is the Tory go to strategy.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Piers Morgan?

7 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Saw a few minutes of it and thought Starmer tied him up in knots the longer it went on , you know when  Ole Johnson is struggling he starts getting shouty 

31 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Makes a nice difference when you’re not backed up by a load of baying cunts.

He keeps half turning, to face his own mob, but no one there to bay. 

You could hear his moral outrage at being questioned at PMQ being called out.

20 hours ago, Anubis said:

Anyone else seen the farce that walking plasterboard, Rees-Mogg, enacted in Parliament today? Hours long queues with no social distancing at the end just for MPs to vote, when they could have just pressed a button on their laptops. These are the fucking geniuses who’ll be negotiating out post-Brexit trade deals. We are fucked.

Oh, and Boris MIA Johnson is cancelling the weekend briefings because of ‘low ratings’!!!!! I was under the mistaken impression these were public briefings, not ratings-driven tv dramas.

You think they're arsed about trade talks? They're happy for WTO rules and make us a tax haven. We'll become nothing more than a glorified Cayman Islands with shit weather and all the big tech companies will park their cash here. 

As for the TV ratings, he's learning well off his buddy in the White House. 

Some claims that the fluffy man-child was wearing an earpiece during PMQs. 

I'm not sure myself but (a) I wouldn't put it past him; (b) it might explain why he mumbles and stutters, he's stalling for time while his lines are fed to him; and (3) if the pictures are accurate, he'll probably say that the Coronavirus affected his hearing and it was a device to help him with that. 

Question for labour voters.

I was talking to the mrs about this shitbird and how I can't get my head around how Tory members voted for him or the public either. 

I got talking about tribalism and said that if he'd been a labour leader I wouldn't have voted Labour, under any circumstances at the last election, I wouldn't have voted for the Tories either, but I would never have voted for this man. 

Would you? If he was the same guy he is now with the same values, but had somehow found himself a labour leader who was largely popular with the public, and labour had a genuine chance of getting in on the back of him, what would you have done?

27 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

I was talking to the mrs about this shitbird and how I can't get my head around how Tory members voted for him or the public either. 

I got talking about tribalism and said that if he'd been a labour leader I wouldn't have voted Labour, under any circumstances at the last election, I wouldn't have voted for the Tories either, but I would never have voted for this man. 

Would you? If he was the same guy he is now with the same values, but had somehow found himself a labour leader who was largely popular with the public, and labour had a genuine chance of getting in on the back of him, what would you have done?

It’s a big leap to imagine someone with his background, values and behaviours to ever be leader of the Labour Party but I’d like to think, if it was the case, I wouldn’t have.

I am one of those who’s voted Labour at every election since I’ve been old enough though so maybe I still would have, even with this clown in charge. I’ve certainly voted Labour when they’ve had leaders I’ve not necessarily been completely on board with but never with one who’s the very antithesis of my own values and beliefs.

Appreciate I didn’t quite answer your question there but it’s a hard one. 

57 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Jeez, I can't imagine a cunt like Johnson ever being a Labour leader in a million years so it's a bit of an impossible question... it's the Kobayashi Maru

How can you support such a dishonest and self serving leader vs popular with large segments of the Public across the socio economic divide

The answer now is a lot easier as he's clearly demonstrated his incompetence, laziness and dishonesty but during the last election it wasn't so clear cut

90% no for obvious reasons but 10% yes as he guaranteed votes.... bit like the Mourinho for manager before Jurgen

• Upvote 2