You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boris Johnson

Section_31

7 hours ago, TK421 said:

I don't think he even wants to be PM at the moment, he doesn't fancy one bit of this in my opinion.  He's no leader.

2 hours ago, sir roger said:

I'm not sure Johnson is that bothered about the job now he has attained it, particularly as indolence seems a major part of his make-up and the bits he enjoys like mingling with other leaders are off the table.

2 hours ago, Elite said:

Yeah I get the impression he likes the prestige of the job title but not the job itself. He's not the type of bloke you'd want alongside you in the trenches.

I seem to remember people having the same thoughts not long after Trump was elected. Yet here were are.

His return will be timed to perfection. The PPE crisis will be over. The death and infection rates will be lower and more people will be getting tested.

He'll return to a fanfare of euphoria by the media with Kunsberg head of the parade.

11 hours ago, Tj hooker said:

This is what happens when you get a knobhead like Bojo voted in on a single issue " get brexit done " who faced with a genuine crisis which he hasn't got a clue or the inclination on how to sort it out .

Get Brexit Done was the equivalent of 'make America great again'. A simple soundbite that has no substance to it but appeals to the ignorant, ill educated and down right thick cunts of the respective countries. Anyone with half a brain would look beyond this flashy slogan text and see what it actually means (which is basically fuck all). 

8 minutes ago, Pete said:

Get Brexit Done was the equivalent of 'make America great again'. A simple soundbite that has no substance to it but appeals to the ignorant, ill educated and down right thick cunts of the respective countries. Anyone with half a brain would look beyond this flashy slogan text and see what it actually means (which is basically fuck all). 

It's either "Forrins aht!" or "'Murica, fuck yeah!", depending on the slogan.

15 hours ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

I seem to remember people having the same thoughts not long after Trump was elected. Yet here were are.

His return will be timed to perfection. The PPE crisis will be over. The death and infection rates will be lower and more people will be getting tested.

He'll return to a fanfare of euphoria by the media with Kunsberg head of the parade.

You may well be right but this virus won't be going away anytime soon.  Personally I don't think he has any interest in governing during a real crisis, in much the same way that Trump is trying to wash his hands of it and sweep it under the carpet. 

Dealing with coronavirus will take real leadership, I just don't think he has the raw materials as a human being to be able to thrive in this situation.  He thought he'd be the man to deliver Brexit, but now Brexit is a freak sideshow and of little relevance.  With coronavirus there is real work to be done and Boris is nowhere to be seen. He's well out of his depth. 

9 minutes ago, TK421 said:

Is this cunt remotely interested in running the country?

Doesn't attend Parliament.  Doesn't do the daily briefing. 

Murdering fucking fraud.

Daresay he'll be fucking off on paternity leave now the lazy fat cunt.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, magicrat said:

Daresay he'll be fucking off on paternity leave now the lazy fat cunt.

I know, it's just mental. 

There should be no paternity leave for overprivileged dickweeds during a pandemic, in my book.  Especially if you're the Prime Minister.  

6 minutes ago, TK421 said:

There should be no paternity leave for overprivileged dickweeds during a pandemic, in my book.  Especially if you're the Prime Minister.  

They've got a nanny haven't they? In-fact doesn't their nanny even walk the dog for them?! 

How does the massive fucking fraud fucking get away with it. Doesn't do a jot of work spawns progeny right left and centre. Drinks to excess and lies through hos teeth yet he he's some sort of superhero for surviving covid , no doubt with the best care in country. I didn't want him to die I have to say but I had to think about it for while ! 

1 hour ago, TK421 said:

Personally I don't think a recovering coronavirus patient should be anywhere near a newborn baby, but that's just me. 

Imagine the type of cunt that kids going to turn out to be though. I hope he's breast feeding it himself. 

2 hours ago, TK421 said:

I couldn't disagree more. I think we should at this time leave Boris alone, at least till father and son have settled, criticising the prime minister is bad form for this short while, or at least  till the baby is 18.

Anyway wheres the name the baby name sweepstakes?   Pound each all money to winner Come on, it's a joyous occasion, let's get in the spirit. Union jack hat on.

Taking previous into account can I be the first one to blag the name " Bastard'

2 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

I couldn't disagree more. I think we should at this time leave Boris alone, at least till father and son have settled, criticising the prime minister is bad form for this short while, or at least  till the baby is 18.

Anyway wheres the name the baby name sweepstakes?   Pound each all money to winner Come on, it's a joyous occasion, let's get in the spirit. Union jack hat on.

Taking previous into account can I be the first one to blag the name " Bastard'

I'll take Cunt Spatula Johnson.