You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boris Johnson

Section_31

• 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, Bellflower said:

Has he really had it ?............

It's hard to tell with him. I think he's doing that thing I did when I was a kid, if I was off school with the flu I would take an extra cheeky day off at the end of it so that I could watch Nightmare on Elm Street 3 another six times on the sofa instead of going to school, when really I was feeling fine. 

2 minutes ago, Special K said:

This Sunday Times article isn't going to do him many favours (hopefully)

Fuck all on the BBC page about it and one article in the mail that is Gove defends false claims made. 

This won’t harm him. These articles never do. 

Not the first occasion The Times have gone after him over the handling of coronavirus. Obviously it's still a bit early to tell, but if Murdoch really is training his sights on the useless tit then it's going to be quite a problem for him.

3 hours ago, Duff Man said:

Not the first occasion The Times have gone after him over the handling of coronavirus. Obviously it's still a bit early to tell, but if Murdoch really is training his sights on the useless tit then it's going to be quite a problem for him.

Could well be a Tory party plan coming together.

Push the most electable candidate forward to win a GE, then replace him with someone else.

I see they've started circling the wagons and gone full Trump. Wasn't our fault, it was the Chinese and the WHO.

1 minute ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

Could well be a Tory party plan coming together.

Push the most electable candidate forward to win a GE, then replace him with someone else.

I see they've started circling the wagons and gone full Trump. Wasn't our fault, it was the Chinese and the WHO.

Probably more of a Rupert plan, than a Tory plan, but yes, it does look as if he's being lined up as the fall guy.

The times article  all over the chanel 4 news bulletin. Sky have reported on it all day.

Not a mention on bbc evening news or even a tweet on the subject from chief political reporter Laura Kuenssberg. 

Compere with the trivial Corbyn anti semitism nonsense which the bbc and kuenssberg in particular gave plenty of oxygen.

• Upvote 7

2 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

The bbc is an absolute disgrace and has been for a long time now its basically the propaganda arm of the Tory bastards. 

They've been a disgrace for their entire history. Paedophile sympathising, Tory cunts.

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

The times article  all over the chanel 4 news bulletin. Sky have reported on it all day.

Not a mention on bbc evening news or even a tweet on the subject from chief political reporter Laura Kuenssberg. 

Compere with the trivial Corbyn anti semitism nonsense which the bbc and kuenssberg in particular gave plenty of oxygen.

Just checked the bbc number 2 political journalist to kuenssberg Norman Smith on twitter, and absolutely nothing.

16 minutes ago, Jennings said:

Not sure if it is common knowledge or even true, but chatting to a nurse at Arrowe Park over the weekend - she told me her mate works at the hospital treating BJ and said he was on a ventilator, even tho it was denied.

I can’t see a scenario that sees him in the hossie and in ICU for the time he was, without being on a ventilator.

How embarrassing that we as a culture, which Johnson sees himself the epitome of, take the piss out of the North Korean propaganda stories, such as holes in one and the rest, but it seems that our “leader” has done the same to attempt to create a certain identity for himself, while misleading the population during the most serious situation I’ve ever seen.