You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boris Johnson

Section_31

1 hour ago, sir roger said:

I feel a bit dirty sticking up for a Tory politician, but fuck me how does a guy who is integral to getting Stormont up and running within 7 months of his appointment get sacked because he has ( sit down now ) voiced his own opinions at Cabinet meetings.

p.s. I do realise I have answered my own question.

Dominic does not approve of dissenters. 

Seemingly he got  sacked for stating the obvious that no deal Brexit would be bad for Northern Ireland. That's about it . Strange ousting of someone who has been successful in his appointed role. He did get a lot of praise for his handling of stormont debacle perhaps Boris huffed he was not lauded as much. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Stickman said:

Thought this was brilliant, and even better when you saw the responses from dog whistle racists like Heartless-Sewer, Nick Ferrari and Tom Harwood on Twitter....   

One of the comments -

How is an American a foreigner? Americans speak English. Any Country that has English as their 1st language is not a foreign Country. Jamaica is a foreign Country!

giphy.gif

Guest Pistonbroke

Javid resigns. He's been replaced by some Tory fuck I've never heard of and who was a Junior minister 7 months ago. McVey, Leadsom, Smith (/NI minister) and Villers gone. Attorney general Cox asked to resign.

Patel keeps her job, obviously taking it up the shitter off BJ. 

He's going to split that party, just when you don't need it due to some important shit on the horizon. 

That Cabinet reshuffle in full:
Chancellor - Dominic Cummings
Home - Dominic Cummings
Foreign - Dominic Cummings
Business - Dominic Cummings
Education - Dominic Cummings
Health - Dominic Cummings
Work - Dominic Cummings
N.I. - Dominic Cummings
Boris’ girlfriend - Dominic Cummings

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, Pistonbroke said:

Javid resigns. He's been replaced by some Tory fuck I've never heard of and who was a Junior minister 7 months ago. McVey, Leadsom, Smith (/NI minister) and Villers gone. Attorney general Cox asked to resign.

Patel keeps her job, obviously taking it up the shitter off BJ. 

He's going to split that party, just when you don't need it due to some important shit on the horizon. 

Think the fact that Mogg's position not even up for discussion despite his contemptuous performances these last few months shows Johnson not going to rock boat completely. 

Guest Pistonbroke
5 minutes ago, clockspeed said:

Think the fact that Mogg's position not even up for discussion despite his contemptuous performances these last few months shows Johnson Cummings not going to rock boat completely. 

I agree. 

Not a fan of Javid, he's a cunt, but at least he didn't throw his staff to the dogs. Mind you, could be a career move behind it when Johnson implodes, which is very likely due to the fact he's the Ole of politics. Johnson was once described as having no interest in a job which holds responsibility, he just enjoys the chase. Kind of coming to fruition, as Cummings pulls the strings. 

1 minute ago, Pistonbroke said:

I agree. 

Not a fan of Javid, he's a cunt, but at least he didn't throw his staff to the dogs. Mind you, could be a career move behind it when Johnson implodes, which is very likely due to the fact he's the Ole of politics. Johnson was once described as having no interest in a job which holds responsibility, he just enjoys the chase. Kind of coming to fruition, as Cummings pulls the strings. 

Cummings, agreed, also copying the Trump first days in office nearly move for move. Sackings , massive infrastructure projects announced  , deportations , shots fired on trade wars, talk about saving jobs but do nothing blah blah blah Cummings is orchestrating exact same strategy. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, clockspeed said:

Cummings, agreed, also copying the Trump first days in office nearly move for move. Sackings , massive infrastructure projects announced  , deportations , shots fired on trade wars, talk about saving jobs but do nothing blah blah blah Cummings is orchestrating exact same strategy. 

The useless windbag Johnson is not re-shuffling anything . I agree its all Cummings following the Bannon playbook.

Told Javid to sack his Advisers and Javid walked rather than having to report to the cunt. 

• Upvote 1

Suella Braverman, promotor of antisemitic conspiracy theory “cultural Marxism” (let’s wait and see the media kick up a fuss about the Tory antisemitism crisis...any minute now), has been made attorney general and her first brief is to remove power from the judiciary and return it to the government. 

We are officially a fascist country

1 minute ago, moof said:

Suella Braverman, promotor of antisemitic conspiracy theory “cultural Marxism” (let’s wait and see the media kick up a fuss about the Tory antisemitism crisis...any minute now), has been made attorney general and her first brief is to remove power from the judiciary and return it to the government. 

We are officially a fascist country

Fucking unbelievable. I am having to hold back here (when I really shouldn't) because I don't want to be accused of something I'm not. Its so fucking transparent though. Cunts fuck off. 

33 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Fucking unbelievable. I am having to hold back here (when I really shouldn't) because I don't want to be accused of something I'm not. Its so fucking transparent though. Cunts fuck off. 

Yep. It’s tough to watch, for sure 

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

I don't even reckon Javid walked. I reckon he was canned but asked to have to come out that he resigned or he would spill something. He is as bad as the rest. A self-serving shitty nappy. 

Javid is a rubber-faced cunt who couldn't wait to be one of BoJo the Clown's lickspittles once the soon-to-be PM offered him a role in the cabinet. He would have thrown his staff under a bus if he could do so on his own terms.

As for the new Chancellor Rishi Sunak, everything about him screams 'twat'.

Just now, Trumo said:

Javid is a rubber-faced cunt who couldn't wait to be one of BoJo the Clown's lickspittles once the soon-to-be PM offered him a role in the cabinet. He would have thrown his staff under a bus if he could do so on his own terms.

As for the new Chancellor Rishi Sunak, everything about him screams 'twat'.

Racist. 

1 hour ago, sir roger said:

Nice comment-

First they came for those with minds of their own; but I have no mind of my own, so I said nothing.

Then they came for those with human empathy; but I have no human empathy, so I said nothing.
Then they came for the competent; but I am not competent, so I said nothing.
Then they came for me - and now I'm a goverment minister.

When's this fucking Labour leadership contest going to end? We had this interminable shit in 2010 while the Tories and Lib Dems were allowed to set the narrative for austerity. Get it done and start opposing these cunts ffs.

• Upvote 2