You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boris Johnson

Section_31

Guest Pistonbroke
38 minutes ago, Mudface said:

Fantastic- reading the replies, it looks like there's a campaign to unseat him in Uxbridge. That would be perfect.

A lot of those replies are spot on. 

13 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

David Lammy raises an important point. All this Arcuri stuff shouldn't be viewed as a private life issue. It's very much about Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson's public life and at the heart of it is whether he's pilfered public funds to help his own rumpy pumpy life and whether he's guilty of misconduct in public office. 

I think he's being investigated as such isn't he? It's just part of the issue here is there needs to be proved he had a private relationship (sexual or otherwise) first. Once that is confirmed (and she appears to have done that this morning), then it's a question of why he didn't declare an interest and did he intervene at all, using the office of mayor to help her. 

Guest Pistonbroke
11 minutes ago, moof said:

The real question here is, would you?

Before Boris had his manky knob in her, maybe. Deffo No from me now. 

He obviously either did fuck her or was desperately trying to, but happily proof of that is a test which doesn’t need to be passed for it to be a criminal matter.

The media won’t be able to help themselves making it a tabloid story about sex which probably helps his cause, when really this just wants cold factual analysis of him not-declaring the use of public funds to benefit someone he had a personal relationship with, as per Barry’s comments.

Fairly confident Barry was going to go on to wish any sentence passed includes Johnson being fucked to death by The Rancor Monster, and I’m adding my support for this view.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

He obviously either did fuck her or was desperately trying to, but happily proof of that is a test which doesn’t need to be passed for it to be a criminal matter.

The media won’t be able to help themselves making it a tabloid story about sex which probably helps his cause, when really this just wants cold factual analysis of him not-declaring the use of public funds to benefit someone he had a personal relationship with, as per Barry’s comments.

Fairly confident Barry was going to go on to wish any sentence passed includes Johnson being fucked to death by The Rancor Monster, and I’m adding my support for this view.

I had to Google what the rancor monster is.  But I'm in. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Seasons said:

Echo drumming up that Boris is in Liverpool tomorrow? Anyone know if this is true? 

Need to get the potatoes prepped. 

Just seen that the Irish PM has agreed to meet the liar in Cheshire. He doesn't want to come to the city.