You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boris Johnson

Section_31

He's not looking for any deal, if this appraisal of 'The Churchill Factor' is accurate:-

*These limp-wristed Tories might have left Britain an outpost of the Third Reich, but horror upon horrors, a Third Reich in a United Europe. “There would have been no liberation of the continent. This country would not have been a haven of resistance, but a gloomy client state of an infernal Nazi EU.” With more than an eye on the battle to succeed David Cameron, and to keep Nigel Farage at bay, Johnson equates the European Union, time and again, with the crushing of the British spirit.*

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2014/nov/03/churchill-factor-review-boris-johnson-winston

2 hours ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

I'd hate to hear what they actually teach in Eton if these cunts are consistently banging on about British bulldog spirit. I bet the ignorant fucks never acknowledge the numbers from across the empire who died defending Europe. 

I saw an interview this morning and it looked like even faithful Laura K is fast losing patience with this incompetent shithouse's flannel.

Maybe she just sees Johnson's lying ineptitude leading to a Corbyn Government.

1 hour ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

I'd love to know what the fat-necked, flag-wanking, "Make Britain Great Again" potatriots think of the kind of leader that fucking Luxembourg can bitch-slap.

The worrying thing is though, is this is where we're at. Our PM getting bitch slapped by a stamp sized country, yet parliament still can't hold him to account. Then we have that smack headed toothed fucker Robert buckland all but saying this morning if the supreme court decision goes against the government, they will look for a loop hole to avoid recalling parliament. 

3 hours ago, Barry Wom said:

Well he made that easier by proroguing parliament. 

I was thinking more in terms of the media, I should have made that clear.  Letting him off scot-free for yesterday's no-show.  The likes of Kuenssberg and that cunt Iain Dale, who claimed that the whole thing was a set-up.  

3 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I don't see how closing parliament is illegal. It's under handed and a really shitty way to go about things which is what you expect from Tories and Boris  but how is it breaking the law.

If he misled the Queen, not only did he break the law but it could be treason. Orf wiv is ead. 

As Shooter says, the Scottish court ruled that the PM's advice to the Queen was justiciable (whereas the other courts didn't) and there was sufficient evidence which showed that the true reason for prorogation was interfering with parliamentary scrutiny of the executive rather than what he told the Queen.

The Supreme Court will probably disagree though. Which is a shame, because if they agreed then we'd be rid of Boris.

1 hour ago, TK421 said:

I was thinking more in terms of the media, I should have made that clear.  Letting him off scot-free for yesterday's no-show.  The likes of Kuenssberg and that cunt Iain Dale, who claimed that the whole thing was a set-up.  

Surprised to hear that. Iain Dale is generally scathing about him and this current government. Pretty much on a daily basis.

3 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

I saw an interview this morning and it looked like even faithful Laura K is fast losing patience with this incompetent shithouse's flannel.

Maybe she just sees Johnson's lying ineptitude leading to a Corbyn Government.

Either Theresa May knows a VERY good proctologist, or she took a truckload of laxatives. It was always going to take something drastic to remove Kuennsberg.

1 hour ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

Surprised to hear that. Iain Dale is generally scathing about him and this current government. Pretty much on a daily basis.

Only gone and mixed up my Iains here.

Not even an Iain the one I’m thinking of, but an Ian.

Schoolboy.

2 hours ago, TK421 said:

Kuenssberg wants to bang Boris, that's clear from listening to her emotional squeaks when she's talks about him, so she has personal reasons for keeping him in office! It's not right, but she loves him. 

As for the others in the media, they are as brainwashed by him as large parts of the electorate. It's like how the sports press used to have a love affair with Harry redknapp.