You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boris Johnson

Section_31

12 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

He's cancelled the investigation into Mark Field's display of heavy handedness. Just like he's cancelled the investigation into Islamophobia, which he promised on live TV to hold. 

Lying twat. 

Should be shot the fat lying fucking pig 

Guest Pistonbroke
19 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

He's cancelled the investigation into Mark Field's display of heavy handedness. Just like he's cancelled the investigation into Islamophobia, which he promised on live TV to hold. 

Lying twat. 

Yeah, he pledged himself to do this live on the BBC. He's just a typical Tory cunt. Anything he is now promising is nothing more than a pre GE vote grabber. 

On ‎27‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 20:34, Vincent Vega said:

They’re not going to be able to trot out that magic money tree accusation at Labour with Johnson throwing spending pledges around like a drunken sailor.

If Labour were savvy, they'd have the notepad out and be scribbling down these amounts.

They can then use those figures themselves, safe in the knowledge that the 'magic money tree' façade can be rebuked by simply replying "they're treasury figures on available money for the government to spend".

At this point, it really is a case of letting the Tories shoot themselves in the foot.

Take the leaflet for example...brilliant news for Labour.

How many households in this country are currently ignoring politics?  Huge portion of the masses just turn off from politics between elections, or get glimpses of it here and there that they recoil from.  Millions of swing voters.  So many of them are going to get that leaflet and shit themselves, the leaflet will shatter their slumber. 

Labour just needs to be the first on the scene to call them a cunt.

Guest Pistonbroke
2 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

All to convince the EU we're serious about shooting ourselves in the foot. I wonder which media companies will be profiting out of the campaign. 

Look no further than media companies which backed him in the Tory leader race. 

The EU have been planning for a No Deal scenario for ages, they realise they'll take a hit as well so have been planning accordingly. The UK have had years fucking about and yet Boris and his cabinet think they can crack the planning for a No Deal scenario within a few months

I wonder if the leaflet will have pro-Tory rhetoric in it, as opposed to be a Government leaflet...

Would hate to think the Tories were using it as a means to try and subvert elections spending just before a GE was called, by spending £100m of taxpayers money on party promotion then going "whoops", and getting a paltry fine from the Electoral Commission.

25 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Look no further than media companies which backed him in the Tory leader race. 

The EU have been planning for a No Deal scenario for ages, they realise they'll take a hit as well so have been planning accordingly. The UK have had years fucking about and yet Boris and his cabinet think they can crack the planning for a No Deal scenario within a few months

I don't think Boris wants no deal. I think him and his cronies want to create the illusion that is what we want in order to create instability in the capital and housing markets (I was reading in the London standard last week, London prices are down 10% in a year). Take prices down, buy cheap, then avoid no deal and watch the bounce back. It's the ultimate insider trading scam. It's another reason I think he'll go for a GE, he'll believe he can win and it would allow him an excuse to take us as close to Oct 31 as he can and then back out for the GE saying he's going to the country for a mandate. More volatility in the markets, more opportunity to make money. 

Guest Pistonbroke
2 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

I don't think Boris wants no deal. I think him and his cronies want to create the illusion that is what we want in order to create instability in the capital and housing markets (I was reading in the London standard last week, London prices are down 10% in a year). Take prices down, buy cheap, then avoid no deal and watch the bounce back. It's the ultimate insider trading scam. It's another reason I think he'll go for a GE, he'll believe he can win and it would allow him an excuse to take us as close to Oct 31 as he can and then back out for the GE saying he's going to the country for a mandate. More volatility in the markets, more opportunity to make money. 

It wouldn't surprise me mate. He said himself he'd prefer a 'deal scenario', yet bangs on about a No Deal and that he'll definitely be bringing Brexit to fruition at the end of October. He's kind of being contradictive from the off. He's hoping the EU will give him so wiggle room, nothing more. He knows damn well that parliament won't accept a No Deal, so he's trying to be all bolshie so as not to be seen as the villain when the date is extended even further. 

It's fucking surreal seeing and reading about Johnson as PM. What a fucking complete joke the Tories have become with this. People going on about how Labour has been taken over by Marxists, communists and whatever other shit, well what the fuck have the Tories been taken over by then to elect this clown? Oh nevermind, he's not after helping the working class so it doesn't matter, forgot that bit.

If he really had tweeted that the National would be all over it.  He did call Scotland a "region" of the United Kingdom in an interview, as opposed to a nation, but I don't think he'd have called it a region of England.

27 minutes ago, Pidge said:

If he really had tweeted that the National would be all over it.  He did call Scotland a "region" of the United Kingdom in an interview, as opposed to a nation, but I don't think he'd have called it a region of England.

He didn't understand that an island needed ports. He may indeed not have posted that, but he's still a useless clueless gobshite, which seems to be the pre requisite for being a politician these days, as long as you went to Eton and/or Oxbridge of course. People who didn't and are stupid are thick as fuck. 

If this bunch of fuckers are the "elite" and what a private school gives you then education definitely needs to be nationalised in it's entirety. 

What pisses me off about the likes of Raab is that he co-authored that book about the British being lazy, yet he's a feckless halfwit who I sincerely doubt would last longer than 40 minutes of a shift at an Amazon warehouse.

I've no real problem being called lazy by someone who's a harder worker than me, or thick by a genius, but these fuckers are some of the least inspiring specimens of humanity you'd ever wish to meet.

• Upvote 2