You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boris Johnson

Section_31

18 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

He's surrounded himself by incompetent cunts, yet loads will still vote for the Tories at the next GE, even if the Pound land Trump survives Brexit. 

Gordon mate, they aren't incompetent. They will do exactly what is expected of them. Hand picked to do so.

Had you said 'terrible cunts' then I would agree.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Sixtimes Dog said:

I'd learn to spell if I were you.

Can quite assuredly confirm I've never said I would not do something, then done it.

Apart from saying that you never neg someone without giving an explanation why yet you absolutely do just that constantly. 

giphy.gif

26 minutes ago, Sixtimes Dog said:

I'd learn to spell if I were you.

Can quite assuredly confirm I've never said I would not do something, then done it.

14 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Apart from saying that you never neg someone without giving an explanation why yet you absolutely do just that constantly. 

giphy.gif

Better than Love Island, this. On every night now as well. 

1 hour ago, Sixtimes Dog said:

EARB6OvXUAA-M0S?format=png

EARB6OuXYAEb6VJ?format=png

It's one of the things which has shocked even me regardless of my low opinion of this party, is how willing they've all been to suck up, eat shit and pretty much do anything for a place at the table.

All pretentions to individual loyalty and scruples, even national loyalty, just dispensed with.

16 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

It's one of the things which has shocked even me regardless of my low opinion of this party, is how willing they've all been to suck up, eat shit and pretty much do anything for a place at the table.

All pretentions to individual loyalty and scruples, even national loyalty, just dispensed with.

They all do it, every single party. They are all in it for themselves, some might not be like that at the start but they either fade away or turn eventually. Any slight benefits that we feel are usually as a by-product of their greed.

They all spend small fortunes analysing the votes they get in elections and then more small fortunes paying people to come up with the words they need to say to attract the most votes. 

1 hour ago, Sixtimes Dog said:

If you honestly care that much, and I can remember the reason why, then feel free to ask me about any particular reaction I've given to anyone.

Nope I’m not arsed. Just nice seeing your assuredly line go up in bollocks. 

Anyway are we all

agreed that Boris is a cunt ?

9 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Anyway are we all agreed that Boris is a cunt ?

I had his card marked a long time ago:

On 03/09/2007 at 19:04, Sixtimes Dog said:

But Boris Johnson is still an odious little cunt. I even prefer Red Ken to him, and that's saying something.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Sixtimes Dog said:

I had his card marked a long time ago:

Didn’t someone post something praising him on here back then? Around that time anyway. You only have to look at him to know what a self serving cunt he is. 

He has given McVey housing !!!! His cabinet is seriously vile.