You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boris Johnson

Section_31

3 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

It’s a fucking stupid question that’s what it is.  

If if you want to know who I trust more to run the country why not just ask that?  

I think Boris would be out for Boris and would do his best to maintain status quo.  Corbyn wants to disrupt and could do great damage in 4 years so marginally Boris.  But it’s a shit choice as they are both fucking hopeless. 

You’ve really got everything twisted. Just like you did when voting Tory and blaming Labour for Brexit. 

A scarily shit human. 

The Tories have already racked up over a 100k austerity related deaths, imagine what this vile cunt masquerading as a panto villain could do.

I genuinely hope he gets hit by a bus. Hopefully the one with his massive fucking lie on it.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Mook said:

I reckon there will be civil unrest of some sort if/when this piece of shit gets in.

If everyone can get off their phones for five minutes like.

Nailed on. Seems like it's already brewing in London. 

Johnson was the one who ordered all the water cannon and I distinctly remember him saying once in an interview "I'm not bothered about all this civil rights 'stuff'."

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke

If BJ does win the leadership battle, and it's looking odds on that he will. He's 22 points ahead of Hunt with grass root Tories.

What will be his first action that results in losing millions of tax payers money?

He has a track record of making these fuck ups when he was Major of London. He binned off the Thames gateway bridge project and then came up with that garden bridge project which bombed.

HS2 isn't his baby, so my guess is that he'll bin that and come up with some similar harebrained project, only lining the pockets of those he favours in business. Plus what has happened on the Nuclear power plant front after the Japanese pulled out? 

Guest Pistonbroke

It works though, especially with the mongrels who read that shitty rag. Just look at the replies and people voting them up. 

3 hours ago, Pistonbroke said:

If BJ does win the leadership battle, and it's looking odds on that he will. He's 22 points ahead of Hunt with grass root Tories.

What will be his first action that results in losing millions of tax payers money?

He has a track record of making these fuck ups when he was Major of London. He binned off the Thames gateway bridge project and then came up with that garden bridge project which bombed.

HS2 isn't his baby, so my guess is that he'll bin that and come up with some similar harebrained project, only lining the pockets of those he favours in business. Plus what has happened on the Nuclear power plant front after the Japanese pulled out? 

leonard_nimoy_simpsons_tv.jpg

Guest Pistonbroke
31 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

If a tree falls in the forest and nobody was around to record it and send it to the Gaurdian, did it still happen?

Erm yes it did.

Imagine the media/public outrage if it were Corbyn or Sadiq Khan in Johnson's shoes. But hey, the right are happy in forgiving all, as long as an open Racist, Islamophobic bell end who also hates the lower classes gets the job of running the country. 

He's a walking and talking disaster. His 2 television appearances have been fucking shambolic (especially yesterday's performance). Stuttering and mumbering his way through topic after topic with no definitive plan for anything. No people or social skills just like his predecessor.

The thing that fucking gets me is that he was allowed to go into hiding until the day he lauched his campaign, missing the first TV debate. It should be mandatory for any politian to make a TV appearance or attending a televised debate when they are running for PM or leader of their party, or both of those in this instance.

At least with these hustings, cunt Boris cannot avoid them.

Hunt even appeared in a lengthly interview on Sky News earlier. Never been a fan, but he's everything that Boris isn't, apart from a Tory cunt of course.

I hope to fuck Boris wins this as he is completely unelectable, but got a horrible feeling the Tory membership will come to their senses and vote for Hunt to be pm.

Johnson is the more likely to shaft all the Tory Eurosceptic maniacs last minute if it suits him personally to ditch No Deal, this is the sort of rationalisation happening within my internal monologue.

When Jeremy Hunt is your only hope it’s time to pop a cyanide pill isn’t it.

He starts mumbling some sentence then all of a sudden stops half way through and shouts something completely different. The cunt needs to be wired up to a powerful brain reading computer in a lab somewhere so we can understand the behaviours of Baboons a bit better

Guest Pistonbroke

If he wins the race he'll just think he can act like Trump and get away with it. It really is like a shit nightmare. 

The snippets when he's been asked an awkward question and pretends to mishear the asking journo and asks a question back (i.e. When he was asked about his character but asked back, with faux confusion "did you just ask me about my parrot?") pretty much sums up everything that is wrong with Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson. 

An unfunny, arrogant, mumbling and bumbling, slippery, lying, posho man-child cunt. 

Let's hope these whispers about a Dominic Grieve led plot to bring him down are accurate. He'll make the country even more of an embarrassment than it already is.