You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boris Johnson

Section_31

9 hours ago, Jairzinho said:

Did he say the smeagol tent?

Is he bringing the family?

He probably lives in a smeagol tent but he said Spiegeltent, it's a big tent thing they have at Edinburgh Festival every year & is usually full of cunts like him.

Allison Pearson of the Telegraph desperately trying to attack Boris’ neighbour and getting slapped down at every turn. And there wouldn’t be a D on the day of the week if James Cleverley wasn’t making himself look a tit.

• Upvote 9

Guest Pistonbroke

Allison Pearson who was declared bankrupt after a case for not paying taxes sticking up for a future PM, nothing to see here. Bitch. 

I was out in the car earlier and had the Matt Freight show on LBC on the radio. It was absolutely hilarious listening to all the right wingers tying themselves in knots trying to excuse Johnson and make out that the story was the neighbours reporting his domestic to the police and The Guardian.

They were also making complete fools of themselves over that Mark Field assaulting that climate protester. Apparently she could have had a bomb in her tiny handbag.

It seems there’s nothing they won’t excuse if they share the perpetrator’s political outlook. What’s that saying the blue shite always throw at us? “Outraged by everything, ashamed of nothing”.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Vincent Vega said:

I was out in the car earlier and had the Matt Freight show on LBC on the radio. It was absolutely hilarious listening to all the right wingers tying themselves in knots trying to excuse Johnson and make out that the story was the neighbours reporting his domestic to the police and The Guardian.

They were also making complete fools of themselves over that Mark Field assaulting that climate protester. Apparently she could have had a bomb in her tiny handbag.

It seems there’s nothing they won’t excuse if they share the perpetrator’s political outlook. What’s that saying the blue shite always throw at us? “Outraged by everything, ashamed of nothing”.

Sadly symptomatic of the times we live in were people are willing to suspend all critical faculties and defend the indefensible

I absolutely refuse to believe Bullingdon club ledge and hilarious all round good guy Bozzo Johnson would do anything against his complex, altruistic and nuanced principles. Word on the street is that all the commotion was actually him trying to save a choking orphan. 

I for one am OUTRAGED. 

This country!

7 hours ago, Anubis said:

Allison Pearson of the Telegraph desperately trying to attack Boris’ neighbour and getting slapped down at every turn. And there wouldn’t be a D on the day of the week if James Cleverley wasn’t making himself look a tit.

One of the best posters on here is a barrister , I hope to fucking god its him. 

3 hours ago, Sixtimes Dog said:

I voted Labour once. I guess that makes me responsible for Corbyn. Fucking knew it.

A question for you and Rico?

who would you vote for between Corbyn or Boris?

Straight question Corbyn or Boris?

If a bad man held your family hostage and his only demand was you vote for either Corbyn or Boris, who would it be?