You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

People being arrested for Facebook/Twitter comments

Section_31

Seriosly, what the fuck is going on? I heard an ITN headline a few weeks ago which made me spit my tea out: "A man has been cautioned for sening 'hurtful messages' to Tom Daily'.

It's no coincidence that both sites were used to help spread the unrest during last summer's riots. It's unreal this shit, I just can't believe how much it's happening now and how little uproar there is over it.

BBC News - Man charged over April Jones Facebook post

The man from Eaves Lane, Chorley in Lancashire was arrested yesterday and will appear before the town's magistrates' court on Monday morning.

Mr Wood was charged under Section 127 of the Communications Act 2003 with sending by means of a public electronic communications network a message or other matter that is grossly offensive.

He allegedly made remarks about the missing girl on his Facebook page which were reported by other users.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a load of fucking shite

I can understand if you are messaging family members etc with nasty comments but on personal sites,fuck right off.

They let that hateful hook handed cunt spout shit for years in the street,let the rags print vile unproven and often lies.Lets be honest those at the top dont really like social media as it allows people to report things that would otherwise be ignored by the press and their masters.

Its like that book 1984 is really happening. They are exercising these laws and doing what the fuck they want in the circumstances where people cannot really say anything about it... Tome Daley, and this little April girl.

Am positive that the government peddle the fear of April as well to push the microchipping agenda or to install more CCTV cameras in remote places like where she lived.

Baby steps are being used to take away freedom of speach and and an excuse to control us. How the fuck can you get a caution for saying something on Twitter... Its an absolute fucking joke!!!

What about the guy on that forum who outed the other forumite of shagging dogs? what would happen there?

I would think that firstly he would select a suitable dog- too big would be dangerous and too small would no use, obviously the aggression of the breed would be taken into consideration. Then he would befriend the dog, using doggy treats etc. and establish his dominant role in the relationship. Once confident he would progress to 'games' such as red rocket. When he's sure the dog is ready he'd lube up and.....oh, sorry you mean from a legal point of view? Never given it much thought, to be honest.

Guest Pistonbroke
I called Pete Price a dirty old poop tickler on Twitter the other day. I've arranged for someone to look after the cat when the police arrive to arrest me.

I REGRET NOTHING

I'm hoping the fact i live in Germany will make it harder for the cunts to arrest me.

Its like that book 1984 is really happening. They are exercising these laws and doing what the fuck they want in the circumstances where people cannot really say anything about it... Tome Daley, and this little April girl.

Am positive that the government peddle the fear of April as well to push the microchipping agenda or to install more CCTV cameras in remote places like where she lived.

Baby steps are being used to take away freedom of speach and and an excuse to control us. How the fuck can you get a caution for saying something on Twitter... Its an absolute fucking joke!!!

I really hope when he writes his autobiography, that it's a really big book and that's what he calls it.

The DPP has issued guidance opn it recently as he thought the charging had gotten out of hand. I'm not sure if that's fully filtered down to the troops yet.

Yeah, well given that a couple of police officers threatened to arrest my father in law recently for taking photos of them moving his neighbours car to let a lorry get past, I won't be holding my breath on the rank and file ever understanding what's legal and what isn't.