You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wanted: Suarez - video proof of diving

Lapskaus

Some dick on Sunday Supplement when mentioning Gareth Bales growing diving reputation replied with "well he's not Luis Suarez" my point being, why is there any need to bring him up when discussing a Wales vs Scotland game? It's 100% a smear campaign and its getting impossible not to see it and ignore it

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looked to me like that FIFA suit was asked a direct question about Suarez's diving and he tried to widen it out into a point about diving in general. Then the press just run it as "FIFA bigwig takes a swipe at Suarez!" That's the impression I got from the quotes I saw. I'll rarely say this about people at FIFA but I think a lot of this shit he's getting might be a bit undeserved.

Guest davelfc

Arsenal defender Laurent Koscielny has described Liverpool striker Luis Suarez as 'a cheat'.

The Uruguay international has come in for staunch criticism recently, especially from Stoke boss Tony Pulis who labelled him 'embarrassing' after going down to easily to try and win a penalty - a verdict that was shared by FIFA vice president Jim Boyce.

Now Koscielny has entered the argument by revealing: 'Who is the forward I hate to face? Suarez.

'Last season I didn't feel too well. It was a match at 12.30 and I don't like that schedule.

'He is tiresome to defend against. He cheats. He pulls your shirt, giving small blows.

'You always want to give him a kick but you have to be careful not to be red carded.

'For example on September 2 against Liverpool, it was the case with Luis Suarez.

'He is a player who likes to dive as soon as there is contact. During a challenge we jostled a bit with each other and he fell.

'He started to talk to me in English, to say it was a penalty.'

Arsenal defender Laurent Koscielny brands Liverpool Luis Suarez a cheat - Mirror Online

The cock-sucker didn't come on the pitch until the 89th minute.

1518:

SUBSTITUTION- Laurent Koscielny for Thomas Vermaelen (Arsenal)

Thomas Vermaelen has been busy of late but he is also feeling the effects of a nasty fall out by the left touchline a few minutes ago. Koscielny is on for the final few moments.

1519:

YELLOW CARD- Liverpool's Jonjo Shelvey

Having just fired in a second fierce long-range effort to force another stop from Vito Mannone, Jonjo Shelvey is now in Howard Webb's book after a shove on Aaron Ramsey. We are into injury-time at Anfield.

BBC Sport - Premier League and Football League as it happened

The cock-sucker didn't come on the pitch until the 89th minute.

I've just watched the game from the moment he came on.

There's two minor incidents, one in which there's a coming together and Suarez ends up on the floor but jumps straight back up again and doesn't appeal for anything. Then there's another where Suarez has a little tug on his shirt as they jostle to gain position.

The kind of thing you see hundreds of time all over the field in every match.

That Koscielny is a fucking dog, the own goal scoring, shit haired, long necked turd. Fuck him.

Guest davelfc
I've just watched the game from the moment he came on.

There's two minor incidents, one in which there's a coming together and Suarez ends up on the floor but jumps straight back up again and doesn't appeal for anything. Then there's another where Suarez has a little tug on his shirt as they jostle to gain position.

The kind of thing you see hundreds of time all over the field in every match.

That Koscielny is a fucking dog, the own goal scoring, shit haired, long necked turd. Fuck him.

Yep no agenda there from the frenchman, no agenda what so evra.

Never even though of that, but yeah that makes sense.

Although being a fellow French international I imagine he will know Evra pretty well so the likelihood of him wanting to stick up for him is fairly remote as he'll know better than most that he's a cunt.

Far be it for me to give any credit to the velociraptor, is he not talking about last season? That was another early kick off if memory serves. And he played near enough the full game, 'cos I remember him being crap. Shame van Persie was class though. Cunt.

Doesn't like 12.30 kick offs. Fucking student meff.

This creepy French cunt, along with Arsene Savile, makes me want to revise my opinion of his cowardly, Arab torturing, cheese smelling, vinegar drinking, Jerry Lewis loving, horse devouring, Nazi collaborating, Magic Roundabout inventing whore's bastards of a nation. I've really gone off them.

Shithouse from a land of shithouses. Really dirty and terrifically unhygienic shithouses at that.

This creepy French cunt, along with Arsene Savile, makes me want to revise my opinion of his cowardly, Arab torturing, cheese smelling, vinegar drinking, Jerry Lewis loving, horse devouring, Nazi collaborating, Magic Roundabout inventing whore's bastards of a nation. I've really gone off them.

Shithouse from a land of shithouses. Really dirty and terrifically unhygienic shithouses at that.

Yeah and they call us racist too.