You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wanted: Suarez - video proof of diving

Lapskaus

Is there any ?

I'm repeatedly hearing things like "Suarez has cried wolf wolf too many times" (TV2) and other bullshit from the media and supporters of other teams. Like it's his own fault he never gets a decision.

Even some ill-informed Liverpool fans have taken this stance now after being battered with this bile from all corners of the media for 2 years.

I'm so fed up with it that I decided to make this thread in the hope that anyone can show me video evidence of Suarez diving like nani/rooney/hazard/valencia/evra/cronaldo have done on several occasions. Rolling on the pitch 2 extra times after being caught is not diving btw, I want proof of him going down without enough contact to justify going down.

someone call milankakabaros please...

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't believe there is any.

Being impartial what you will find is footage of him going down easily (although there is contact, not enough to put a man down).

Im thinking Arsenal at Anfield last season.

What you wont find is footage like Nani yesterday, Valencia last week, Wellbeck vs Wigan or Ashley Young end of last season 2 consecutive home games. - that is just with 2 mins thinking time. Even Torres yesterday when he missed the ball he went looking for foul.

Diving/ feigning injury MUST be part of everyday training, it just happens far too often for it not to be.....and they say WWF is fake.

Is Daniel Taylor of the Observer/Guardian starting a trend of exposing the prick? Hope so.

Rio Ferdinand still has the power but is cast out by Roy Hodgson's England | Daniel Taylor | Football | The Observer

Ferguson presses eject on another reporter

Once again, the bee in Sir Alex Ferguson's bonnet is threatening to buzz out of control. The Manchester United manager has already banned two football writers over reporting, accurately, that Rio Ferdinand would miss the first game of the season at Everton, and another has now been added to the list for noting that Antonio Valencia was on crutches after the game at Liverpool last Saturday.

Ferguson, indeed, is so enraged about this spurt of truthful stories, he blew his top at a Football Foundation event in front of an audience including the Premier League chief executive, Richard Scudamore. A strange phenomenon, punishing reporters for their accuracy – especially when Ferguson's own updates are infamously scattered with inaccuracies and red herrings.

Go with my version, he appears to be saying, or tell your readers the truth and prepare to find the door slammed in your face. There is plenty to admire about Ferguson, but it is a level of control freakishness that embarrasses his club.

I was thinking about this last night too whilst watching MOTD. It's got to the point now where I think it would make sense for one of the club's video analysts to put a compilation together showing his valid penalty/freekick claims that have been rejected. They've got enough time to trawl through endless footage of other Prem matches and find very similar examples where the foul was given which should illustrate the Suarez is being treated inconsistently at best or has been demonised at worst.

It could then be given to Riley to illustrate the point further that Rogers has already been making in the past week. As long as it was presented more as a "we've had a look and we think this illustrates our specific point about Suarez" rather than "we never get a single decision and all refs are completely against us" (as all managers/players/supporters inherently think) then it might help.

I'm absolutely sick to death of hearing virtually every football commentator frequently giving mention to his "reputation". There's fuck all evidence to support the assertion that he dives any more than any other player in the country. The first anyone heard of it was the home game against manu last season when that fucking rednosed cunt came out and said it in his post match interview. Since then, and the ensuing lies from that other cunt Evra, Suarez has been labelled a racist diver. This is purely based on the words of fucking ferguson and a poor sending off decision against Everton.

That rednosed prick is the first to cry about his players getting "no protection". Well Suarez has been forced to compete on a completely different playing field from any other footballer thanks to the lies of that fucking club's manager and players. He gets constant and disgusting abuse from opposition supporters, gets clattered by opposing players knowing they'll get away with it, gets absolutely fuck all decisions from any match officials, gets regularly singled out by twitter repeaters, sorry, "sports writers" and is subjected to being labelled as a player with a "reputation" by every shithouse commentator in every game he ever plays in.

It's about time the club said something public about the way he's being targeted and about where the accusations originate from because the more those lies are repeated by nomarks in the game the more people believe it.

I was thinking about this last night too whilst watching MOTD. It's got to the point now where I think it would make sense for one of the club's video analysts to put a compilation together showing his valid penalty/freekick claims that have been rejected. They've got enough time to trawl through endless footage of other Prem matches and find very similar examples where the foul was given which should illustrate the Suarez is being treated inconsistently at best or has been demonised at worst.

It could then be given to Riley to illustrate the point further that Rogers has already been making in the past week. As long as it was presented more as a "we've had a look and we think this illustrates our specific point about Suarez" rather than "we never get a single decision and all refs are completely against us" (as all managers/players/supporters inherently think) then it might help.

Didn't we ridicule Moyes for doing this on behalf of Andy Johnson?

The disturbing aspect of this is that referees are basing their judgement and decisions on "reputation". In essence they're saying "I know what I just saw, but I've heard some dodgy things about this guy....so I'll look the other way and do nothing". Even if we accept that Suarez has got a reputation it's a spurious one built upon the falsehoods and malevolence of people with an anti-LFC agenda. And this makes it even worse. How can these referees look at themselves in the mirror?

The disturbing aspect of this is that referees are basing their judgement and decisions on "reputation". In essence they're saying "I know what I just saw, but I've heard some dodgy things about this guy....so I'll look the other way and do nothing". Even if we accept that Suarez has got a reputation it's a spurious one built upon the falsehoods and malevolence of people with an anti-LFC agenda. And this makes it even worse. How can these referees look at themselves in the mirror?

If he carries on getting obvious fouls not given in his favour then other players are going to go in deliberately hard on him knowing they won't get punished as much as they should and he's going to suffer a serious injury because of it.

Its exactly the same treatment as Ronaldo got in the league, where he was getting kicked to bits by opposition players because he supposedly had a reputation of being a diver and refs rarely gave him anything.

I think too many people in the game have set their opinion in stone with regards to Suarez, and they'd rather ignore the facts instead of adjust their opinion. The big problem is that so many of these people are listened to by football fans in general, so a wrong opinion or mistruth becomes fact and a reputation is made to stick. The other problem is that referees - who are meant to be impartial observers - now seem to be making their decisions based on this perceived reputation rather than what is actually happening in front of their own eyes. And the football folk that fans in general listen to are loathe to point this out because that would involve adjusting their firmly entrenched viewpoint.

Suarez has worst diving record in Premier League... and it could be costing Liverpool penalties

By Joe Bernstein

PUBLISHED: 22:30, 29 September 2012 | UPDATED: 22:30, 29 September 2012

Comments (127)

Liverpool have the worst record for diving in the Premier League - and it might be costing them legitimate penalties.

This week manager Brendan Rodgers claimed his players might have to go down more often to win kicks - but it may not do them much good.

Caught out: Luis Suarez has been cautioned three times for simulation, more than any other player

Caught out: Luis Suarez has been cautioned three times for simulation, more than any other player

WORST DIVERS IN THE LEAGUE

Luis Suarez (already booked for diving once this season) was denied a clear penalty on Saturday when he was hauled down in the area and should also have had one against Manchester United after a Jonny Evans tackle.

Rodgers said: 'Of course it was a penalty. If Antonio Valencia's was a penalty last week, of course that was, but he doesn't always get given the decisions he deserves.'

There's a reason for that. Opta stats show Liverpool players have received six yellow cards for simulation since the start of last season - more than any other club and more than 25 per cent of the overall total shown.

Suarez - described by Sir Alex Ferguson last season as diving 'all over the place' - is the chief culprit, with three cautions, more than any other player.

The other side: Suarez bagged a hat-trick against Norwich as Liverpool won 5-2

This is in the Mail today , what a pile of shit this is,

So we have the worst record or referees have decided that genuine penalties are simulation and booked players? Haven't we already seen Suarez booked this season when the correct decision was a penalty? Given referees are so fucking stupid and bent they're taking the bookings as proof?

Not conclusive for me, given that the mancs have the best divers in the land but they're nearly always given a penalty, there's little chance of a referee upsetting bacon face more by actually booking them for simulation.

The correct way to judge this is to look at the amount of penalties won and how many were simulation, oh hang on they can't do that because the mancs would top the list the cheating fucks.

Suarez has worst diving record in Premier League... and it could be costing Liverpool penalties

By Joe Bernstein

Comments (127)

Liverpool have the worst record for diving in the Premier League - and it might be costing them legitimate penalties.

This week manager Brendan Rodgers claimed his players might have to go down more often to win kicks - but it may not do them much good.

Luis Suarez (already booked for diving once this season) was denied a clear penalty on Saturday when he was hauled down in the area and should also have had one against Manchester United after a Jonny Evans tackle.

Rodgers said: 'Of course it was a penalty. If Antonio Valencia's was a penalty last week, of course that was, but he doesn't always get given the decisions he deserves.'

There's a reason for that. Opta stats show Liverpool players have received six yellow cards for simulation since the start of last season - more than any other club and more than 25 per cent of the overall total shown.

Suarez - described by Sir Alex Ferguson last season as diving 'all over the place' - is the chief culprit, with three cautions, more than any other player.

Jesus, what utter shite. Even for the Fail, this is reprehensible bollocks of the highest order. Of course we'll have the most cards for simulation you prick, it's because we're not being given the penalties. Against Sunderland, Suarez was caught but instead of getting the decision, gets booked. And so on. Even yesterday, Suarez was tackled cleanly by a Norwich defender but went flying, as he would because he was caught after the ball was won. This was used by the 'experts' as evidence of his reputation. For fucks sake.:wallbutt:

I think this is where Rogers and yourself are barking up the wrong tree, mate. There's no chance Riley will be impartial, and I wonder whether the (anti-Liverpool) united front the refs are putting on is his work.

I think this is where Rogers and yourself are barking up the wrong tree, mate. There's no chance Riley will be impartial, and I wonder whether the (anti-Liverpool) united front the refs are putting on is his work.

Exactly right. It's just odd to expect a former referee who consistently handed manure dubious decisions in thier favour to pay LFC any heed. Riley is as much of a bent cunt as any who've ever reffed in this country.

Liverpool's diving record could be costing them decisions | Mail Online

Theres a list from last season for bookings for simulation , suprise suprise no Man Utd players , Utd are by far the worst team for it but not a whiff about them.

Here's one from last season he was booked for, when Ireland should have been booked.

[YOUTUBE]WbcwtHaVEPo[/YOUTUBE]

By Joe Bernstein

Comments (127)

Is Mr Bernstein's next article going to tackle the issue of Nelson Mandela being more of a criminal than Hitler by virtue of the fact one went to prison and the other one didn't?

Preview?imageID=269&generatorTypeID=&panels=&text0=What%20did%20I%20do%20wrong&text1=Oh,%20sorry...&text2=&text3=

He has gone to ground a little to easily sometimes imo. But, that's no different to welbeck, young or valencia who all go crashing to the ground without being touched yet, I dont see them being vilified by the meedja or failing to get pens awarded.

If Suarez was wearing a united shirt he would get pens and wouldnt be in the firing line for going down too easily. That says everything anyone needs to understand.