You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

How the fuck did this end up in court? Cant do anything these days.

I started reading this yesterday and thought the same thing. If his ex wife hasn't come out with anything why suddenly now?

I reckon she is a money grabber - 9 months relationship and then this - bitter he sacked you off eh love?

She got a bit boring in the sack after she'd got her nails in with the initial kinky stuff. He felt he'd been hard done by.

Isn't it the other way around? Don't they usually prefer women in the jury because they are more likely to think well she asked for it etc.

I reckon she is a money grabber - 9 months relationship and then this - bitter he sacked you off eh love?

She got a bit boring in the sack after she'd got her nails in with the initial kinky stuff. He felt he'd been hard done by.

Point proven.

He was just calming her down.

http://www.independent.ie/world-news/europe/justin-lee-collins-comedian-tells-police-i-only-hit-girlfriend-to-calm-her-down-3248283.html

COMEDIAN and television presenter Justin Lee Collins admitted slapping his ex-girlfriend but said he had only done it to calm her down.

The 38-year-old is accused of harassing his ex-girlfriend, Anna Larke, during their nine-month relationship.

Today police interviews the star gave after his arrest were read to the jury at St Albans Crown Court.

In them Collins told officers that Ms Larke, a recovering alcoholic, was possessive of him and believed he was going to go off with other women.

Ms Larke has claimed Collins attacked her in their Miami hotel room in March 2011.

Collins said he had only ever slapped Ms Larke to calm her down when she was self-harming, which he claimed she did, once gouging her wrists and threatening to commit suicide.

Saying ''she had a screaming fit'' during a relapse in the hotel room, he said: ''She would have episodes and I would try to calm her down.

''She was saying 'You are going to hit me, you are going to hit me', and I was saying 'What are you talking about?'

''I have never hit anyone in my life.

''I don't know where what she was saying comes from.

''A man came to the hotel room to ask if everything was all right.''

Collins, who shot to fame with The Friday Night Project, denies harassing Ms Larke, a former video games public relations worker.

Collins, of Kew, south west London, denies a single charge of harassment by causing Ms Larke fear of violence.

She alleges Collins beat her, made her write a grubby dossier of her entire sexual history and then branded her a "slag" who was "riddled with STDs".

She also claims the 38-year-old, who she met while he was still married to ex-wife Karen, tried to push her in front of a cab on a night out with fellow comedian Alan Carr and hit her pet cat.

The case at St Albans Crown Court continues.

Its true though, batter your bird, get off, say something snide get 12 weeks

whats going on in this country?

It's fucked, that's what.

I've got family in Australia, mates in Canada, Czech Republic, Germany, Italy and Malta and they've all said come over, you'll soon find work.

Seriously tempted if I could find a spot as nice as Wales.

It's fucked, that's what.

I've got family in Australia, mates in Canada, Czech Republic, Germany, Italy and Malta and they've all said come over, you'll soon find work.

Seriously tempted if I could find a spot as nice as Wales.

You might need to lower your expectations if you want to find anywhere as nice as Wales. Although maybe some bits of Italy, Germany and Canada might come close.

Justin Lee Collins's ex-girlfriend’s father has said he should be ‘scrubbing toilets’ after he reportedly put his ex-girlfriend’s cat in a suitcase and swung it around his head.

The TV star, 38, should have to complete the humiliating task for harassing Anna Larke, which left her depressed and ‘a changed girl’, her father Jerry said.

Mr Larke added: ‘The cat is very strange now.’

Collins, convicted of harassing Ms Larke, 38, on Tuesday, said he accepted the jury’s verdict and deeply regretted ‘the distress and anguish’ he had caused.

Ms Larke's father continued: 'If I were to see Collins I would ask him one question - why?

'He has two beautiful little children, I have seen photographs of them.'

The Friday Night Project host said he would not appeal his conviction or his sentence of 140 hours unpaid work.

But he added: ‘I will never accept the allegation that I am violent or an abuser.’

Justin Lee Collins's ex-girlfriend’s father has said he should be ‘scrubbing toilets’ after he reportedly put his ex-girlfriend’s cat in a suitcase and swung it around his head.

The TV star, 38, should have to complete the humiliating task for harassing Anna Larke, which left her depressed and ‘a changed girl’, her father Jerry said.

Collins, convicted of harassing Ms Larke, 38, on Tuesday, said he accepted the jury’s verdict and deeply regretted ‘the distress and anguish’ he had caused.

Ms Larke's father continued: 'If I were to see Collins I would ask him one question - why?

The Friday Night Project host said he would not appeal his conviction or his sentence of 140 hours unpaid work.

But he added: ‘I will never accept the allegation that I am violent or an abuser.’

what a shifty cunt her dad is.

Hahaha! Fuck's sake.

It must be said though, Justin Lee Collins is an horrifically unfunny cunt.