You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liam Gallagher

Bjornebye

Liam Gallagher  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Liam Gallagher

Wind your neck in pal its a forum for shits and giggles. Seriously if you get this upset about some noone on the internet taking the piss life is going to be hard.

Fucking dickhead. I dare you to call me a racist to my face. You have no reason in this thread to call me a racist. I was waiting for it and I new it would happen and you sir have the golden ticket You are a tit. There is nothing rascist in saying someone is african. They are from fucking Kenya. How African can you be.

Wind your neck in pal its a forum for shits and giggles. Seriously if you get this upset about some noone on the internet taking the piss life is going to be hard.

Christ mate I'm not arsed at all. We call each other cunts, its what we do. Your one of the ones in the cavalry so a disagreement about music isn't gonna stop me standing side by side with you while we all try and take on Code. The norwegian terracotta. Get him/them on board and we can take down Hades. And Africa.  Man up. 

You fucking songbird. 

Come on man Liam cannot write and Noel is not a great vocalist without each other they are shite.

Which is probably the best compliment you can pay them because it is the closet they have ever come to Lennon and Mc Carrtney

Bet you a penny to a pound;

They didn't steal The Beatles sound...... goo goo ka choo hey jude

https://youtu.be/yjbumn5rjqw

It's interesting to see how people grow as a person from various challenges they have been through or faced in life. Remember I was a cocky cunt who used to chat shit all the time thinking I was invincible (youth). A few heartbreaks,deaths, rejections and increased responsibility later I became a lot more chilled out and understanding person. Based on what I've heard from Liam, alright he seems still pretty well off but has been through the shit with divorces and being 'that old fella from oasis' that doesn't do anything anymore. Bet that would bring you quickly down to earth like.

Noel seems to be going the opposite way. Still articulating his way through life and getting more like Bono.