You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liam Gallagher

Bjornebye

Liam Gallagher  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Liam Gallagher

I have to say, I'm not a fan of Liam Gallagher or Oasis & I certainly didn't watch the concert the other night but he turned up & played, I think that's all that matters really, whether he played Wonderwall or Mary Had A Little Lamb. To be honest, you expect musicians to want to play their new stuff. Nobody worth their salt wants to play the same old songs for 20 odd years.

I don't really see the issue myself.

• Upvote 2

Miley Cyrus & Katy Perry both have new albums coming out & they didn't plug their new stuff.

Surely an old Oasis song would have served a better purpose? Wonderwall or Stand By Me or Stop Crying Your Heart Out or something.

Some other artists picked their songs for the poignancy of the event, Wall Of Glass doesn't strike me as that.

Right, I'm bloody going all out on Niall Fucking Horan again the little shit.

Let's just look at the lyrics of one of the songs he played shall we. Exhibit fucking A:

Slow, slow hands

Like sweat dripping down our dirty laundry

No, no chance

That I'm leaving here without you on me

I, I know

Yeah, I already know that there ain't no stopping

Your plans and those

Slow hands (woo)

Slow hands

Really poignant, that. The fucking depths I'm going to for you lot, bloody hell. I'm off to throw my phone out the bloody window.

Liam is a bit of a cunt yes, but for singing his new song? No. Neither is Niall Horan or anyone else for that matter.

Fucks sake, even I'm ashamed of myself here.

• Upvote 6

Can't really say the same for his singing now though. That performance of Live Forever the other night was the worst I've seen him do.

It was a bit more shouty than usual. He is a great front man for a rock and roll band but I don't see him being particularly successful otherwise.

When people say his voice was rubbish I really don't know what the fuck they were expecting, he's not Pavarotti and if it's a revelation to people that people can perform to a high standard with an average vocie well, there's not much I can do about that, he was brillaint on the night, the tweet was shameful, but there you go.

• Upvote 1

Right, I'm bloody going all out on Niall Fucking Horan again the little shit.

Let's just look at the lyrics of one of the songs he played shall we. Exhibit fucking A:

Slow, slow hands

Like sweat dripping down our dirty laundry

No, no chance

That I'm leaving here without you on me

I, I know

Yeah, I already know that there ain't no stopping

Your plans and those

Slow hands (woo)

Slow hands

Really poignant, that. The fucking depths I'm going to for you lot, bloody hell. I'm off to throw my phone out the bloody window.

Liam is a bit of a cunt yes, but for singing his new song? No. Neither is Niall Horan or anyone else for that matter.

Fucks sake, even I'm ashamed of myself here.

Who is this Niall person?

Miley Cyrus & Katy Perry both have new albums coming out & they didn't plug their new stuff.

Surely an old Oasis song would have served a better purpose? Wonderwall or Stand By Me or Stop Crying Your Heart Out or something.

Some other artists picked their songs for the poignancy of the event, Wall Of Glass doesn't strike me as that.

I've only heard Wall of Glass once and that was at the memorial comcert. Seemed strange seeing as there was a line mocking teeny pop fans (One Direction in particular). Not really the song to sing in front of a load of kids

Loved Oasis. Definitely Maybe is a great Album.

Columbia still gets me when nothing else will.

Now he just looks like a bit a a prick. SShhIIIIIIIINE is a bit forced. It probably always was but now it looks like it.

Not a prick in an abusive tone but he has made his money now fuck off you have nothing else to offer you tit. (said in an Oasis tone)

Loved Oasis. Definitely Maybe is a great Album.

Columbia still gets me when nothing else will.

Now he just looks like a bit a a prick. SShhIIIIIIIINE is a bit forced. It probably always was but now it looks like it.

Not a prick in an abusive tone but he has made his money now fuck off you have nothing else to offer you tit. (said in an Oasis tone)

It doesn't get you. 

Come on man Liam cannot write and Noel is not a great vocalist without each other they are shite.

Which is probably the best compliment you can pay them because it is the closet they have ever come to Lennon and Mc Carrtney

Not strictly true...

59dc5ba0f72108fccca820639b0508ad.jpg

Come on man Liam cannot write and Noel is not a great vocalist without each other they are shite.

Which is probably the best compliment you can pay them because it is the closet they have ever come to Lennon and Mc Carrtney

If they weren't both outspoken and acted like Thom Yorke you would bum them. They are fucking brilliant. If you don't like them then fuck off.