You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liam Gallagher

Bjornebye

Liam Gallagher  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Liam Gallagher

Ha if I hadn't repped you already I would for this post.

Monty will be all over this if he sees it.

Rush also wrote a song about a tree. and a fucking greeat song it was.

Rush had some good tunes back in the 70s but The Trees is fucking brutal.

The best song ever about a tree is 'A day in the life of a tree' by Brian Wilson, it's dripping with genius.

• Upvote 2

Using the Manchester memorial concert to (i) plug his new single and (ii) call his brother out for not turning up marks him out as a twunt of the highest order. As does having a 20 year old daughter who he doesn't even bother to see.

It's not rock and roll, it's just being a horrible cunt of a human being.

• Upvote 2

Using the Manchester memorial concert to (i) plug his new single and (ii) call his brother out for not turning up marks him out as a twunt of the highest order. As does having a 20 year old daughter who he doesn't even bother to see.

It's not rock and roll, it's just being a horrible cunt of a human being.

Like I said on the other thread Niall Horan yesterday plugged his latest single that came out 2/3 weeks ago.

Pretty sure most the others did too if you looked into it.

Much ado about nothing on that one.

• Upvote 1

Like I said on the other thread Niall Horan yesterday plugged his latest single that came out 2/3 weeks ago.

He's only released two songs, and he sung them both. Not quite the same as having quarter of a century of hits behind you, is it.

Well, why didn't the fella out of One Direction, sing One direction songs then?!

At a guess, because those songs are written for five lead vocalists, rather than one? Whereas Liam is the sole lead vocal on almost all Oasis tracks.

A bit like asking why Paul McCartney doesn't play bass, lead guitar and drums when he sings Beatles tracks.

He's only released two songs, and he sung them both. Not quite the same as having quarter of a century of hits behind you, is it.

You mean Liam could have sang songs instead from his former band? Kinda like if someone was from a massive band like say, One Direction? So what there are multiple vocalists in that band, it's hardly contrapuntal opera music is it.

No idea what you mean on the Paul McCartney bit....your comparing singing pop songs to playing different instruments. Makes no sense.

If anything makes Niall even more of a 'cunt' going by your reasoning if he did a set, solely promoting his own recent singles.

No one's a cunt for showing up at last nights event and singing some songs on that alone.

Get a grip.

• Upvote 4

I'm not siding with some of the stuff Stronts is saying but I don't like the way Liam has had a go at Noel on twitter like that. Think it's out of order really. Calling him a sad fuck to his 1.8mil followers which is now all over the media too, not the best way of going about it.

It was mental noticing that they split up so long ago as well, didn't think it was almost 8 years. Sad that things turned out like this between them both.

Miley Cyrus & Katy Perry both have new albums coming out & they didn't plug their new stuff.

Surely an old Oasis song would have served a better purpose? Wonderwall or Stand By Me or Stop Crying Your Heart Out or something.

Some other artists picked their songs for the poignancy of the event, Wall Of Glass doesn't strike me as that.