You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liam Gallagher

Bjornebye

Liam Gallagher  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Liam Gallagher

6 minutes ago, Redder Lurtz said:

Also yeah Radio X has been relatively decent company although the week I choose to go camping is the same week Johnny Vaughn is on holiday which is a shame. 

Aah you have missed out. Do you usually listen to him? Has me in tears 

9 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

I think it says more about his music actually being decent to some people. Not everyone can throw out the turd The Damned do. 

Radio X rep though. Only listen to that. Johnny Vaughan is funny as fuck and I like Gordon Smart through the week as well. 

Going to see Liam in Dublin in November.  Friend of mine was at his gig there a few weeks ago and said he was excellent.  Can't wait.

1 hour ago, lifetime fan said:

Johnny Vaughan is an unfunny, boring, predictable twat. 

Absolute bollocks. I wasn't arsed about him until I started listening to Radio X and he is brilliant. Felt the same about Frank Skinner until I listened to him on Absolute Radio 

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Ive just watched As It Was the Liam Gallagher film/documentary. Anyone who thinks he is a bad nobhead needs to watch that. Yeah he is a scallywag (Aren't most of us) but he is sound as fuck. 

Mad seeing him go back to his Mams house in Burgage where he grew up. Proper normal northern house, she never wanted to leave.  

• Upvote 1

By weird coincidence I watched it last night too. I thought it was very revealing-he’s obviously nothing like his media personification,at least not anymore. 

Thought it was was quite interesting the way his family talked about Noel as well. I wonder if there’s ill-feeling towards him from them as well

9 minutes ago, matt1983 said:

By weird coincidence I watched it last night too. I thought it was very revealing-he’s obviously nothing like his media personification,at least not anymore. 

Thought it was was quite interesting the way his family talked about Noel as well. I wonder if there’s ill-feeling towards him from them as well

It was only really Paul mentioning him and he wasn't too damning though its well known that Liam has helped Paul out loads when he has been on his arse where-as Noel used to ignore him. 

Paul is a horrible prick by the way. He was doing a "DJ Set" supporting Beady Eye years ago in Pompey. He was stood about 10 feet from me and I just went "Alright Paul any chance of a pic?" "I'm busy mixing" "To be fair you are just pressing stop and play..." "Fuck off you fucking dickhead"

White jeans on, a big thick parka and a pair of loafers on the twat. 

At one point his mum said Liam hadn’t changed and that’s why people still love him, I wasn’t sure if the implication was that Noel had? Maybe I’m reading too much into it. 

From the outside looking in I’d always assumed the feud was a bit of a ruse to build hype for the inevitable reunion, because I couldn’t imagine that they wouldn’t see each other ever, with family occasions and that. But I’ve revised that opinion now. 

5 minutes ago, matt1983 said:

At one point his mum said Liam hadn’t changed and that’s why people still love him, I wasn’t sure if the implication was that Noel had? Maybe I’m reading too much into it. 

From the outside looking in I’d always assumed the feud was a bit of a ruse to build hype for the inevitable reunion, because I couldn’t imagine that they wouldn’t see each other ever, with family occasions and that. But I’ve revised that opinion now. 

They have always argued but that last tour it properly went tits up. Liam wanted free advertising for Pretty Green in the gig programmes. Noel said he needs to pay. It all kicked off and they were at each others throats for months then the night they split, Liam suggested that Noels youngest wasn't his kid. It went right off. 

I'd love them to get back together but I can't see it. Noel seems to be happy doing his thing and Liam keeps calling him a potato on twitter. 

It’s not cool to say it but I’ve always enjoyed both their outputs since the split, so I’m alright with things as they are. 

Did you enjoy the documentary? I was interested the whole way through but I didn’t particularly enjoy it, it felt a bit uncomfortable at times. He just seemed a bit sad to me, it was like a public olive branch, but barbed enough to be able to retreat from if and when the call never came. Which presumably it hasn’t. 

18 hours ago, matt1983 said:

It’s not cool to say it but I’ve always enjoyed both their outputs since the split, so I’m alright with things as they are. 

Did you enjoy the documentary? I was interested the whole way through but I didn’t particularly enjoy it, it felt a bit uncomfortable at times. He just seemed a bit sad to me, it was like a public olive branch, but barbed enough to be able to retreat from if and when the call never came. Which presumably it hasn’t. 

I enjoyed it but yeah he did appear fragile at times. He badly wants the band back together but can't resist making everyone blame Noel for it. 

• 11 months later...