You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liam Gallagher

Bjornebye

Liam Gallagher  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Liam Gallagher

what a fucking legend? Not arsed if he is a bit gobby or whatever the fella fucking does what he does, always spoke good about scousers (i think) and he is a fucking icon.

met him about a year ago and what a fucking guy.

thoughts on aids and shit please?

For fucks sake. He’s a spoilt horrible cunt and as immature as they come. Christ, he’s still doing a walk I expect from a 19 year old wannabe hard man trying to be tough. He’s a nasty piece of work and if he wasn’t famous he’d be the type hanging out with a bunch of scum bags attacking blokes in alleyway and kicking them senseless, but are shithouses when alone.

Noel seems like a bit of fun, if a bit ignorant at times. But Liam is the perfectly example of the English yob mentality where acting and being an offensive, ignorant prick is celebrated as “cool”.

It doesn’t take away from the music Oasis created though, which I enjoy.

Hate the twat and his shit band. His brother comes across as quite likeable and he's the one with all the talent. I never did get Oasis.

Agreed.

He's dressed like he's living in the 60s for nearly 20 years, but the 60s only lasted 10. What's that about? Caricature. Could never figure out if Noel is genueinely bright, or just 'not thick' as you'd expect him to be.

Agreed.

He's dressed like he's living in the 60s for nearly 20 years, but the 60s only lasted 10. What's that about? Caricature. Could never figure out if Noel is genueinely bright, or just 'not thick' as you'd expect him to be.

I've read/watched hundreds of Noel interviews and he seems very bright to me. Don't know why you would expect him to be thick either?

Liam Gallagher has made some fucking great music. Some shit as well, but some great. He can be a bit of a bellend but you need a bit of that, or you end up being Bono or Chris Martin.

I've read/watched hundreds of Noel interviews and he seems very bright to me. Don't know why you would expect him to be thick either?

Liam Gallagher has made some fucking great music. Some shit as well, but some great. He can be a bit of a bellend but you need a bit of that, or you end up being Bono or Chris Martin.

Made some great music?

All of Oasis' biggest hits were made by Noel with a contribution from Liam, have you heard Liam's contributions to Oasis and have you heard Beady Eye?

He's great om Definately Maybe and decent on What's The Story but that is about it for me.

Made some great music?

All of Oasis' biggest hits were made by Noel with a contribution from Liam, have you heard Liam's contributions to Oasis and have you heard Beady Eye?

He's great om Definately Maybe and decent on What's The Story but that is about it for me.

So what if Noel wrote the songs, he made a pretty fucking big contribution to Oasis since he sung most of the songs. And yes, I've seen Beady Eye twice, Mountford Hall and supporting The Stone Roses. Noel's solo album, good as it is, is also not a patch on the his early Oasis albums. I don't see how that should be used as a stick to beat him with.

Be here now is so underated it's untrue, and Don't believe the truth is a great album. So to sum up, yeah he has made some great music. In my opinion.

Edit: That reads as a bit angry on my part, not my intention!

• Upvote 1