You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Norwich City Away Match Thread

FrenchEyeGlass

Would Aston Villa take Downing back? I can't really see him at Stoke to be honest. Maybe Sunderland?

I can see him at Stoke.

They like wide players - Pennant, Etherington...

the support of reina on here is shit. he one of the best and while admittedly has had a rough year or so you can see he cares about the club and what the fans think. the idea of replacing him .. with who - Vorm. Fuck Off. I like to think of our players scanning these pages for inspiration. if they did little hope for loyalty given that many of us show none

You know where RAWK is, cheerio.

Panda_negged.gif

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Today is about as easy a game as we could posibly play. A morale boosting win beckons!

I'm finding it hard to play my usual game of 'reverse jinx' with Lady Luck and Mr Fate. That's how much we should win this.

I still have some concerns over the defence. Not the defensive line, per say, more our team defending. We seriously need a proper defensive midfielder. And what the fuck after every time we score a goal. We play some fantastic free flowing football, manage to get the ball in the back of the net, despite our issues up front, and then inexplicably retreat into our box for 5 minutes allowing the opposition all sorts of deep penetration. It's a serious pain in the arse.

Reina

Wisdom Skrtel Agger Johnson

Allen

Gerrard Sahin

Suso Suarez Sterling

I suspect it will be Gerrard in the deeper role, because that's how he's trying to adjust his game as he gets less physically sharp with age, and I don't believe Rodgers disagrees. Encouragingly, there have been recent signs that he's getting much more used to the role and having more of an impact on the game as a consequence. It's not about never attacking or going forward either, more about picking his moments.

I suspect it will be Gerrard in the deeper role, because that's how he's trying to adjust his game as he gets less physically sharp with age, and I don't believe Rodgers disagrees. Encouragingly, there have been recent signs that he's getting much more used to the role and having more of an impact on the game as a consequence. It's not about never attacking or going forward either, more about picking his moments.

I think that has been a mistake. he's playing too deep as it is. we need gerrards goals therefore we need him as far up the pitch as possible.

I think people really need to calm down.

There could be a LOT of people very disappointed today.

Too true, we should calm it down a bit.

But if that team is true, can you see us losing with Allen protecting a strong looking back 4 with Sahin,Gerrard, Suso & Sterling assisting Suarez? 0-4.

attack, attack, attack.