You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Norwich City Away Match Thread

FrenchEyeGlass

Got our old friend Mike Jones for this game, by sheer coincidence after Kenny spoke to Mike Riley last September, prior to the away game at Spurs we were given him ( ended with nine men).

In five games we haven't won when he has reffed, starting off with his beachball goal, good omen eh. Hopefully we will score a few like away last season when Suarez was on fire so the ref doesn't matter.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Speaking of inbred' date=' these two sound like they are the result of some West Virginia lovers.

<a href="

">YouTube Link</a>[/quote']

Hahahahahaha. His Uncle Dad and Auntie Mum must be so proud.

I hope Rodgers sticks to his guns and picks players on form, not salary, because that is what is motivating these youngsters to step it up. Enrique should not be anywhere near the team. I'd be happy enough with Wisdom or Robinson to be honest, but I'd rather have a left footer at left back if possible.

I agree Robinson deserves a chance in the league after his display on wednesday. But im not sure that's what Rodgers will decide if Enrique is fit, or he might opt for keeping Johnson at LB and play Wisdom at RB.

I think Brendan has shown in his short time here that he is more than willing to play the players doing well in training etc above out of form players like Suso going from not even being selected to travel to Gomel etc to being brought on at half time v Man U and Sterling and Coates from not even being on the bench at West Brom to starting against City

I think Brendan has shown in his short time here that he is more than willing to play the players doing well in training etc above out of form players like Suso going from not even being selected to travel to Gomel etc to being brought on at half time v Man U and Sterling and Coates from not even being on the bench at West Brom to starting against City

Yeah i agree, Rodgers has been pretty much fearless in his team selections giving youngsters their chance, and all the credit in the world to him for that. But it's still up in the air for me who he'll pick between Enrique, Wisdom and Robinson. Same with Assaidi and Suso.

THIS GOES OUT TO THE BEST FUZZBALL SUPPORTERS IN THE WORLD, LETS BE HAVINGGGG YOUUUUU!!! WHEREE ARE YOUUUUU COMEE ONNN WERE ARE YOUUUUU!!!

Haha fuck off delia and get ya bushy fanny out!!!!!

Come on reds, feeling confident this weekend we can get a convincing 3 points! Rodgers knows the ins and outs of Norwich since the Championship days, albeit a new manager in place. Looking forward to this.

Yeah i agree, Rodgers has been pretty much fearless in his team selections giving youngsters their chance, and all the credit in the world to him for that. But it's still up in the air for me who he'll pick between Enrique, Wisdom and Robinson. Same with Assaidi and Suso.

personally would go for either Enrique or Robinson, no slight on Wisdom's performances as he has been class but I'd like to see Johnson at right back where he is at his best although its understandable why he has been left back lately with Kelly and Enrique's contrasting form

like Enrique a lot when he is on form but maybe starting Robinson as opposed to Johnson in his position will give him a kick up the arse and Im sure Jack wouldn't let us down

.......Reina (on sufferance)

Johnson Coates Skrtel Robinson

........Sahin Gerrard Allen

.....Sterling Suarez Assaidi

Yep, that's exactly the team I would go with Zig.

Robinson deserves his place, as do Sterling and Assaidi.

Henderson, Enrique and Downing certainly don't.

The Boss needs to be sending out a message from now on. Reputation and transfer fee mean nothing, form, desire and application does.

Wisdom, Suso and Pacheco on the bench. They all deserve to keep their places in the squad.

I'd almost be tempted to drop Reina too, except his potential replacements are no better. The devil in me says do it anyway, and see if it wakes him up.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if Reina is playing his football at Bilbao or Atletico or somewhere similar this time next year.

It's a shame, there was a time when Reina looked to be leaving the kind of legacy that would have seen him up there with Clemence, that is being tarnished more each time he plays now.

He has shed some weight, but still hasn't got his act together and I don't know why. Whether he has 'lost it' or is having trouble getting motivated or his concentration and mind is elsewhere, could be a bot of all three, whatever it is, he needs to sharpen his act up for the next 8 months as he is a passenger currently.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if Reina is playing his football at Bilbao or Atletico or somewhere similar this time next year.

It's a shame, there was a time when Reina looked to be leaving the kind of legacy that would have seen him up there with Clemence, that is being tarnished more each time he plays now.

He has shed some weight, but still hasn't got his act together and I don't know why. Whether he has 'lost it' or is having trouble getting motivated or his concentration and mind is elsewhere, could be a bot of all three, whatever it is, he needs to sharpen his act up for the next 8 months as he is a passenger currently.

Reina isn't from Basque, though.....