Quantcast
Jonjo - Page 5 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

What on earth got you to the Den?

We were 8 guys on a trip to London this weekend and some of them wanted to go to The Den on the Saturday, I'd rather just go on a pubcrawl, but since the majority wanted to go I followed.

It was a shithole though, the nearest pub was around a 15 minutes walk away and my experience in the stand was shocking to say the least.

There was a family sitting right behind us, a father, his son at around 8-9 and his two elder sisters, neither older than 15 I guess.

If I say that little boy was swearing calling the Brighton players and their fans all names under the sun for the full 90 minutes I would not be much wrong, I almost turned around asking the dad what kind of dad he was letting his boy behave like that but could not bother with the hassle it probably would have caused, after all i will never see them again, but it must be a bundle of joy in their neighbourhood.

We were 8 guys on a trip to London this weekend and some of them wanted to go to The Den on the Saturday, I'd rather just go on a pubcrawl, but since the majority wanted to go I followed.

It was a shithole though, the nearest pub was around a 15 minutes walk away and my experience in the stand was shocking to say the least.

There was a family sitting right behind us, a father, his son at around 8-9 and his two elder sisters, neither older than 15 I guess.

If I say that little boy was swearing calling the Brighton players and their fans all names under the sun for the full 90 minutes I would not be much wrong, I almost turned around asking the dad what kind of dad he was letting his boy behave like that but could not bother with the hassle it probably would have caused, after all i will never see them again, but it must be a bundle of joy in their neighbourhood.

Their fans were probably the worst last year at the Amex. Angry homophobic filth in front of kids everywhere outside the stadium. Can't say I'm looking forward to boxing day.

Blimey, 3 posts and not a cross word between us. Well gay. Laters.

I've said it a few times he's gonna do a Ronaldo shows Sparks then Bam like mash he's suddenly the best player in the Prem he's gonna be better than Stevie ever was. Special the kids is and loves it here.

Do you smoke drugs, like?

Im not sure what to say

Really like the kids hell go on as a great here just have that feeling. Think when im 50 I will look at LFC greatest players in terms of Ability and Stevie and Jonjo won't be to far apart.

Really like the kids hell go on as a great here just have that feeling. Think when im 50 I will look at LFC greatest players in terms of Ability and Stevie and Jonjo won't be to far apart.

That's more likely to be your eyes.

Apparently if you don't like the manager you have to look beyond just who the manager was at the time to who you believe held most influence with the transfers, if you do like the manager then it's ok just to say said manager signed said player as has been done since time immemorial.

Thank you parry for getting Rafa..... Thank you moores for getting parry...... Thank you littlewoods pools for making me have to put a billion little crosses on a fucking picture for my nan and then see her disappointment when she won fuck all and I wasn't a little good luck charm I was fuckwit who drinks all the lemonade and eats all the biscuits.... Thank you to the people who bought the pools, thanks nan for buying suso.

Thank you parry for getting Rafa..... Thank you moores for getting parry...... Thank you littlewoods pools for making me have to put a billion little crosses on a fucking picture for my nan and then see her disappointment when she won fuck all and I wasn't a little good luck charm I was fuckwit who drinks all the lemonade and eats all the biscuits.... Thank you to the people who bought the pools, thanks nan for buying suso.

Thank you for that splendid anecdote, Bobby Hundreds.

I've said it a few times he's gonna do a Ronaldo shows Sparks then Bam like mash he's suddenly the best player in the Prem he's gonna be better than Stevie ever was. Special the kids is and loves it here.

This would probably make even less sense in English.

I was gutted he was sent off, but his outburst at that old cunt nearly made it worthwhile.

Almost worthwhile.

I think he is a cracking player, only twenty, he continues improving he is one hell of a player.

id rather he wasnt but he is better than cleverly so yeah he should be called up.

cheers everton for bein skint cunts all them years ago. you signed us shelvey. and rush too. hahahaha. soft twats.