You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks

He is right though,no way will the ref admit getting it wrong,especially after the twitter comments.They will say he was reckless ignoring the two feet of Evans and through another game on.

I wonder when he will get one of our games again after the stuff on twitter.Be interesting if the hold him back from our games.

You have to be a twat to right stuff like that.

I loved how up for the game he was. Players can reign it in a bit with experience - look at Gerrard - but you can't coach aggression and determination.

He's fearless, and I'm starting to see a really good player develop. Why we signed Henderson I'll never know...

Yup. I loved it when he gave taggart a gob full. Loved it.

Also like the way Glenn Johnson is piping up too.

I sense some genuine anger building in the camp and a feeling that they actually, you know, CARE!!

Great stuff.

How so? He clearly doesn't have the temperament for it?

Like a younger Gerrard and Roy Keane then?

Because Shelvey's looked a bit more lungey and Evans rolled around as if he were dying. That's why.

Evans came along the grass, Shelvey jumped high in the air before making contact. Still, only one straight leg.

To me it's basically like this in these kinds of challenges; the one who get's injured stays on, the other is sent off.

Bollox.

'Twas a great fucking tackle. The cunt rolling on the floor, coupled with a fanny in the ear of the ref meant he walked.

His previous tackle (on Evra I think) was rash to say the least, and deserved a booking. It's all about opinions, and I'll probably get loads of stick for saying it, but what exactly is it that makes him such a great prospect? from what I've seen of him his touch is poor (regularly leading to a rash tackle), and he's slow and ponderous on the ball. If you compare him to Suso, for example, he's not in the same league as this kid.

I like him, he's growing into a very good player. It's good to see confidence in one of our players who's not worried about trying stuff and putting in a strong tackle. Really like his attitude and good to see he's beginning to fulfill some of that potential. Best of all was his finger pointing and verbal outburst as he came off, like someone said, it shows passion and commitment. He's still got a lot to learn, but the improvement over the past 12 months with the more competitive games he's played is very encouraging.

It was just a matter of time before Shelvey got a red card during a game, he cant tackle for shit.

Fuck off code you ball bag , I asume you didn't watch the City game ?

Your knowledge , or lack of it was only matched by that prick BBBiscan.

You are an annoying negative toss bag and it's time you left this forum.

Fuck off code you ball bag , I asume you didn't watch the City game ?

Your knowledge , or lack of it was only matched by that prick BBBiscan.

You are an annoying negative toss bag and it's time you left this forum.

Are you feeling the moody blues?

It was just a matter of time before Shelvey got a red card during a game, he cant tackle for shit.

Neither could Alonso. He got his share of reds... Furthermore, you have stated several times that tackling is not an important part of the game. Quoting Alonso, who cannot tackle. I reckon still today that you are at best a tiny piece of lutefisk with weird color coded shoes...

My tuppenth (I only saw MOTD2 and the slow motion since):

If Shelvey was smaller and had hair he'd probably stay on the pitch, unfortunately he looks like a convicted rapist and Evans looks like a school boy. Only one victim for the ref.

Personally I'd give 2 yellows to just to calm it down (at a push). I'm just surprised there isn't more said about it since.

Thants

News at 10

Brighton.

I was actually thinking about you on Saturday Thants when I was sat at The Den watching Brighton beating Millwall.

You are right by the way, two yellows is how it should have been dealt with or two reds, two just punish one of the players was a terrible decison in a long line of hugely questionable decisons from Halsey.

I was actually thinking about you on Saturday Thants when I was sat at The Den watching Brighton beating Millwall.

You are right by the way, two yellows is how it should have been dealt with or two reds, two just punish one of the players was a terrible decison in a long line of hugely questionable decisons from Halsey.

What on earth got you to the Den?