You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Er, Rafa signed him, unless this was supposed to be a funny.

Also signed by Rafa: Sterling and Suso.

Whisper it quietly mate, you cant say that sort of thing on here.

Signed but never played by Rafa...

Bellend. Rafa was apparently supposed to play Raheem Sterling whilst he was 14 years old and Suso when he was 15? Okay. Bellend.

Regarding Rafa. Im sure he managed a small smile seeing that from Shelvey yesterday. Odd how every Liverpool fan absolutely loved it when half of them lost their set of bollocks when this happened...

[YOUTUBE]fOaZYhTd2BU[/YOUTUBE]

Its crazy. The club is still clinging on because of the youth signings Rafa made three years ago. Best manager we've had since the PL started. I hope he gets the chance to finish his job one day.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember listening to Adrian Durham when we signed Jonjo from Charlton, questioning why he'd effectively retired early by coming to play for us as he'd never get a game. I hope he's had those words rammed down his throat by anyone who remembered him saying them.

I think he's been handled superbly well by the club - brought in early, too early for the first team but before he turned into an expensive signing, loaned out to the right club and introduced when the time was right. He put in a cracking performance on Sunday before being sent off and the midweek performance speaks for itself. Future Liverpool captain and - I hate to say it - Ingurlund regular.

I'm sure I remember reading on here that Dalglish was a huge influence in the signing of jonjo, maybe someone on here can enlighten us.

With regards to sterling he's Rafas signing, I don't believe for one minute that Rafa was watching sterling as a kid and scouted him himself down at QPR but he gave the go ahead he spent the money and the rest is down to rodolpho and Mcparland I suppose, rodolpho who we have Rafa to thank for. Rafa left a legacy both good and bad, I think time will hopefully show more good.

If Shelvey is sent off then why isn't Evans as his tackle was much worse! Two footed lunge ... oh wait he wasn't wearing a Liverpool shirt. Nevermind.

Because Shelvey's looked a bit more lungey and Evans rolled around as if he were dying. That's why.

Halsey had a perfect view of Evans going in two footed, he was pretty much jumping in line with the ref, but as soon as he rolls round as if he's been done it immediately makes Shelvey look worse.

Because Shelvey's looked a bit more lungey and Evans rolled around as if he were dying. That's why.

Halsey had a perfect view of Evans going in two footed, he was pretty much jumping in line with the ref, but as soon as he rolls round as if he's been done it immediately makes Shelvey look worse.

Conversely, Suarez does the same (I wish he wouldnt) and the decision goes against him

shelvey is fucking boss and had he pulled out of that challenge he would have been a cunt. great passion in the lad - evans is a cunt

sterlin had a few opportunities to roll about but got straight up. fair play to the lad as i hate to see cheating but part of me wonders why we dont follow suit more often.

jarg ref and all

If you watch the replay carefully, Halsey starts to lead Shelvey away by the waist and starts to go into his top pocket.

Then fanny lips starts speaking down his ear (Shelvey reacts angrily to this) and then Halsey starts to hold his finger to his ear (I can only imagine to hear something being said clearer). It's at that point he gets the red out.

I'm pretty sure Evans reaction, Fanny Lips words and what ever Fergie said to the 4th official probably played a HUGE part in Shelvey being sent off. Fucking awful decision.

Clearly it isn't great getting sent off, but in my opinion it was a yellow anyway, and giving that old twat an earful is to be applauded.

A set of bollocks. That's what all great players have. Jonjo has big, swinging bollocks.

I like him.

Can't say it any better than that. And any player that takes a public pop at arl purple nose gets my vote. The fact that he's also developing nicely as a player complements that swagger nicely.

But it's about time people started taking issue with the sheer volume of dodgy decisions that clearly go Man U's way once purple nose starts scowling at the officials. He needs reigning in and fucking off.