You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sugar Ape

13 minutes ago, Sixtimes Dog said:

No, they tend to get bigger naturally when you have a baby.

Yes, but not fucking balloon.

From a Times article Nov 30th 2017.

Test.jpg

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/scrutiny-on-swinson-sexpenses-6j2q69k8d

b0dfe95053492478c3d97b63a73c4c9f_f673570

May 2019:

https://gsy.bailiwickexpress.com/gsy/uk/jo-swinson-confirms-liberal-democrat-leadership-bid/?cpage=1

2 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Yet you pull out the meeting terrorists argument for Corbyn at every available opportunity. Sometimes the oldies are the goodies 

Really, every available opportunity? Because I did a forum search, and couldn't find any example of me referencing Corbyn meeting terror sympathisers since August last year.

2 minutes ago, Sixtimes Dog said:

Really, every available opportunity? Because I did a forum search, and couldn't find any example of me referencing Corbyn meeting terror sympathisers since August last year.

But still..... Can you not see the hypocrisy? You are accusing people of doing something you yourself do. 

“I stand before you today, not as just as the leader of the Liberal Democrats, but as a candidate for prime minister. There is no limit to my ambition for our party and for our movement. I am ready to take our party into a general election and win it.”

hqdefault.jpg

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

But still..... Can you not see the hypocrisy? You are accusing people of doing something you yourself do. 

All I'm saying is that it's an unoriginal and tired line of attack that no longer carries currency with many people any more.

It's no skin off my nose, if you think you can win an election by constantly harking back to the coalition, don't let me stop you. The rest of us will focus on what we can do about making the future better.

1 minute ago, Sixtimes Dog said:

All I'm saying is that it's an unoriginal and tired line of attack that no longer carries currency with many people any more.

It's no skin off my nose, if you think you can win an election by constantly harking back to the coalition, don't let me stop you. The rest of us will focus on what we can do about making the future better.

Your party sold their souls to the devil. Tories with a different name. You can't just expect people to ignore the facts just because that argument doesn't suit you. 

Just now, Bjornebye said:

Your party sold their souls to the devil. Tories with a different name. You can't just expect people to ignore the facts just because that argument doesn't suit you. 

I don't want anyone to ignore anything. It suits me down to the ground if you keep making that argument. I mean, we've already seen how effective it still is in the recent European elections, and the local elections before that.

2 minutes ago, Sixtimes Dog said:

I don't want anyone to ignore anything. It suits me down to the ground if you keep making that argument. I mean, we've already seen how effective it still is in the recent European elections, and the local elections before that.

Look above, I have mentioned two separate things about the horrible bitch yet you have chosen to ignore them. 

Your only hope of significance is an early election , as once Brexit is sorted one way or the other you will go back to irrelevance again.

Also , you make the coalition sound like it involved Lloyd-George , any voter in their mid-20s up lived through it and will remember it very well , don’t you worry.

24 minutes ago, Sixtimes Dog said:

You need to search better. 

On 27/01/2019 at 22:09, Sixtimes Dog said:

No, it's a fact. Read the Hamas charter. Listen to what the leader of Hezbollah says. These are people Corbyn is happy to associate with. Shame on you for denying it.

Still, I didn't mention how long ago you did it. I wasn't being literally with 'every opportunity', as technically you could say that and only that. I was, quite obviously, indicating your have used it a number of times despite it falling into the same category as the... you know what, you know what you're doing. You wanted to pick up on that rather than just admit you've done the same thing. Whatever. Enjoy.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Still, I didn't mention how long ago you did it. I wasn't being literally with 'every opportunity', as technically you could say that and only that. I was, quite obviously, indicating your have used it a number of times despite it falling into the same category as the... you know what, you know what you're doing. You wanted to pick up on that rather than just admit you've done the same thing. Whatever. Enjoy.

giphy.gif

38 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Glad you admit you were wrong to claim I do it at almost every opportunity.

What is she even doing in the Lib Dem’s? You expect most of them to be socially liberal and fiscally conservative (whatever the fuck that means, may as well just say soft Tory) but where’s the “socially liberal” stuff? Check out her voting record, it’s absolutely gross 

• Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, moof said:

What is she even doing in the Lib Dem’s? You expect most of them to be socially liberal and fiscally conservative (whatever the fuck that means, may as well just say soft Tory) but where’s the “socially liberal” stuff? Check out her voting record, it’s absolutely gross 

So sorry that she opposed your Iraq war and your identity cards. U ok hun?