You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sugar Ape

1 minute ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Why was that negged? Interesting. 

Negging and running away without explanation (which the person in question has previously moaned about others doing) is in my opinion an admission that they don't like the FACTS that are presented to them. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

43 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Could you please help some more and tell me both what the lies are and how they qualify as lies? 

Just to take the first two; fees didn't treble; the NHS budget wasn't cut, it grew in real terms; and NHS privatisation didn't grow any faster under the coalition than it did under Labour. Worth wasting more time on the rest of it when the first couple don't stand up to scrutiny? I don't think so.

In a way it's a compliment that the regressive left are so scared of the Lib Dems that they're still churning out propaganda like this, even though it's virtually lost all impact it may have once had. Desperate times obviously call for desperate measures. 

4 minutes ago, Strontium Dog said:

In a way it's a compliment that the regressive left are so scared of the Lib Dems that they're still churning out propaganda like this, even though it's virtually lost all impact it may have once had. Desperate times obviously call for desperate measures. 

Regressive left! I'll have you know we have some of the Illuminati (I read one book that brings up the subject recently, so that's 100% proof.) and Space Elves (I don't need no book for that, it's just obvious anyway.) on our side, that's anything but regressive. Vince Cable vs Space Elves? Fuck that.

Vince Cockwomble.

7 hours ago, Strontium Dog said:

Just to take the first two; fees didn't treble; the NHS budget wasn't cut, it grew in real terms; and NHS privatisation didn't grow any faster under the coalition than it did under Labour. Worth wasting more time on the rest of it when the first couple don't stand up to scrutiny? I don't think so.

The image says they 'backed' them not what happened next. So that is your argument null and void.

giphy.gif

On 20/05/2019 at 14:11, Stickman said:

D6_6JKgW0AA2ThA.jpg

This picture sums up everything that's wrong with the country.

Between them sowed untold social and economic damage yet came out smelling of roses. All rolling in cash and ended up with nice cushy jobs they're not qualified for.

The epitome of 'I'm alright Jack' culture, political lightweights with no moral or ideological backbone who climbed the ladder and made some buck. 

The notion that Osborne once bemoaned the notion of people not getting up early to go and get a job still blows my mind to this day. If he hadn't been born into those circles he'd still be folding towels at Selfridges like he used to, at best, instead of getting obscene amounts for financial consultancy gigs despite being widely regarded as an economic buffoon.

The Lib Dems actually get a bad deal on this thread because it's not a Lib Dem issue, it's a modern politics/society issue. No ideology just constantly shifting sands, wishy washy opinions that espouse trendy liberalism dreamt up in West London wine bars, with a thinly veiled disdain for anyone who's basically poor or whose opinions differ.

• Upvote 1