You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sugar Ape

3 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

No bee in my bonnet really, was just reading that thread and thought (yet again) what a massive fucking whopper you are, not much more to it than that in fairness.

Glad you think so. That’s exactly what I thought about you earlier on the Meghan and Harry thread, so we can spend our evening contented. 

2 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

I’ve read it, what’s your point?

I made the point that they absolutely had the right of reply. You said "Don't know, don't care" yet clearly had quite a passionate stance on them both. I don't know what a "spidery sense is" but I suspect yours needs re-calibrating. 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

I made the point that they absolutely had the right of reply. You said "Don't know, don't care" yet clearly had quite a passionate stance on them both. I don't know what a "spidery sense is" but I suspect yours needs re-calibrating. 

Nah, doesn’t tally mate sorry, come on tell me what you mean, you’re never normally this reticent. 

1 minute ago, Captain Howdy said:

Nah, doesn’t tally mate sorry, come on tell me what you mean, you’re never normally this reticent. 

Stop calling me mate. I've told you what I mean. They had a right of reply after being treated like cunts by their family and the media. I stand by their right to speak up for themselves and give their side. You don't. Your "spidery senses" tell you she's a wrong'un. I don't think she is. We disagree. If we all agreed on everything life would be boring wouldn't it. 

12 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Stop calling me mate. I've told you what I mean. They had a right of reply after being treated like cunts by their family and the media. I stand by their right to speak up for themselves and give their side. You don't. Your "spidery senses" tell you she's a wrong'un. I don't think she is. We disagree. If we all agreed on everything life would be boring wouldn't it. 

Ha ha, thought not. Gobshite

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

If I thought you were a jumped up racist snide I'd just say it. As it happens, I can't be sure. What I do know is that you're a proper dickhead. 

Not a fucking patch on you pal. Let’s be honest that’s what you were insinuating all along. You horrible cunt

1 minute ago, Captain Howdy said:

Not a fucking patch on you pal. Let’s be honest that’s what you were insinuating all along. You horrible cunt

No I wasn’t and you’re a horrible little snide for suggesting so. I saw what you were trying to do. Right out of the shitbags handbook. 

I was picking up on your “don’t know don’t care” comment when you clearly do. 

If you say so. You’re one horrible bullying prick on here and you get away with murder, you talk to a few posters like absolute fucking shit and for some bizarre reason get away with it. As has been pointed out to you before if you spoke to people in real life like you do on here you would be nil by mouth in no time at all. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

If you say so. You’re one horrible bullying prick on here and you get away with murder, you talk to a few posters like absolute fucking shit and for some bizarre reason get away with it. As has been pointed out to you before if you spoke to people in real life like you do on here you would be nil by mouth in no time at all. 

Nah lad it’s you who is the horrible prick. I’ll stand up against people who are acting the cunt and will hold my hands up if I’m out of line. I’d absolutely say what I would say on here to someone. Now you keep defending a someone who has asked a poster to commit suicide. Says more about you than me. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Captain Howdy said:

By the way and whilst we’re here, is there anything you won’t shoehorn racism into you ridiculous twat

Yeah, stuff that isn’t racist. You are the one trying to insinuate I was doing that. I wasn’t. But think what you like. You’re entitled to your opinion. I’m not precious. 

20 minutes ago, Red_or_Dead said:

Is a KFC meet up on the cards? @Bjornebye @Captain Howdy 

Nah, way too old for that shit, I’d put my back out getting out the car to face him, plus if truth be told I couldn’t fight the Mrs, he’d batter me probably, Im probably what he’d call a Gammon. I’ll still call the horrible cunt out when he abuses people on her though and shoehornes racism into absolutey everything to show what a boss anti racist he is. 

I love how we go round and round on politics here for days and still some beauts vote Lib Dem.  

The reality of politics is that we are told it is a broad church, so we need lots of parties to illustrate that, but in actual fact it comes down to very few differential factors.  

We're not a broad church, our Amazon baskets won't look much different, we act like herds and that's how we're spoken to by politicians and the media.  

So, to see some people vote LD is disappointing.  It's a madness, the CJD of politics.  The belief that some Tory cunt like Jo Swinson was not wedded to Tory ideology, when Nick Clegg went to Facebook...to fucking 'Facebook'...is harrowing. 

Just pick red or blue.  That's the choice.  That's it.  Don't patronise me with your fucking yellow or green or purple shit.  You know.  I know.  Grow a pair and pick a side.

• Downvote 1